IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Comforter shall guide you into all truth  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Comforter shall guide you into all truth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Comforter shall guide you into all truth
    Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:19pm
Peace to all!

Jesus said:
<>

�I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John.16:12-13)   

ï¿½All the truth� will come with the arrival of the Comforter.

LESSONS FROM THE STORIES OF THE PROPHETS in Noble Qur'aan.

By Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe <>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQjzErJlpJ0&list=PL9821CA747E7E0674

Br. zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2014 at 5:02pm
my notes on a few of the video's I have watched:

allah always chose from among the best of them ?
    I see that God has always used frail and flawed human beings to do His work...
Moses balked at the job
Jonah balked at being called
Jacob was a cheater and a thief

Noah and Abraham were probably the only truly innocent, and obedient without question, as far as we can tell from what was related of their stories.
and then came Yshwe...

all those in between failed God in different ways.
Every man called by God had his own different traits, qualities, and character.  There were flawed and good amongst them.
Mary was pure.
Elija and Elisha were of different character... and so was Eli...

and still, all these words were written by the speaking of men, so how do we know they were not influenced by the thinking of men?

I don't understand the injunction to say 'peace be upon him'.  If they were prophets, then they are with God and have all peace... they do not need me to wish peace upon them.

This is different too....  According to the history that we have... family members are the least likely to honor a prophet...
examples... Joseph and his brothers... the brothers did not respect him.  Joseph's wisdom was accepted in Egypt, among the Egyptians.
Noah's people would not listen to him.
Moses was honored, not by the Egyptians with which he grew up, but among the Hebrews, whom he led out of Egypt, and barely that... barely then did they even honor and respect him... he needed the aid of Aaron... his brother by blood... and he barely even had that.
It is always easier to convince others, outside of those who have known you and grown up with you, of your superior wisdom and power.

Yshwe says the same of Himself;

57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.  (Matthew 13)

(Mark 6)
4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.
It is true also, that Muhammad and his teaching were not accepted among his own... except for among his own loyal family members... he too had to go elsewhere to gain a following.  
Does this make him a true prophet?  I don't know.  I personally do not see him as a prophet of my God.
Why did Muhammad's family follow him?  My thoughts tend to be, that it is that he had the money and they needed him, and it was to their benefit to support him, as he supported them.  Where money is, people often follow, and they will be loyal to you as long as the money and support is there.  Muhammad may have kept a low profile but it is no secret that he had his beginnings as the relation of a well to do merchant, and that he married into a lucrative and prosperous merchant business.  Muhammad was always in the upper class of his society.

Regarding the 'beauty of prophets'

Isaiah 53
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

'nothing more beautiful than the face of Muhammad' ?

'and those who did not come near to him must really have been rejected of allah' ?

'allah would not choose a sinful man as a messenger' ?
'protected by allah from sin' ?

and yet he goes on to say that Muhammad made mistakes and it was for the purposes of teaching or learning.

Whereas; the Biblical scriptures recognize, and acknowledge, that all men of flesh... all human beings... are sinful beings... they can not help themselves, they are born into it... it is in the flesh nature...  Only Yshwe ever walked the earth without sin.

yet, Yshwe chose tax collectors and sinners to follow Him.

Interesting how this teacher basically says that anything that does not suit or seem acceptable... ah, we just dismiss it... 'it must be false', or 'we do not need to know'.  I think this is called re-writing history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJHEzAqwuoo&list=PL9821CA747E7E0674&index=25
It just makes me laugh whenever I hear the claim that the Judeo-Christian scriptures have not been meticulously protected.  We have a myriad of archaeological proofs of the unchanged texts of the Biblical scriptures.

I guess what makes sense to a person has alot to do with what they have experienced in their own lives.  It was funny, as in odd, and hard to follow, for me, to listen to the Jewish history being told by a muslim.  I kept trying to put myself in a muslim's place as I listened.

Edited by Caringheart - 10 July 2014 at 5:09pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2014 at 12:09am
It was the will of Allah to choose people for prophethood, in fact the prophets were chosen much before the formation of earth, prophets were the individuals that we should seek lesson from their lives, like Prophet Jonah (pbuh) when in the belly of whale he cried to Allah-that u r the only almighty it was indeed I who is the sinner (ch 21 v 87), so by this incident we came to know about a prayer in difficult times.u didn't know much about Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) whatever u post is totally false and baseless about him.if u really know about y didn't u mention that he used to stand whole night praying to Allah for our forgiveness,y don't u mentioned the incident once an unbeliever urinated in the mosque, all campanions were after him but prophet forgive him by looking at this the unbeliever accepted islam,a lady always used to throw dirt on prophet when he passed in front of his house and prophet didn't utter a word, one day it didn't happened so the prophet enquired and he came to know that lady was sick so prophet prayed to Allah for her cure and seeing that lady accepted islam.there are several incidents to prove Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) was the best prophet and man and will be till the end of world.

Edited by NABA - 11 July 2014 at 12:11am
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Interesting how this teacher basically says that anything that does not suit or seem acceptable... ah, we just dismiss it... 'it must be false', or 'we do not need to know'.  I think this is called re-writing history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJHEzAqwuoo&list=PL9821CA747E7E0674&index=25
It just makes me laugh whenever I hear the claim that the Judeo-Christian scriptures have not been meticulously protected.  We have a myriad of archaeological proofs of the unchanged texts of the Biblical scriptures.

I guess what makes sense to a person has alot to do with what they have experienced in their own lives.  It was funny, as in odd, and hard to follow, for me, to listen to the Jewish history being told by a muslim.  I kept trying to put myself in a muslim's place as I listened.

Peace unto you!

I will not argue your claimed on archaeological proofs because that proves nothing. Simple question will suffice to refute that.

<>

21 And it shall come to pass that EVERYONE WHO CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.� (ACTS 2:21)

IS THIS TRUE?  �EVERYONE WHO CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED�?

Where is the name of God?

Br. zainool
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 1:23pm

That is not what he is saying! All he is saying is what we have is revelation and they have is archaeological struggle who knows who wrote it and does not know what is God's name and the Messiah's name let alone the rest (drinking of human blood and eating their flesh). Would you like me to repost the pic, it tell the true pictures of what you claimed is revelation.

NOT EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Matthew13:10-17

�       10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

�       11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

�       12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

�       13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

�       14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

�       15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The people who will understand are the ones who see, hear and understand with his �heart�.

�       16But blessed are your  eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear not.

�       17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.  

�       And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15 (the coming of the everlasting Good News: The Qur�an)

Allah (S) said:

�       �We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

�       �Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-lKqMJKQpM&list=PL226A417F4227021A

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 16 July 2014 at 1:29pm
Power of GOD View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

That is not what he is saying! All he is saying is what we have is revelation and they have is archaeological struggle who knows who wrote it and does not know what is God's name and the Messiah's name let alone the rest (drinking of human blood and eating their flesh). Would you like me to repost the pic, it tell the true pictures of what you claimed is revelation.

NOT EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Matthew13:10-17

�       10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

�       11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

�       12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

�       13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

�       14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

�       15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The people who will understand are the ones who see, hear and understand with his �heart�.

�       16But blessed are your  eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear not.

�       17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.  

�       And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15 (the coming of the everlasting Good News: The Qur�an)

Allah (S) said:

�       �We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

�       �Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-lKqMJKQpM&list=PL226A417F4227021A

Br. zainool
Where do you came from to tell us the Quran is the good news you are muslim quoting from the gospel that good news will be quran is that some kind of a prophecie that you concocted in your briliant mind and on the other hand you claim that the gospel is corrupted and unreliable so don't try and fool yourself by making that alligations everlasting good news the Quran I would have believe you if you had said everlasting bad news cause the Quran is bad news for the whole human race cause Muhammad wasn't near any kind of god or any kind of angel he made himself god of islam and he fooled all his believers.

Like one thing Dajjal islam's so called anti-christ where on earth has Muhammad came upon the looks of this creature and how can you have anti - christ if you don't have a christ or neither believe in christ it is like you already got the anti-dope but there is no disease or ilness, muslims do not believe in Jesus as the Christ so what is the need for muslims to have a anti-christ muslims are st**id they can't even see that they are draged by the satan.
The only anti christ that is visible now is islam so open your eyes of your mind the quran is bad news.

Edited by Power of GOD - 14 August 2014 at 11:52am
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

Where do you came from to�tell us the Quran is the good news you are muslim quoting from the gospel that good news will be quran is that some kind of a prophecie that you concocted in your briliant mind and on the other hand you claim that the gospel is corrupted and unreliable so don't try and fool yourself by making that alligations everlasting good news the Quran I would have believe you if you had said everlasting bad news cause the Quran is bad news for the whole human race cause Muhammad wasn't near�any kind of god or any kind of angel he made himself god of islam and he fooled all his believers.
�

Like one thing Dajjal islam's so called anti-christ where on earth has�Muhammad came upon the looks of this creature and how can you have anti - christ if you don't have a christ or neither believe in christ it is like you already got the anti-dope but there is no�disease or ilness,�muslims do not believe in Jesus as the Christ so what is the need for muslims to have a anti-christ muslims are st**id they can't even see that�they are draged by the satan.

The only anti christ that is visible now is islam so open your eyes of your mind the quran is bad news.

WOW! You really hate Islam and Muslims don't you?

Do you know the meaning of CHRIST?
La Ilaha IllAllah
Power of GOD View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 3:37am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

Where do you came from to tell us the Quran is the good news you are muslim quoting from the gospel that good news will be quran is that some kind of a prophecie that you concocted in your briliant mind and on the other hand you claim that the gospel is corrupted and unreliable so don't try and fool yourself by making that alligations everlasting good news the Quran I would have believe you if you had said everlasting bad news cause the Quran is bad news for the whole human race cause Muhammad wasn't near any kind of god or any kind of angel he made himself god of islam and he fooled all his believers.

Like one thing Dajjal islam's so called anti-christ where on earth has Muhammad came upon the looks of this creature and how can you have anti - christ if you don't have a christ or neither believe in christ it is like you already got the anti-dope but there is no disease or ilness, muslims do not believe in Jesus as the Christ so what is the need for muslims to have a anti-christ muslims are st**id they can't even see that they are draged by the satan.

WOW! You really hate Islam and Muslims don't you?

Do you know the meaning of CHRIST?

I do not hate muslims you do not answer my question how can you believe there is antichrist if muslims do not believe in Christ.
Its like you have allready got the anti dope but you dont know what is the desease can't  you see dajjal is some kind of joke its rediculous for someone believe this man open your eyes do you realy absorb what you read

Edited by Power of GOD - 15 August 2014 at 3:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic