IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.
    Posted: 11 December 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by joel joel wrote:

Originally posted by Muslim75 Muslim75 wrote:

�
You can not possibly love with all your hear someone you don't know deeply. You�can not possibly�know a God who has a wife or a son and goes to the markets.

�

The Qur'an is very clear on what is says; namely, that the Christians and the Jews say�most monstruous things ascribing a son (Jesus or Uzayr) to Allah Almighty. Then the Qur'an severely warns you.

Mohammed may have existed from the time of Adam (don�t know where u get that), but he is still not the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and creator of ALL!! What did you mean by �breaking of crosses and slaying the antichrist�? I assume you mean slaying Christians.
        So you are saying I can�t know a God who created man in his own image, thus sends his Son in that image to reveal what he would be like in human terms, the only terms a HUMAN can understand, then you are calling God monstrous for revealing himself via something that is already in his image?? And yes ,I too know you got that verse about monstrous from the al-quran. I think caringheart�s comments about mohammed merely defending that which HE wrote by himself would apply here as well when the quran denounces that God can have a Son. Lastly the Holy Spirit intercedes for US so that God�s will be done so most definitely I know God (romans 8:27).

honeto,
I understand perfection in God�s truth takes time, but Christ did say the secrets of the kingdom of heaven have been revealed to you. The �you� were disciples who hadn�t been with Christ very long, so I think the basic road blocks are automatically given, also Christ compared FAITH, the most basic road block, to that which a child has. He said you have to have faith in HIM like a child believes his parents or God almost blindly, probably because there are lots of deceivers out there.
However, in your case it may just be that you haven�t read the gospels and believed upon the miracles of Christ. Did you want ME to authenticate MY claims? Or muslim75?

Joel,
the simple truth is that Jesus, may God's peace be upon him was a man. Born without a father but only with a mother, for us a great miracle for God nothing difficult. Adam's example, no mother no father, difficult for us thus a miracle, for God nothing at all.
Jesus, in his own words never claimed to be God, yes I have read all the Bible, nowhere I read Jesus saying;
" listen O Israel I am your God, worship me". nowhere.
On the contrary I read he said:
" for my father is greater than I".
I also read he said:
" I can of myself do nothing".
" why you call me good, there is only one who is good that is God."
And here is my favorite one:
" I am returning to my father and your father, to my God and your God"

Don't turn your back on truth just because. God only accepts truth.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Its not the Jews or the Christians that said it its God himself now the Quran contradict what God said Quran's description is erroneous to blame the jews and the christians it is not monstruous God said it himself.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

(as recorded in the book of John)

Edited by Caringheart - 09 December 2014 at 11:22am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 10:57pm

Honeto,
We love the Lord with all our Heart,Mind,Soul and Strength. That�s more complete than what the quran says.(matthew 22:37, mark 12:30)
Not that I am substantiating the quranic claims, but Christ could say to God the Father I never said to worship Mary, because Mary is not a person of the ONE GOD trinity. That verse is part of a set of verses which prove when the quran says desist from saying trinity , IT (quran) is talking about a trinity which includes Mary not the Christian trinity!!!
The Father is in control of some knowledge he hasn�t revealed to the son, but in eph 1:22 and in 1 cor 15:27 we see that at first and in the future all will be below the Son and Father(son first,then Father and Son). That�s why their oneness can be described as EQUAL in John 5:18.

You can not possibly love with all your hear someone you don't know deeply. You can not possibly know a God who has a wife or a son and goes to the markets.

The Qur'an is very clear on what is says; namely, that the Christians and the Jews say most monstruous things ascribing a son (Jesus or Uzayr) to Allah Almighty. Then the Qur'an severely warns you.
Its not the Jews or the Christians that said it its God himself now the Quran contradict what God said Quran's description is erroneous to blame the jews and the christians it is not monstruous God said it himself.

And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
Matthew 17:1-8

Jesus identified himself as the sustenance man needs to survive to be preserved from death. He used the scripture reference on the Devil himself when he was tempting him to eat and prove he was actually the Son of God. John 6:51: �I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever;�

Matt 4:3-4: �Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, �If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.� But He answered and said, �It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'�
Matt 3:16 -17
As soon as Jesus was baptized he went up out of the water. At that moment the heaven  was opened and he saw the spirit of God descending like a dove and alightning on him.And  A voice from heaven said
This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.

joel View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 3:59am

�
You can not possibly love with all your hear someone you don't know deeply. You�can not possibly�know a God who has a wife or a son and goes to the markets.

�

The Qur'an is very clear on what is says; namely, that the Christians and the Jews say�most monstruous things ascribing a son (Jesus or Uzayr) to Allah Almighty. Then the Qur'an severely warns you.

Mohammed may have existed from the time of Adam (don�t know where u get that), but he is still not the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and creator of ALL!! What did you mean by �breaking of crosses and slaying the antichrist�? I assume you mean slaying Christians.
        So you are saying I can�t know a God who created man in his own image, thus sends his Son in that image to reveal what he would be like in human terms, the only terms a HUMAN can understand, then you are calling God monstrous for revealing himself via something that is already in his image?? And yes ,I too know you got that verse about monstrous from the al-quran. I think caringheart�s comments about mohammed merely defending that which HE wrote by himself would apply here as well when the quran denounces that God can have a Son. Lastly the Holy Spirit intercedes for US so that God�s will be done so most definitely I know God (romans 8:27).

honeto,
I understand perfection in God�s truth takes time, but Christ did say the secrets of the kingdom of heaven have been revealed to you. The �you� were disciples who hadn�t been with Christ very long, so I think the basic road blocks are automatically given, also Christ compared FAITH, the most basic road block, to that which a child has. He said you have to have faith in HIM like a child believes his parents or God almost blindly, probably because there are lots of deceivers out there.
However, in your case it may just be that you haven�t read the gospels and believed upon the miracles of Christ. Did you want ME to authenticate MY claims? Or muslim75?

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 10:17am

Originally posted by kingskid kingskid wrote:

Yeshua will not come back again to die.  He died once and for all for the sins of mankind.  Romans 6:10, "
The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. [NIV, emphasis added] 

Yeshua will return as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, not as a saviour all over again: 
"They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings�and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.�[Rev. 17:14, NIV]

Jesus will not be raised to the heavens for 2000 years and then be asked to come back on earth.

Jesus was born on the 10th of Muharram, and was raised to the heavens on the 10th of Muharram, as we know from the traditional Islamic knowledge.

Jesus gave life to dead people and healed people born blind because he is a spirit from God (see Ibn Arabi). As to him, he never tasted death.

If Jesus were to come back, and he will not, he would still pray among the Muslims and behind the Imam of the Muslims, Sultan, as Muhammad taught in hadiths Bukhari and Tirmidhi, peace be upon him and his family.

Abu Bakr narrates that Muhammad said "whoever humiliates Sultan, Allah humiliates him" (Man ahana Sultana Ahanahullah.)
Muslims always wanted to make Yeshua a second hand prophet and denies the that Yeshua is the son of of God but in any there will be no imam coming in the future it is all an islamic lie to copy cat the second coming of Yeshua and delete Christ.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2014 at 3:34pm

Honeto,
We love the Lord with all our Heart,Mind,Soul and Strength. That�s more complete than what the quran says.(matthew 22:37, mark 12:30)
Not that I am substantiating the quranic claims, but Christ could say to God the Father I never said to worship Mary, because Mary is not a person of the ONE GOD trinity. That verse is part of a set of verses which prove when the quran says desist from saying trinity , IT (quran) is talking about a trinity which includes Mary not the Christian trinity!!!
The Father is in control of some knowledge he hasn�t revealed to the son, but in eph 1:22 and in 1 cor 15:27 we see that at first and in the future all will be below the Son and Father(son first,then Father and Son). That�s why their oneness can be described as EQUAL in John 5:18.

Dear Joel,
blind love exists, but it brings blind results. People, particularly kids love Santa Claus, Fairies, Unicorns, sometimes innocently very deeply.
Strong love for driving would not get one to a desired destination, a map, reading and understanding it will be needed to complete the effort.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 30 November 2014 at 3:36pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2014 at 3:23pm

Yeshua(jesus) was born by the Holy Spirit because although a man ,He was from ALL ETERNITY, That is why He said in John 8:58 before Abraham was born I AM(the holy name of God), which also shows why the Jews picked up stones to try and KILL him because it is blasphemous to call ones self the eternal God in Jewish and of course Christian(same source,the torah) law. That kind of blasphemy is subject to death by stoning. When Jews pick up stones there aren�t too many things worthy of death, but in this case it had to be because he was blaspheming God, although Christians know he WASN�T. Also read Hebrews 1:1-9 and ask yourself how could he have come into existence in 0 A.D.,4000 years after the creation of Earth if as the Hebrews verse says �He created the universe�.

�
Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said he was a prophet when Adam was between water and clay.

�

Jesus is the result of the breath of Jibril and the water of Mary. He is the spirit of Allah and His word. Moses is the interlocutor of Allah and His speaker (speaker to Allah). Abraham is the confidant of Allah and His intimate. Muhammad is the prophet of Allah and His messenger (see Ibn Arabi and Imam Jazuli).

AssalamAlykum,
is there an authentic reference to that claim?
Hasan

kingskid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingskid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2014 at 2:38pm
Naba wrote:  Jesus christ (pbuh) never claimed divinity.

Yes He did, Naba.  There are other scriptures which you can research yourself (try https://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/), but the ones below are so clear that you have to either believe what Jesus said or believe Him to be a liar or megalomaniac:

John 10:30, "I and the Father are one.� (NIV, emphasis added)

John 14:9, Jesus answered: �Don�t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, �Show us the Father�? (NIV, emphasis added)

Edited by kingskid - 30 November 2014 at 3:05pm
kingskid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic