IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Greetins  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetins
    Posted: 23 May 2014 at 10:06am
Hello my name is Pedro and I live in Portugal, Im a Christian due to the society where I was raised but I dont pratice it.. About 8 months ago I started to question my belifes and my notion of truth and justice, stoped accepting all that was given by the media as absolute truths and imparcial views and started to research on my own(mostly using the internet ) to be able to make my own conclusions of the world around me and this was how I found Islam, Im currently studying the teachings of the Qur'an so that one day Im able to embrace Islam as my faith. Finding this forum was a great discovery for me, to have acess to a muslim community and hear other people histories will prove to be a great support in my journey.. Thank you all for making this!!
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 11:02pm
Salam/peace
Welcome to IC forum, hope you enjoy your stay.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic