IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arguments with Atheists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arguments with Atheists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2017 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Tobias Tobias wrote:

The Foucault theory was disproved years ago...
Swinging balls is not an answer..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y4SkcMK94yw

As for dover cliffs,,,    try it for yourself on a clear day...    France will be there in your lens,   you may lose some land mass through visual distortion given the average weather in that area but you will still see land.

If you stand on the beach it will not be there.

You have not done as you say and tested this.

That you will dismiss the fact that a droped object does not land directly below it as quickly as you do makes it plain that you are unwilling to think.

It must be very crippling to restrict your thinking because of a desperate need for identity.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2017 at 9:55am

Actually..   Looking back on our conversation is making me see that I'm talking to a mindless zombie that can only use the word "Drivel" as some kind of of response to a rational argument...     Its obvious to me that your either a little kid sitting in his underpants in his bedroom passing time away, or you are a government shill..     You have exercised no common sense or real reasoning,,   just your favorite little word,,,, "Drivel"...
Its also becoming obvious that this site does not have the collective IQ of an aardvark that I have seen so far..

Your inability to reply to any of my challenges is obvious.

All you do is jump to the next drivel position.

Tobias View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2017 at 8:41pm
OK,,      here's the point,,,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPNUzxKok0c

Your wasting my time and patience with your petty ways of dealing with a losing debate.

Face it,,,   you have been lied to all of your childish life..
Once you come to terms with that, vou can reboot your undernourished brain.

Its flat,,     deal with it....
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2017 at 11:58am
@Tobias

You haven't replied to my post yet.
And no, I will not watch any video (promised !). If you can't explain it, you haven't understood it.

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2018 at 4:20am

OK,,      here's the point,,,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPNUzxKok0c

Your wasting my time and patience with your petty ways of dealing with a losing debate.

Face it,,,   you have been lied to all of your childish life..
Once you come to terms with that, vou can reboot your undernourished brain.

Its flat,,     deal with it....

If you cnnot explain it then you have no clue about it.

The flight time from London to New York is 8 hours 5 minutes and the flight time for the same aircraft between Sydney to Johannesburg is 14 hours then that will only work on a spherical world.

If you measure the distance on a polar (north) projection it will not work.

If you measure the distance on a normal map then the distances East to West around the equator are compressed compared with the distances further North and South.

To the rest of the Islamic readers here,

Why do you not jump in?

Why do you allow this person to represent your views?

Edited by Tim the plumber - 01 January 2018 at 4:20am
akthus View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akthus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2018 at 1:09am
To me all religions are an act of faith.
To be a Muslim you are taking Muhammed’s Word that he actually saw an angel and it gave him the words in the Quran.
Yet those who do not believe will say he made the Quran up.
There is no evidence or proof at all to verify that Muhammad was God’s messenger because the only one saying he is is the Quran and himself.
Tobias View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2018 at 3:17am
Yes,,,   That is the point,,,     Religions are based purely upon faith,,   Once we realise just how corrupt the leaders of this world actually are, And how long they have been operating,, (at least since the time of summaria,). One can see the possibilities that religion has been fabricated by these entities,,    Even the word "Government" translates to mind control..
There is I believe,,, No such thing as god,, But there is our creator,,   There's a difference,, Religions try to impose gods upon us to which we are asked to worship..   I really do not believe that this is how our world was intended,,    We can see from history that religions have only caused war, suffering and oppression that continues stronger than ever today.   
I have studied both Qu-Ran and the christian bible,, They both have the same story as does many other religions,,   Although I see spatterings of truth within the pages,,   For instance, The firmament in genesis,, The symbolic snake in the garden of eden etc.

We have come to a point in history where its time that every living soul in this world should re-evaluate their surroundings with objectivity and realise we should ALL be having a care for each other,, One and all..   Not some mysterious and mythical god with dubious origins,
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2018 at 4:21pm
Tobias, s l o w l y step away from the internet . . .
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic