IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - quran and science  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

quran and science

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 26>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2014 at 2:16am
It is for our betterment we worship Allah, so that we can enter paradise, asAllah says in Quran in ch 36 v 77 we all are a liquid ddrop.means we all are originated from sperms, so I meant to say that Allah wants to see whether we become humble or obey Allah or be boastful, because whatever we including u are is because of Allah.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2014 at 10:01am
@Naba & Honeto

Hm, I get the impression that you're both shying away from my question.

@ Ron: I'll reply to your post later, very busy at the moment....

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 19 November 2014 at 12:07pm
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 1:46am
Airmano you are complicated you asked names of embryologists other than moore, I gave it y8 u r not satisfied.u r avoiding us by asking questions.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 4:00am
Naba:
Quote Airmano you are complicated you asked names of embryologists other than moore, I gave it y8 u r not satisfied.u r avoiding us by asking questions.
What is the link between my question here and the embryologists? May be that I'm stubborn or that I don't let myself put off easily ?
I actually prefer answers instead of asking back: "Why do you ask ?" So, could you please try to answer (or admit that you don't have any answers) ?

BTW., to your so-called embryologists: Did you notice that after you gave the names I did not ask for more ?
Did you also realize that I asked QE at least 5 times for (these) names he claimed to exist and he never delivered ?

However I also noticed that after I debunked "the claims" of these "top scientists" there was (and still is) a total silence from your side on this subject.

There may be a message in this as well...

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 20 November 2014 at 8:32am
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Airmano you are complicated you asked names of embryologists other than moore, I gave it y8 u r not satisfied.

Maybe because the answer you gave is not very satisfying.  Several embryologists all duped by the same charlatan at the same conference (one of whom was not duped at all, but got by with an equivocal statement Wink) doesn't really satisfy the request for independent confirmation.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 11:30am
Ron:
Quote Several embryologists all duped by the same charlatan at the same conference (one of whom was not duped at all, but got by with an equivocal statement Wink) doesn't really satisfy the request for independent confirmation.
And to make things even worse: You don't need to be a top scientist to see that the statements about embryology in the Quran are plain nonsense. They are even in direct conflict with Moore's own books.

Airmano
Quranexplorer View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quranexplorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

Ron:
Quote Several embryologists all duped by the same charlatan at the same conference (one of whom was not duped at all, but got by with an equivocal statement Wink) doesn't really satisfy the request for independent confirmation.
And to make things even worse: You don't need to be a top scientist to see that the statements about embryology in the Quran are plain nonsense. They are even in direct conflict with Moore's own books.

Airmano

As usual looks like "men of proofs" concluding their arguments with personal opinions, newspaper gossips and stuff like that

Someone initially mentioned there is none other than Moore endorsing the Quranic statements on embryology--once it was proved wrong, then the next argument was to denounce the endorsers quoting unproved newspaper stories--at the same time, they just turn a blind eye on eminent personalities like Dr. Maurice Bucaille who converted to Islam understanding the profound meanings in the Quranic verses.

And what really puzzles me is if someone is so sure about something wrong in Quran why not just prove it in front of all so that it is settled once and for all! But all I can see instead is only unsubstantiated statements of daydreamers!
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

Ron:

Airmano

Can you provide evidence to back up your claim?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 26>
  Share Topic