IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Choice and outcome  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Choice and outcome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Choice and outcome
    Posted: 05 June 2014 at 8:17pm
If the people of Iraq could choose... would they have chosen to have Saddam Hussein gone from power?
If the people of Afghanistan could choose... would they have chosen to have the taliban removed from power?
If the people of N. Korea could choose... would they choose to have Kim Jong Un removed from power?
If the people of Saudi Arabia chould choose... would they choose to have the Saudi royal family removed from power?

After WWII the emperor of Japan was left in power as leader, because it was determined that was what the people wanted. (?) Truth or propaganda?
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 10:56am
a question rolling around in my mind today....

Are muslims content to let groups like Hamas, al-Queda, the Taliban, ISIS, have rule in the world?  Do they believe these groups will bring good things to the world? 

If you do not think so, then how will they be defeated?
Will muslims rise to the challenge?

asalaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 07 August 2014 at 10:57am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2014 at 10:53am
When you have people like Bush Blair obama mossard that come in to your house and dictate bomb steal kill murder rape plunder,in the name of creating peace but create destruction than what do you expect to happen????

Remember one man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

If you watch the likes of CNNBBCFOXNBC Then you would be up to the challenge of oh well just bomb them and let us carry on stealing their resources.This topic is just too vast.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic