IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh)
    Posted: 01 July 2014 at 12:45pm
An atheist told me that Muhammad(pbuh)made sex with his slaves(naujubilla) and further he asked if you had seen your father doing sex with your house worker, what your emotion would have been then.I know Muhammad(pbuh)is impeccable and i have faith in him.So, i have decided to know clearly about the sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh).If anyone know the valid response against the atheist's allegation, please let me know. You are also requested to provide me an authentic book link which i may download from internet free. Thank you brothers.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2014 at 3:54am
Are you serious?

If I was in Bangladesh I'd give you a slap!
mahedi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2014 at 4:24am
explain reason.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 1:59am
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
if u want people to refute with u in 'reasonable manner' as u mentioned in ur report then im not bothering with u.
But if u want to know the truth then its another thing. If u have come on an islamic forum u should n would know v respect SayyidinaMuhammad saw more then anything, he is dearest to us more than our own kids n ourselves. And another aspect n beauty of islam is hiya 'MODESTY' so when u speak about our Prophet saw in this manner then u will get this response. I am not sure if any1 is perverted enough to even hear this about his own mother n would react in the same manner as brother abu loren did so leave alone the matter of talking about the person even more beloved.
now just for clarification Sayyidiba Aayisha ra who was his wife mentions, ibn majah ( nikah 28) "I have never seen the sexual organ of the messenger of Allah".
in another hadith we find that our Prophet lowers his lower garment below his knees as it was slightly higher on approach of sayyidina uthman as the later had a high aspect of hiya in him, so some1 doing this amongst his own gender is a person of high hiya.
I dont know how a person who proclaims to have faith in him can just come on a forum and blurb this. You should have asked ur local imaam n he wud have clarified this for u.
and lastly if u truly believe in him then u need to read Holy Quran with understanding and understand what it teaches n stands for. Then u wud understand Sayyidina Muhammad saw.
And fear Allah subhanahu wataala because about whom u talking like this is His most beloved about whom He says in Holy Quran, "and indeed, you are of a great moral character" (68:4)
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 2:50pm
Muhammed did some embarrassing things, but close your eyes to it because he was the Prophet of Allah.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 1:34am
Well the worst thing a person can do is associate a lie to his Lord, people who dont believe in him saw are already blaming him saw of that so enlighten me
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 2:32am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Muhammed did some embarrassing things, but close your eyes to it because he was the Prophet of Allah.
List the embarrassing things he did. I really want to know this.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 9:34am
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

You should have asked ur local imaam n he wud have clarified this for u.

Greetings fatima,

I had this question when I read your advice...
Would it really be possible to ask such a thing of an imam?  Would it not, just as here, be considered 'disrespectful' to ask questions about the prophet? 
I can not imagine feeling free to ask such questions any place other than on a forum like this one.  Questions are very much taboo, and people are shut down whenever they question... just as people have done by attacking the poster here.

asalaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic