IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Books
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This book, which is small in size but big in conte  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This book, which is small in size but big in conte

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ali.ka View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali.ka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This book, which is small in size but big in conte
    Posted: 26 June 2014 at 2:21am
This book, which is small in size but big in context, should be at the private library of each and every single individual who is sure that one day he/she will leave this vanishing world and go to the eternal one. It divides the phases or stages through which one has to go until he/she finds himself/herself at the threshold of either Paradise and happiness or Hell and perdition. It also provides ways to avoid the hardships of each of these phases/stages, and these ways are so simple, anyone can follow them. I think this is one of the most important books I have written, and God knows that I have written many books, edited and translated many more, but none is like this small book! It truly is unique, and you will be dazzled by the color photos it has which make it so attractive and inviting to read, you forget the fear of the unknown mere death suggests! Get your copy of this small book, ready it and pass it on to those whom you love, you will be glad you did, and they will thank you, too.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1499386427
http://www.amazon.com/Stages-Life-After-Death-According/dp/1494855585/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic