IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Caliphate Declared  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Caliphate Declared

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2014 at 4:10pm
�To most of the world success is never bad. I remember how, when Hitler moved unchecked and triumphant, many honorable men sought and found virtues in him. And Mussolini made the trains run on time, and Vichy collaborated for the good of France, and whatever else Stalin was, he was strong. Strength and success�they are above morality, above criticism. It seems, then, that it is not what you do, but how you do it and what you call it. Is there a check in men, deep in them, that stops or punishes? There doesn�t seem to be. The only punishment is for failure. In effect no crime is committed unless a criminal is caught.�
― John Steinbeck, The Winter of Our Discontent

Edited by Caringheart - 22 September 2014 at 4:11pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 1:50pm
and I'm still trying to understand why Bashar al-Assad is doing nothing to rid his country of this evil ???
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

I do not support nor condone what IS are doing because what they are doing is oppression. The Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) told all believers to fight oppression wherever they find it.

Slowly cutting peoples' heads off with a knife, filming it and uploading the videos to the internet, is not oppression, it's outrageous acts of barbarity by psychopathic, sub-human scum.

I bet that whatever emotions are overwhelming murdered British aid worker Alan Henning's widow right now are not feelings of oppression...

BTW. Is this going to be a Sunni caliphate or are these fun-loving murderers going to invite Shia Muslims to join the party in this earthly 'paradise?'

Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 3:35am

A perfect world would be if the whole world on that map is turned black. The whole world ruled through the Law of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala the Sharia.

A perfect world is just a dream.

However, I do not support nor condone what IS are doing because what they are doing is oppression. The Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) told all believers to fight oppression wherever they find it.

I applaud your open disagreement with IS, but my view on the best possible world is this:

The whole world ruled by the spirit of the universal human rights including the support of pluralism, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom to vote, conflicts solved by diplomacy, not physical violence.

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 10:13am
'Can we tell the truth about this?  � far from being horrified by barbarism � thousands upon thousands of Muslim men are flocking to the Islamic State�s black banner, including more Muslim Britons than volunteer for Her Majesty�s own armed forces?

We are dealing with a group that believes that beheading videos will increase its appeal, primarily among young Muslim men... and they are apparently correct about this.   Let that sink in for a moment. Atrocities increase their appeal.'

True evil
Blessed be God forever
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 10:21am
I, yesterday, was hearing a few stories of muslim men, who at risk of their own lives, have helped some of the Yazidi women to escape their captors.

Thank God.
I just pray that their intentions are truly honorable and they are truly helping these women and not just themselves selling the women as slaves.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2014/10/03/352815113/isis-captives-tell-of-rapes-and-beatings-plead-for-help?sc=tw

Many are praying to be bombed so that they may die a quick death rather than to continue this suffering and fear of torture in life.

Edited by Caringheart - 06 October 2014 at 10:29am
Blessed be God forever
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2014 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Slowly cutting peoples' heads off with a knife, filming it and uploading the videos to the internet, is not oppression, it's outrageous acts of barbarity by psychopathic, sub-human scum.

I bet that whatever emotions are overwhelming murdered British aid worker Alan Henning's widow right now are not feelings of oppression...

BTW. Is this going to be a Sunni caliphate or are these fun-loving murderers going to invite Shia Muslims to join the party in this earthly 'paradise?'

I've said from the beginning these animals were NOT Muslims because a true Muslim would not cause corruption on the earth.

If I remember correctly the leader of the IS said that he would destroy the Ka'baa when he reaches Mecca. If that is true then he is definately NOT a Muslim because the Ka'baa is the first place of worship established on earth, forty years before the Temple in Jerusalem.

I think the trouble with True Muslims is that they are unable or unwilling to speak out against so called fellow Muslims when they are clearly NOT Muslims. One must first understand what makes a True Muslim.

Rest assured, these animals will NOT ever establish a Caliphate because the way they are going the Western countries will (hopefully) obliterate these animals from the face of the earth. This is only because the Muslims are unable or unwilling to do it.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2014 at 8:03am

Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

I've said from the beginning these animals were NOT Muslims because a true Muslim would not cause corruption on the earth.

If I remember correctly the leader of the IS said that he would destroy the Ka'baa when he reaches Mecca. If that is true then he is definately NOT a Muslim because the Ka'baa is the first place of worship established on earth, forty years before the Temple in Jerusalem.

I think the trouble with True Muslims is that they are unable or unwilling to speak out against so called fellow Muslims when they are clearly NOT Muslims. One must first understand what makes a True Muslim.

Rest assured, these animals will NOT ever establish a Caliphate because the way they are going the Western countries will (hopefully) obliterate these animals from the face of the earth. This is only because the Muslims are unable or unwilling to do it.

Thanks for the response, Abu. And I'm sorry if my tone was harsh. Disgust at this outrage to all that is decent (he was only in Syria to help Muslims), made me very angry - not a good time to make a post.

You are correct; these 'people' are not Muslims, but they are calling themselves Islamic State. That alone should be enough to enrage true Muslims into denouncing them. BTW. I have some Muslim friends on Facebook who were quick - and very vocal - in their denunciation of Israel for their attacks on Gaza - and they were right to denounce the Zionist zealots.   But they are strangely quiet when yet another hostage is cruelly butchered on camera by these psychopaths.

If they think that it is unislamic to speak up, perhaps they need educating - not only in Islam, but also in core human values.

Edited by Colin - 05 October 2014 at 8:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic