IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232425
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:30am
Trident, which Sira book that you bought in Malaysia? Who's the author and which bookshop you found it?
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:07am
Dear Bro Andalus your discourses on Biblical accounts are quite interesting and thought provoking. Kindly keep up your remarkable work. We need people like you very often on this forum, especially once a lot of garbage is dumped over this part of the forum. Jazakallah Kharan.

Edited by AhmadJoyia
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:10am
Trident posted : I don't see Muhammad busy bringing people to Allah in love & devotion, which is what Love of God is all about.

Another eye opening messages received from an orthodox evangelist. Love of God is simply evangelistic. So are you, Trident.

So where is Terminal 1 at Seremban. I have never heard of this location. BTW, have you recalled the name of the translator for the Sira?
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Trident Trident wrote:

The Quran promises hell fire for the unbelievers. Are you telling me that I can get salvation even without embracing Islam, simply by accepting God & being righteous? You mean I don't have to accept Allah to be able to achieve salvation? Then please explain to me this verse:

YUSUFALI: If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).

Regards,
-Trident-

Islam is the submission to the will of God. Therefore this Ayat should be quite self-explanatory: if anyone desires a religion other than submission to the will of God, never will it be accepted of him...

Why would God accept any religion that promotes anything other than total submission to God? Isn't that what God's guidance and sending the Prophets and Messengers was all about? To keep people from accepting religions other than that which submits to the will of God?

Isn't this all REALLY simple, or maybe I'm missing something....

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Trident Trident wrote:

The Quran promises hell fire for the unbelievers. Are you telling me that I can get salvation even without embracing Islam, simply by accepting God & being righteous? You mean I don't have to accept Allah to be able to achieve salvation? Then please explain to me this verse:

The Bible promises hell fire for the unbelievers.

Mark 3:29: "But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation." (KJV)

So If I dont beleive in the holy ghost then I cant enter heaven?
even If I donate to charity and do all the good work?

Edited by ak_m_f
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 9:11am

Addendum:

The message of eternal damnation of disbelievers by God has been consistent throughout all scriptures. Can't do anything about it. The Good Lord has always been consistent about it.

Even Jesus, who assured of the Love of God and the Loving God has confirmed that damnation for the disbelievers in the New Testament.

BMZ

Edited by bmzsp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232425
  Share Topic