IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aruba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help please
    Posted: 21 April 2014 at 7:40am
Asalaam Alaikum,

I am having a very hard time finding a good practicing brother for marriage.. Its really stressing me out .. Can everyone please pray for me that I get a good pious, loving, caring partner with good manners and character ..

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 3:46am
Wa Alaikum Asalaam sis

A good practicing brother is few and far between these days unfortunately but there are a few who practice their religion and pious, loving, caring etc but one has to look really hard.

In my honest opinion many brothers who reside in the West would rather follow the ways of the kuffar than the religion that was sent by our Maker.

May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala give you a loving, pious and God fearing husband In Shaa Allah. Ameen.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 10:59pm
Assalamalecum,pray to Allah, read Surah Al Yasin ch 36 of Quran regularly.may Allah grant u what u want.Ameen
Tiny Flowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiny Flowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2014 at 2:19pm
if we are meant to get married then inshallah we will... just keep making dua... that is all we can do... its in God's hands....
kesaber View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kesaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 1:12am
I will make duaa for you Insha'Allah. There are good practicing Muslim brothers out there, Allah just wants you to be patient because he has the best plan for you. He knows what is best for you, and while getting married now is what you want, Allah knows best. I have been trying to get married for 7 years, and Alhamdulilah I am now engaged to my soul mate. As stated above, keep making duaa and be patient.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2014 at 1:06pm
W'salam,
may Allah give you strength and help you find the one that will be source of your happiness and faith in Allah. Each one of us is placed in some kind of test, may be this is your test. May Allah help you to make it through this test.
Ameen.
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Tiny Flowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiny Flowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 2:01am
The ones in the EAST are not much better either...

in fact they are getting worse... each year you notice more and more in-your-face behavior that is very un-islamic.... and people in these countries (middle east) think it is 'cool'....

So I dont think your location on the planet will make any difference.... if you are meant to meet good people you will.... and if you are meant to meet mainly *****s... then you will....

But they do say to keep making dua...and things might change... I dont know if marriage is one of those things that are FIXED events in time, that will happen no matter what, if it was meant to be... or not... such as Death, and Birth, and Rizk..etc... so I dont know how much Dua will help in that area....

any ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic