IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - No Place on Earth  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Place on Earth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Place on Earth
    Posted: 22 May 2014 at 7:48pm
Ukraine -

Amazing - incredible story.

Edited by Caringheart - 22 May 2014 at 7:54pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 8:22pm
About The Film

October 1942 � Esther Stermer, along with some family members and a group of other families, seek asylum underground to evade being caught by pursuing Nazis. They remain hidden below for nearly a year and a half � the longest recorded uninterrupted underground survival occurrence.

Their harrowing story is unearthed by accident when cave explorer, Chris Nicola, stumbles upon remnants left behind by the cave dwellers. Through extensive research and determination, Nicola locates a few of the survivors and has them share their incredible story of strength and perseverance.

- See more at: http://www.magpictures.com/noplaceonearth/#sthash.aUerhclG.dpuf
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 7:54pm
Another must watch... Rwanda - Our Lady of Kibeho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yii76a7TSLg
If Only We Had Listened

and
As We Forgive

"Let us never forget, that we are all God's children."

Time magazine
'There were no devils left in hell.  They were all in Rwanda.'

I ask; Where are they now?

In the documentary As We Forgive (a very moving, powerful, compelling story of recovery),   the participants talk of how they believe they were overtaken by demons... that there is no other way that they can explain their behaviors. 

Where are those demons now?  Where have they moved on to?
We must not let there be a repeat of Rwanda.
We must do as Our Lady asks, and pray.

asalaam.  Peace to the world.

Edited by Caringheart - 23 May 2014 at 7:56pm
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 5:23am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Another must watch... Rwanda - Our Lady of Kibeho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yii76a7TSLg
If Only We Had Listened

and
As We Forgive

"Let us never forget, that we are all God's children."

Time magazine
'There were no devils left in hell.  They were all in Rwanda.'

I ask; Where are they now?

In the documentary As We Forgive (a very moving, powerful, compelling story of recovery),   the participants talk of how they believe they were overtaken by demons... that there is no other way that they can explain their behaviors. 

Where are those demons now?  Where have they moved on to?
We must not let there be a repeat of Rwanda.
We must do as Our Lady asks, and pray.

asalaam.  Peace to the world.

The Book of Job 1; 1-2 , Where It States , And there was a Day when the Sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord , and Satan came also among them Present Himself before the Lord . ( 2 ) . And the Lord Said unto Satan From whence comest thou ? And Satan answered the Lord , and said From going To and Fro in the Earth . and from walking up and down in it .

The devil has a Physical seed meaning he a human being . Later for spook-ism

The Book 1 of Genesis 3 ; 15 , Where It States ; And I will put Enmity netween thee and the Woman and between thy Seed and her Seed , it shall bruise thy Head and thou Shalt Bruise his Heel .

The Book of Isaiah 14 ; 12 - 16 , Where It States ; How Art thou Fallen from Heaven O Lucifer Son of the morning ! how art thou cut down to the Ground which didst weaken the nations . ( 13 ) . For thou Hast Said in thine Heart I Will Ascend into heaven , I will exalt my Theone above the stars of God ; I will sit also upon the mount of the Congregation in the sides of the north . ( 14 ) . I will ascend above the heights of the clouds I Will Be Like the Most High . ( 15 ) . Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell , to the side of the pit . ( 16 ) . They that see thee Shall Narrowly Look upon thee , and Consider thee saying , Is this the ( Man ) that made the earth to tremble , that Did Shake Kingdoms .

Meaning the Evil-One the Devil walking to and fro in the earth as a man / woman
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 3:37pm
I see too many that feed hatred... that feed off of hatred, and must feed their hatred... instead of Love.
and the more someone tries to love, the more they can't stand it.
This is evil.

Everyone should must watch the stories of Rwanda and understand the horror of hate... what hate can do...  (Ghosts of Rwanda, Hotel Rwanda)

and what forgiveness and peace look like.  (As We Forgive)

asalaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 26 June 2014 at 3:37pm
Blessed be God forever
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2014 at 9:08pm
The Pianist is also a must watch to understand the evil in teaching and promoting hate.

Edited by Caringheart - 29 June 2014 at 9:08pm
Blessed be God forever
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic