IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh)
    Posted: 08 July 2014 at 11:58pm
Ron,
Well its Hard for you to understand concept of jaria so just I leave it with your own explanations. And if you really want to know what is status of wife in islam then look for hadith from Mohammed s.a.w you may also check 60 ways to keep the love of your wife on you tube.
Just curious to know what is your purpose to be on a muslim forum.

Edited by fais - 01 September 2014 at 3:34pm
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:48am
Hi fais,

If you mean your post on July 4, yes I read it.  I didn't reply, frankly because I was offended by your attempt to "poison the well" against shias, and I wasn't sure I wanted to get into an exchange with you.

Besides, I didn't have much to say.  I think it's meaningless to talk about a slave "willingly" surrendering to her master, and if you think such a relationship is "as good as his wife" then in your view being a wife must be "as good as" being a slave.  I find that comparison offensive as well; but if that is your opinion, you are entitled to it.

Beyond that, we seem to be in agreement that according to Islam there is nothing wrong with Muhammad having sex with his slave, so I don't understand why you want mahedi to remove his/her post.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:35pm
Ron,
I think u dint read my post.i agreed that in islam it is aloud to be with slave girls with their will.if u really want to know islam go find what is jaria in islam.i explained u that it is halal but u r back on your own track.u never found a verse in quran which talks about rights of slave girls who live with you like wife.hope Allah give u hidaya and true knowledge of Islam.
mahedi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 4:40am
fais, at first try to intact and uphold as well as purify your own iman.I am really confused about you, i am really sorry to say.

Edited by mahedi - 07 July 2014 at 4:45am
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 4:32am
I understand why this is a delicate issue, but I don't know why there is so much outright denial about it.  I've already cited one verse in the Quran (33:50) that specifically allows it, and I know there are many more.  I don't have time to track them down, but here is what appears to be a credible Muslim source that confirms it:

Ruling on having intercourse with a slave woman when one has a wife

Islam allows a man to have intercourse with his slave woman, whether he has a wife or wives or he is not married.

This is indicated by the Qur�aan and Sunnah, and this was done by the Prophets. Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) took Haajar as a concubine and she bore him Ismaa�eel (may peace be upon them all). 

Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also did that, as did the Sahaabah, the righteous and the scholars. The scholars are unanimously agreed on that and it is not permissible for anyone to regard it as haraam or to forbid it. Whoever regards that as haraam is a sinner who is going against the consensus of the scholars.

http://islamqa.info/en/10382

My apologies if this is an anti-Muslim site or something.  At a brief glance it looks fine to me.

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 4:51pm
Mehdi,

If you think u true muslim please remove this post cause i dont think this will increase your iman or benefit u in any way.i tried to clear your doubts and i think that is enough.now this post is giving a chance to people like ron and many more to put defamatory comments against prophet peace be upon him.an advise for u, Iman means beleive in prophet unconditionally.if some one said any thing this shud not create doubts against prophet, this will cause kufr. Learn books on Tauheed from darussalam kind of publication and then u will never doubt.the moment u thought prophet cud
Do that u did a kufr.there are people like Ron constantly search for a chance to talk against islam.no matter wot u say they will not accept.summun bukmun umyun the Quality described for such people in Quran.may Allah guide them if hidaya is not there for them then perish them.Ameen.
Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 5:29am
Ignore what you heard against the Mohammed, and pray for forgiveness that you took notice of it.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 1:35am
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Brother u r right most of us made haste in responding but u c u minded what brother fais said even he gave the best explanation.
Brother may Allah subhanahu wataala bless u with knowledge and deep understanding of His deen. This is what is required of a daai, u need to know before u can explain r correct some1 else. Otherwise u r more likely to make it worse n complicate things. And another thing when u want to stand up for the deen of Allah subhanahu wataala u need to leave ur 'me' behind. Ignore any personal comments n inshaAllah u will be gold.
Wassalam
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic