IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by Muslim75 Muslim75 wrote:

Originally posted by joel joel wrote:

Its not the Jews or the Christians that said it its God himself now the Quran contradict what God said Quran's description is erroneous to blame the jews and the christians it is not monstruous God said it himself.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

(as recorded in the book of John)

Edited by Caringheart - 09 December 2014 at 11:22am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by joel joel wrote:

Originally posted by Muslim75 Muslim75 wrote:

You can not possibly love with all your hear someone you don't know deeply. You�can not possibly�know a God who has a wife or a son and goes to the markets.

The Qur'an is very clear on what is says; namely, that the Christians and the Jews say�most monstruous things ascribing a son (Jesus or Uzayr) to Allah Almighty. Then the Qur'an severely warns you.

Mohammed may have existed from the time of Adam (don�t know where u get that), but he is still not the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and creator of ALL!! What did you mean by �breaking of crosses and slaying the antichrist�? I assume you mean slaying Christians.
        So you are saying I can�t know a God who created man in his own image, thus sends his Son in that image to reveal what he would be like in human terms, the only terms a HUMAN can understand, then you are calling God monstrous for revealing himself via something that is already in his image?? And yes ,I too know you got that verse about monstrous from the al-quran. I think caringheart�s comments about mohammed merely defending that which HE wrote by himself would apply here as well when the quran denounces that God can have a Son. Lastly the Holy Spirit intercedes for US so that God�s will be done so most definitely I know God (romans 8:27).

honeto,
I understand perfection in God�s truth takes time, but Christ did say the secrets of the kingdom of heaven have been revealed to you. The �you� were disciples who hadn�t been with Christ very long, so I think the basic road blocks are automatically given, also Christ compared FAITH, the most basic road block, to that which a child has. He said you have to have faith in HIM like a child believes his parents or God almost blindly, probably because there are lots of deceivers out there.
However, in your case it may just be that you haven�t read the gospels and believed upon the miracles of Christ. Did you want ME to authenticate MY claims? Or muslim75?

Joel,
the simple truth is that Jesus, may God's peace be upon him was a man. Born without a father but only with a mother, for us a great miracle for God nothing difficult. Adam's example, no mother no father, difficult for us thus a miracle, for God nothing at all.
Jesus, in his own words never claimed to be God, yes I have read all the Bible, nowhere I read Jesus saying;
" listen O Israel I am your God, worship me". nowhere.
On the contrary I read he said:
" for my father is greater than I".
I also read he said:
" I can of myself do nothing".
" why you call me good, there is only one who is good that is God."
And here is my favorite one:
" I am returning to my father and your father, to my God and your God"

Don't turn your back on truth just because. God only accepts truth.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic