IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what to do if husband is cheating on wife?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what to do if husband is cheating on wife?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote libafatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what to do if husband is cheating on wife?
    Posted: 11 June 2014 at 9:07am
I m married for last 8 months my husband stays in US and i m in india. I m expecting my first child and today i got to know that my husband is having relationship with other womens in US.And he meet them to have sex. I m shattered i dont understand what to do now? plz somebody help me. should i ask him about this or keep quite. plz sisters help me. This is my second marriage my first husband also cheated on me. I was against marriage but my parents forced me to do so as they are getting old and i m the only daughter i dnt have brothers and sisters. This is his second marriage too even he has a child with his first marriage but still i married him coz people who know him they said he is a very good guy. so i agreed to marry him but he is cheating on me. what should i do? i cant make my parents suffer again. plz sisters help me.

Edited by libafatima - 12 June 2014 at 1:23am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2014 at 3:20pm
You have my heart and my prayers.
asalaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Sid_bin_Sid View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sid_bin_Sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 10:01am
May Allah SWT solve your problem and give you more strength. Sister why are you not living with your husband as it would have been easier for you both to know and understand each other and void certain unexpected circumstances. I think it would be better if you can speak with your husband face to face rather on phone as things might get worse so please try and go to USA and decide what to do on this matter. As said by others he is good man but he might be in a bad company.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic