IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why would anyone believe him?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why would anyone believe him?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

each person is responsible for his/her own sins

from the book of Exodus, from the teaching of Moses

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation ...

From the Book of Deuteronomy, from the Law of Moses:

"Parents are not to be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their parents; each will die for their own sin."

Awkward...

Greetings islamispeace,

The book of Deuteronomy is the law that is given to man... to use in governance of the affairs of men.  It is not a law that applies to God.  God does as He wills to do, according to what He judges good and best for us.  God leads us, and teaches, in His ways... not the ways of men. Smile

asalaam,
Caringheart

What a typical goofball response from one of the most brain-washed apologists I have ever come across! LOL

So, let's see if God in the Bible ever said that He does not punish children for the sins of their fathers (since punishing the innocent is unjust, and we all know that God is NOT unjust):

"The word of the Lord came to me: �What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel:

��The parents eat sour grapes,
    and the children�s teeth are set on edge�?

�As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child�both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die." (Ezekiel 18:1-4)

Like I said before...awkward...

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 11:25am

the Psalm of David
The Lord does whatever pleases him
    throughout all heaven and earth,
    and on the seas and in their depths.
He causes the clouds to rise over the whole earth.
    He sends the lightning with the rain
    and releases the wind from his storehouses.
He smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.

He performed miraculous signs and wonders in Egypt

upon Pharaoh and upon all his servants.

(NLT,KJV)

Surah Az-Zumar, verses 53-54 -

"Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped."

Surah An-Nisa, verse 112 -

"But if any one earns a fault or a sin and throws it on to one that is innocent, He carries (on himself) (Both) a falsehood and a flagrant sin."

Surah Yunus, verse 54 -

"Every soul that hath sinned, if it possessed all that is on earth, would fain give it in ransom: They would declare (their) repentance when they see the penalty: but the judgment between them will be with justice, and no wrong will be done unto them."

Surah Fatir, verse 18 -

"Nor can a bearer of burdens bear another's burdens, if one heavily laden should call another to (bear) his load. Not the least portion of it can be carried (by the other). Even though he be nearly related. Thou canst but admonish such as fear their Lord unseen and establish regular Prayer. And whoever purifies himself does so for the benefit of his own soul; and the destination (of all) is to Allah."

And finally, for those blasphemers who attribute lies to Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He), such as claiming that He kills innocent children to punish their fathers, we can quote Surah Yunus, verse 17 and Surah An-Nisa, verse 40:

"Who is then more unjust than who forges a lie against Allah or (who) gives the lie to His communications? Surely the guilty shall not be successful."

"Allah is never unjust in the least degree: If there is any good (done), He doubleth it, and giveth from His own presence a great reward."
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 11:54am

Surah Fatir, verse 18 -

"Nor can a bearer of burdens bear another's burdens, if one heavily laden should call another to (bear) his load. Not the least portion of it can be carried (by the other). Even though he be nearly related. Thou canst but admonish such as fear their Lord unseen and establish regular Prayer. And whoever purifies himself does so for the benefit of his own soul; and the destination (of all) is to Allah."

and yet Yshwe says;

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Yshwe offers Himself to carry the yoke... to share the burden...

as anyone knows that when two oxen share a yoke the burden is easier to carry...

It is also why, during the crucifixion, Simon of Cyrene helped to carry the cross of Yshwe...

Yshwe always taught to carry one another's burdens... to help one another.

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

So Muhammad, in the qur'an, in this surah, teaches something other than what Yshwe taught.

asalaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 19 July 2014 at 12:03pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 11:56am
as to the rest of what is shared...
 these are good, but these are the laws as they apply to man, not God.  God is the law, and above all human laws.  God gives the laws as they apply to man, not as they apply to Himself.

I agree that we can not judge God to be unjust...

'God does as He wills to do', and to His own good purposes, which we may be unable to see or comprehend. 

and according to the Psalm of David;
8 He smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.

Those that have been saved are clearly able to see God's purposes.

asalaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 19 July 2014 at 12:09pm
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:27pm

Surah Fatir, verse 18 -

and yet Yshwe says;

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

as anyone knows that when two oxen share a yoke the burden is easier to carry...

It is also why, during the crucifixion, Simon of Cyrene helped to carry the cross of Yshwe...

So Muhammad, in the qur'an, in this surah, teaches something other than what Yshwe taught.

asalaam.

Which is why the Bible is NOT the word of God.  Thank you for confirming this!  Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught that God is just and fair.  Obviously, you disagree. LOL  Hence, the warning in Surah Yunus applies to you very clearly:

"Who is then more unjust than who forges a lie against Allah or (who) gives the lie to His communications? Surely the guilty shall not be successful."

You are guilty and you will not succeed, inshaAllah!  Dead

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:31pm

as to the rest of what is shared...
 these are good, but these are the laws as they apply to man, not God.  God is the law, and above all human laws.  God gives the laws as they apply to man, not as they apply to Himself.

I agree that we can not judge God to be unjust...

'God does as He wills to do', and to His own good purposes, which we may be unable to see or comprehend. 

and according to the Psalm of David;
8 He smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.

Those that have been saved are clearly able to see God's purposes.

asalaam.

LOL Sure, sure.  Brainwashed apologists have no other explanation than to say "those that have been saved are clearly able to see God's purposes".  In other words, you close your eyes to the clear contradictions and absurdities in your "scripture" and simply accept the lies you have been told.  Bravo! Clap

"Every soul that hath sinned, if it possessed all that is on earth, would fain give it in ransom: They would declare (their) repentance when they see the penalty: but the judgment between them will be with justice, and no wrong will be done unto them."

"Allah is never unjust in the least degree: If there is any good (done), He doubleth it, and giveth from His own presence a great reward."

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:08pm

and yet Yshwe says;

asalaam.

One man's word against the word of many witnesses...

One man who teaches a thing different than the Christ... against the Messiah... anti Christ's teaching....

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, [he is one that is] accursed.

I wonder... which is the Word that is true...
the one that foretold what was to come...

or the one that comes denying what came before... denying Yshwe and His teaching...

the answer seems pretty clear...
but it is for each to decide, and for each to receive the Truth and revelation. 
Only as they truly seek it, can it be revealed.

asalaam.
Blessed be God forever
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:22pm

One man's word against the word of many witnesses...

One man who teaches a thing different than the Christ... against the Messiah... anti Christ's teaching....

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, [he is one that is] accursed.

I wonder... which is the Word that is true...
the one that foretold what was to come...

or the one that comes denying what came before... denying Yshwe and His teaching...

the answer seems pretty clear...
but it is for each to decide, and for each to receive the Truth and revelation. 
Only as they truly seek it, can it be revealed.

LOL What "many witnesses" are you referring to?  The contradictory and inconsistent "Gospels"?  Oh, right...how silly of me! Confused

Blind and brainwashed apologists can do nothing except make vague statements.  When pressed for evidence, they are tongue-tied.  At the end of it all, the only reasonable conclusion that one can make is that it you Christians who are "anti-Christ".  You will stand condemned on the Day of Judgment for the lies you have propagated. 

"And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-" (Surah An-Nisa, 4:159)  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic