IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Caliphate Declared  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Caliphate Declared

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by marcello marcello wrote:

It happens sometimes.  ...  But it doesn't seem to be possible without a dictator.

Gretings marcello,

I can't help thinking...
that is because islam requires dictatorship.

asalaam,
CH
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 11:12pm
Why have they gone "unchallenged" and "unopposed"?
There must be some part of the muslim mind that thinks what they are doing is correct and justifiable?
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

It happens sometimes.� ...� But it doesn't seem to be possible without a dictator.
Gretings marcello,I can't help thinking...that is because islam requires dictatorship. asalaam,CH

Probably because Muslims consider themselves slaves (see, e.g., the writings of Abu Loren elsewhere on this forum). Slaves to Allah. Since Allah, of course, is invisible and imperceptible, Muslims need to find some living, breathing, representative of Allah on Earth to enslave themselves to. That's why we see this yearning for a Caliph (Islamic State), or 'Supreme Leader' (Iran).
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 3:10pm

Probably because Muslims consider themselves slaves (see, e.g., the writings of Abu Loren elsewhere on this forum). Slaves to Allah. Since Allah, of course, is invisible and imperceptible, Muslims need to find some living, breathing, representative of Allah on Earth to enslave themselves to. That's why we see this yearning for a Caliph (Islamic State), or 'Supreme Leader' (Iran).

What a load of rubbish.

Muslims don't need nor look for living, breathing representative of Allah on earth.

From all of your posts you know absolutely nothing about Islam but you write as if you are a scholar.

Why don't you shut the F up?
La Ilaha IllAllah
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 5:52am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

What a load of rubbish.

Muslims don't need nor look for living, breathing representative of Allah on earth.

From all of your posts you know absolutely nothing about Islam but you write as if you are a scholar.

marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 6:19am

What a load of rubbish.

So prove me wrong. Provide examples in Islamic history of true "Islamic states" that were not ruled by living, breathing dictators.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 7:10am

So prove me wrong. Provide examples in Islamic history of true "Islamic states" that were not ruled by living, breathing dictators.

So how is a dictatorship an Islamic thing? And how is your Western Democracy a good thing?

The Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallm) said that all Muslims should obey and follow their leaders even if he was an Abyssinian slave.

If you ever go to a country where the majority are Muslims then you will find that the people are very happy indeed with the status quo. All the problems are generated by foreign, particularly Western manipulation. If the Western countries minded their own f*ing business then the world would be a safer and better place to live in.
La Ilaha IllAllah
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 7:58am

The Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallm) said that all Muslims should obey and follow their leaders even if he was an Abyssinian slave.

If you ever go to a country where the majority are Muslims then you will find that the people are very happy indeed with the status quo. All the problems are generated by foreign, particularly Western manipulation. If the Western countries minded their own f*ing business then the world would be a safer and better place to live in.

You have proved my point. Muslims are commanded by their
"scriptures" to be satisfied as slaves. Their reward will be in the hereafter. Is it any wonder that Muslim leaders insist on indoctrinating people in such nonsense? After all, it is an excellent way to have people slavishly follow you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic