IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE TRUTH  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE TRUTH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE TRUTH
    Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:48pm

The Satanist always places great power in numbers, especially the Black Magic Satanist. The final 10 kings are of the same mindset and religion as Antichrist. Thus, we were not surprised that both Presidents Bush are Black Magic practitioners from the Skull & Bones Society, and that Bill and Hillary Clinton were practicing Black Magic Satanists.

Satanists believe that a carefully planned event must be carried out according to the correct numbers, or it may not be successful. They go to great lengths to make an event occur according to the correct numbers. 11 is very important, multiplications are also important, such as 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99.

Now, let us review the tremendous instances where the 9/11 attacks occurred by the Power of "11".

Now, let us review the tremendous instances where the 9/11 attacks occurred by the Power of "11".

9/11 ATTACKS -- AN EXERCISE USING THE NUMBER "11"

1. The first 11 is formed by the day on which this tragedy occurred, September 11.

2. The second 11 is formed by adding the 9th month, September, and the date, [1 plus 1], forming another 11.

3. The third 11 is formed by the airplane number that first crashed into the World Trade Tower. That plane was American Airlines Flight #11.

4. The fourth 11 is formed by the airplane number that crashed into the Pentagon. That plane was United Airlines Flight #77 [11 x 7].

5. The fifth 11 is formed by the North Twin Tower of the World Trade Center was 110 stories tall [11 x 10]

6. The sixth 11 is formed by South Twin Tower, the World Trade Center was 110 stories tall [11 x 10]

[NOTE: Girders of these towers were set 22" apart! -- 11x2; http://www.skyscraper.org/tallest/t_wtc.htm]

[Construction began in 1966. Not only is this the year in which the Church of Satan was founded, when you add the digits together, they equal another "22" -- 1+9+6+6 = 22; Ibid.]

[The first elevator "skyshaft" was set at the 44th floor -- 11x4 -- Ibid.]

[The towers were 1,368 and 1,362 feet respectively. "1,368" when added, equals "18", or a "6+6+6". "1,362" added equals "12", a "6+6", another "11x6"; Ibid.]

7. 7. The Architecture of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center -- the Twin Towers formed an 11 as they stood before the attack

8. The eighth 11 is formed by one of the doomed flights, where the crew totaled 11.

9. The ninth 11 is formed by the fact that September 11 is the 254th day of the year. When you add 2 + 5 + 4 you get 11

10. The tenth 11 is formed because, after September 11, there are 111 days left in the year.

11. The eleventh 11 is formed by the historic fact that New York State was the 11th state to join the Union in preparation to create the 13-state confederation.

12. "11 Years To The Day" -- On September 11, 1990, President George Bush (Sr.) delivered a speech to the Congress entitled, "Moving Toward A New World Order". Precisely 11 years to the day after President Bush delivered this speech praising the New World Order, and declaring it to be an inevitable fact, a mighty blow was struck to move the world finally into this global world system. Another of President Bush's infamous quotes also came from this Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, when he said in August, 1990, that "this invasion shall not stand, because it threatens the New World Order." Once the Senior Bush introduced this term to the general public, everyone started using it. Dan Quayle appeared on a great many television programs, explaining this term and telling everyone what a wonderful concept it was. British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Gorbachev suddenly began using this term, a formerly very hidden term reserved only for the readers of select occult material.

13. When President Bush visited New York City on September 16, he was pictured with a firefighter who was wearing a helmet with the numbers, '164', which when added together, form an 11.

14. Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11

15. Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

16. During the crisis on Tuesday, kids in the area of the Twin Towers were moved to a "safe school" on 11th Street

17. The only operating ferry was Number 11, on 33rd Street.

18. President Bush ordered U.S. flags to be flown at half-staff under September 22 [11 x 2]. This date means that the flags will fly at half-staff for 11 days after the attacks.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 3:19am
you like number 11?
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 10:12am
It's true that 11 is satanic number and I was in a hotel room number 2011 in Melbourne where I did see a ghost in there. Spooky but this is real.
freebird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 5:43pm

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

It's true that 11 is satanic number and I was in a hotel room number 2011 in Melbourne where I did see a ghost in there. Spooky but this is real.

Can you describe what he's like? such as male or female, sitting - standing - walking or floating maybe, did he look at you or did he avoid the eye contact? was he fully dressed or naked?

pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2005 at 3:38am
Well! It was "she", an asian with long hair and 3/4 length of skirt. I didn't see her ankle which I presumed she didn't have one and she looked straight to me in Rydges Hotel in Melbourne. I can't see her nose at it was really cloudy and I remember she can't look up, that is she looked down but her eyes was staring at me and she stood next to a full length mirror. When I looked back at her, I realized there was no object in the mirror of her reflection. What can I say? I thought I was having some illusions. But that was true and I can still recognize her face.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 4:38am

You base this 11 as satanic as true from your experience ?

How do you know 11 is satanic ?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 6:52am

I hope freebird is satisfied now.

[QUOTE=Angel]

How do you know 11 is satanic ?[QUOTE]

Good question.Why are you ignoring '20'?

Here in India, most of the Hindus think 13 as a bad number.Supersticious.

Pauline, u sure it was a mirror?It wasnt a painting, was it?

What did u do after that?

Regar,Dayem.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
freebird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 12:30pm

Well! It was "she", an asian with long hair and 3/4 length of skirt. I didn't see her ankle which I presumed she didn't have one and she looked straight to me in Rydges Hotel in Melbourne. I can't see her nose at it was really cloudy and I remember she can't look up, that is she looked down but her eyes was staring at me and she stood next to a full length mirror. When I looked back at her, I realized there was no object in the mirror of her reflection. What can I say? I thought I was having some illusions. But that was true and I can still recognize her face.

This thing will drag on with more question - such as how do you know that was a female? Alright forget about that, but what make you decided that it was "satan"? Is there a possibility that "she" was an angel? or maybe it was the work of the mind - is it possible that it was your mind production?. This is what you wrote: I remember she can't look up.

Now base on what that made you say "she" could not look up unless that "satan" was part of you?

(Sorry I am a sceptic when it come into this area)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic