IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - evil  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

evil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: evil
    Posted: 05 May 2014 at 12:25pm
Nigeria - Boko Haram threatens to sell teenage girls that they have kidnapped, this in itself is evil.
The fact that there are people who would 'buy' these girls is even more evil.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 12:15pm
Is there anyone who doesn't think Boko Haram is pure evil?
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 11:34am
Ask;  Why are groups like the taliban, Boko haram, al queda, against education?  It is because once people can begin to read their scriptures... when they have access and are educated and no longer controlled... they can see the truth or falseness for themselves.  Their eyes are opened and they are able to discern for themselves and not rely on being told what to believe.  The Holy Spirit wins over evil and deception when people are not kept in darkness.
Blessed be God forever
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 3:05pm
you had me until the last line
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by schmikbob schmikbob wrote:

you had me until the last line

Hehe - Big%20smile
Blessed be God forever
mmmrkl View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmmrkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 12:49am
I don't much detailed about the events in Nigeria, but I can say that threatening to sell the girls is an evil deed.

realist4sure View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realist4sure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by mmmrkl mmmrkl wrote:

I don't much detailed about the events in Nigeria, but I can say that threatening to sell the girls is an evil deed.

Then why is there very little outrage from the Muslim community about it?
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 2:54pm

Pregnant(married) Pakistani Woman, Farzana Iqbal, Stoned To Death By Family

http://www.ibtimes.com/pregnant-pakistani-woman-farzana-iqbal-stoned-death-family-outside-lahore-high-court-1590997

Is this not barbaric, uncivilized, backwards behavior?
How can people kill their own child?
And for the cause of money?  Isn't this just evil.

This is the same thing a married woman, Meriam Ibrahim, who just delivered her second child, is facing in Sudan.  100 lashes will surely kill her, and if that doesn't she is sentenced to be hanged as well, for no crime other than her marriage to the man of her choice.
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29296

Edited by Caringheart - 28 May 2014 at 3:04pm
Blessed be God forever
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic