IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Peaceful images from Iraq - Oct. 2005  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peaceful images from Iraq - Oct. 2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 10:44pm
Rami: "The fact you keep stressing this issue...Don't push your luck bruce"
=============

Huh?  Which issue is that Rami?

Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 11:01pm

When I see a peace officer (police officer) I do not despise her or him, I am glad for them because the 'keep the peace' locally in my neighborhood and in the many surrounding neighborhoods.  In the same way, all volunteer, civilian controlled militaries can keep the larger peace among free nations (in particular).
A policeman doesn't just have a huge gun and a uniform, he also has to be appointed by some authority other than Ronald Dumbsfeld.

You can keep what responses you have for your locality and the surrounds with pleasure. We hold full rights to keep our streets. The impression that this "street" can not be kept by the locals is utter Racist Amreeki Imperialist cum Zionist propoganda.

Besides, these images look a bit too synthetically put together.

In "coalition" survey, 45% Iraqis believe it's kosher to shoot at the foreign troops, 71% want the troops out - a mere 1% mew with the Duty-Free Imported Amreeki Supporters.

So, that creates long term harmony and goodwill between the people of Eyerak (or, the entire Muslim Street) and the US?

Poor US has always shot itself in the foot by pleasing her own very self with images created by her own Information services + with the compliments of her own puppets.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 11:08pm
"We hold full rights to keep our streets."

Does that include the streets down on the south side of Manhattan Island?  Thanks in advance..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:23am

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

As to the US use of phospherous - this will be discussed, but those weapons are not banned, are regulated though, and their use in Fallujah will be debated CERTAINLY.

O my goodness!!!! Is this sufficient to just say "debated"? Is this all one can come up with an excuse of their use? Hmm!!! Oh! what about the blatant lies the US administration has been making, even to its own allies, over their use of white phosphorous?

On the more, look at the kind of reasoning one is persuing to justify unhumane and unethical actions of US military in Fallujah? You say "I do not understand why people would stay affliated with groups that kill children and sawed people's heads off in Fallujah - why would they associate with such?

Is there any difference between the two barbarians??????? I don't see it? Do you????????? 

Is everything justified on the name of "south side of Manhattan Island" even if there is no link between the two, at all? Where have all rationale thinkers of this country gone, all of a sudden? Is there any one who can demonstrate that its not a battle of land but a battle of ethics and morals? Is this the way we equate our own actions with the so called "terrorists"?

Edited by AhmadJoyia

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:40am

As I have always tried to do it to balance the both sides of the picture, it would be prudent for me just to paste the link for the Fallujah - The Hidden Massacre. Here is the link for anyone to view

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10907.htm

Edited by AhmadJoyia
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 1:12pm
Photos that you dont see on CNN

I wonder why are these children throwing stone at the US tank? I dont understand it; US gave them freedom

Here is the Video taht you prolly havent seen on CNN

Click here

Edited by ak_m_f

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 1:48pm

Here is another moral bankruptcy of the President.

U.K. charges official with leaking Blair memo

Document allegedly says PM dissuaded Bush push for attack on Al-Jazeera

To read more go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10153489/

Edited by AhmadJoyia

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 2:34pm

Here is another very interesting topic to read about.How a White House "Cabal" Hijacked U.S. Foreign Policy  over here http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11111.htm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic