IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ramadan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ramadan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brenden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ramadan
    Posted: 21 June 2014 at 8:11pm
Is there anyone willing to help me with Ramadan? I rented a copy of the Quran and will be reading through the fast. I have a couple questions about the rules and guidelines or any helpful tips
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 3:47pm
Hello and welcome to the forum.  There are many knowledgeable brothers and sisters here who can answer your questions.    
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

brenden View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brenden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 3:57pm
Thank you! Any helpful tips for a first time reader
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 9:44am
Assalamalecum,Allah mentions about Ramadan specifically in Surah Al Baqarah of Quran, in ch 2 v 183 Allah says to all of us to fast so that we can attain self restrain, in v 184 Allah says how to amend for missed fasts such as by feeding the poor, in v 185 Allah mentions that Quran was revealed in the month of Ramadan and said that Allah had not made Ramadan difficult for us.

Edited by NABA - 30 June 2014 at 1:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic