IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - justice between man and woman?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

justice between man and woman?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mihs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 11:44pm
OK now here's a problem a friend of mine is facing..
She is a married to a person who doesn't let her do work she desires , her work requires travelling. Although she made it a verbal point before her nikkah that she would work.. And he agreed. Now he isn't allowing her to work.. But she's told by the men of her family that she shouldn't get a divorce or else she'll be a sinner.
Would u suggest that is she allowed to divorce..?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2014 at 11:42pm
Assalamalecum,I would suggest your friend to read Quran from ch 2 v 224 onwards in which Allah described the rules of divorce.
Mihs View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mihs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2014 at 1:21am
Can't you please give me a reply in detail.. I cannot find anything regarding this problem..
Mihs View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mihs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2014 at 1:23am
Aoa. Another question I would like to ask but only if u will give me a reply .. In detail ... ND not just suggesting verses.. May I ask?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 9:16am
U just put ch 2 v 224 of Quran on google and u will get it.
Mihs View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mihs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 10:12am
In Quran it says 'man' almost everywhere , does it refer to men only?
Mihs View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mihs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 10:15am
There is nothing regarding my question about my friend.. Is it OK if she separates?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 1:43am
Read Surah Al talaq ch 65 of Quran with translation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic