IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - American Troops in Iraq  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American Troops in Iraq

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 12:25am

You, of all people, should know that this is not an easy prospect under the best of circumstances, let alone under such dubious a situation as Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden in conjunction with 3,000 people killed in one hour

My friend, I know. But then is global understand, harmony and piece easy tasks? All of us have to move on from where we are stuck. We would do that only if we begin with the fact that we created OBLs and SHs in our world.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:56pm

Poor Condi Rice! Isn't being woken up at some ungodly hour at the age of three for piano practice, being forced to succeed, succeed, succeed, child abuse?

When I see here I don't see "the most powerful woman on earth" as claimed by the media. I see a tortured soul, a woman forced to be someone else than a woman.

A mother, any mother, is the most powerful woman on earth, in her role as the deputy creator.

If we respected womanhood a wee more than the Secretaries of States, we would have an entirely different world than we have run into.

Edited by Whisper
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:52pm

But then again, why do you seek or hold power

I have never sought power, wealth or fame in my entire life. I don't hold power but a huge responsibility, which I have to being the eldest born male of a certain order.

My ambition is to live in a mud hut. And, also the title of my book - coming next year

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

The 21st century will rise as the century of the people with brand new structures than we know.

I agree and I hope so!
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 6:13pm

"If you go deeper you will see all had terribly sad childhoods, why else would they seek power?"

But then again, why do you seek or hold power (at least according to yourself?)  See this whole business of judgementalism is so dodgy - and you claimed in one string that you're in a safe wicket with it...hmmmph...
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 6:12pm

" if some humans sat up in different corners of the world and just agreed"

You, of all people, should know that this is not an easy prospect under the best of circumstances, let alone under such dubious a situation as Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden in conjunction with 3,000 people killed in one hour...
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 6:10pm

I won't mention Condi Rice out of sheer pity for her brutalised childhood.

What on God's green earth are you talking about now?
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 12:29am

Welcome back. Learn to read they will look exactly what they are.

You have NOT substantiated your charges against me.

You have not apologised to the Board for lying to them.

I have yet to meet a more shameless Inventor of the Koraan.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic