IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 911 Conspiracy  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

911 Conspiracy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abujamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 911 Conspiracy
    Posted: 15 November 2005 at 2:19pm
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 11:20am

�Amazing, incredible, pick your word. For the third time today, it�s reminiscent of those pictures we�ve all seen too much on television before, where a building was deliberately destroyed by well placed dynamite to knock it down.�

CBS News anchor Dan Rather commenting on the collapse of Building 7 - September 11, 2001 at approx 5:30pm EST.

Amazing you chose a peice from Dan Rather. By the way Dan quit his job in disgrace after he admitted speculating on certain issues and not reporting what was REAL news.

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 3:43am
I just heard that the welsh have invented flying pigs.... it has to be true because its on the net.

Edited by Ketchup
christian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 8:28am

i know what happend

some bad people flew planes into the towers and they collapsed......

infact JUST LIKE WE ALL SAW LIVE ON TV.........

Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 11:02am

Watching the 2nd plane hit was horrible. seeing all those people jump to thier deaths.. imagine how thier bodies became pulp as they hit the deck....

Truely heart breaking..

The whole thing makes me sick!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic