IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - love between a male n female  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

love between a male n female

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by aishag88 aishag88 wrote:

But I still have found the guys have crushes on me!

whats wrong with that ?
no.shirk View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote no.shirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 5:29pm

salem alaykum, i was reading thru this thread and i found that many people with out knowledge are answering questions not even according to the quran and sunnah, heres a web site were you can ask scholars or sheihks with extensive research in islam http://www.islamqna.com/subpage.php?s=asktoquestion_1 dear brothers and sisters im telling yous this because i love yous only for the sake of allah, fear allah!!! and ull be succesfull. 

-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 10:03pm
Yes.. boys are bad.. stay away from us... nothing but trouble we are.... yes... CONTROL YOUR SELF!

The hand shaking thing is incredibly irregular. Though if it works for the Germaphobes.. I guess it can work for somone who wants to avoid all contact with the opposite sex. Though to say "Its because of my Religion" I think is extreme. If you are so suseptible to hormonal wiles that a simple hand-shake may set you off, then there are other issues at stake first..

I am not saying Imitate the west or their customs or whatever.... But a Hand-shake is a common Greeting.. if not Universal..

But i guess what works for some.. may not work for Others.. or everyone.. to each his own eh?

Edited by -ArabianKnight-
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truemuslim21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 9:21pm
salaam, i dont personally think its wrong to love other sex. u have eyes , u have feelings. don't you? but what is imprtant is that is u really in love or playing. i dont think so love is beautiful but not everyone realize it.
truemuslim21 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truemuslim21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 9:32pm
is flirt and love same? i dont think so . why ppl think when u love someone then u are flriting. i dont agree with this totally . i love someone and i saw him year ago but there is something else, trust emotions feelings respect thats love.
Amirul View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amirul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 6:42pm

Wow I think thats kind of hard. I mean theres school, how you not look at another person of the opposite sex? any ideas?

You can look at the other sex or talk with them but the thing you cant do is touch them or be alone with them.Thats haram.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 8:32pm

�Wow I think thats kind of hard. I mean theres school, how you not look at another person of the opposite sex? any ideas?
QUOTE]

yea go and live under taliban

Edited by ak_m_f
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Amirul Amirul wrote:

Wow I think thats kind of hard. I mean theres school, how you not look at another person of the opposite sex? any ideas?

You can look at the other sex or talk with them but the thing you cant do is touch them or be alone with them.Thats haram.

Bismillah,

Are you sure it's haram to be alone with someone?  I know it is makruh because it could lead to sin, but are you sure just the act of sitting and talking in a room with someone of the opposite sex a sin?

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic