IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 4:36pm
deleted - double post error

Edited by Lachi - 20 April 2014 at 4:40pm
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Al Saadiqeen21, like you I am not contemplating the chapter and verse of the Quran.

I was responding directly to your posts.

You wrote -
"Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child."

You also post -
"The Cherubeem -aramic , are Eloheem / Gods of the Lesser Light , This is called ''Naar '' or ''Fire '' . Two Hundred ( 200 ) of these Cherubeem fell from Grace with Sama'El ( Revelation 12; 7-9 ) , Whose other Titles were Ibliys , Haylal , Or Satan , Because of their revolt against The Creation of Adam."

"The Book of Job 1;7 , Where It States , And I Quote ;
'And the Lord < Yehovah > said < amar > unto Satan < satan > Whence < aiyn > comest < bow > thou ? Then Satan < satan > answered < anah > the Lord < Yehovah > , and said < amar > , From going to and fro < shuwt > in the earth < erents > , and from walking up and down < halak > in it .'"

and

"Some of The Cherubeem -aramic , Repented to serve The Heavely Father , Yahweh , And now Guard The Gates Of Patadise , ( The Heavenly Sky ),"

So what you are telling me is that of the Jinn who rebelled at the creation of Adam, at least Satan was still alive at the time of Job. And that other of the Jinn who repented from their rebellion are still alive today as guardians of Paradise.

Since this indicates that Jinn live for 1,000s of years, and since we know that man's life is short (Psalms 90:10-12 Seventy years are given to us! Some even live to eighty. But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble; soon they disappear, and we fly away. Who can comprehend the power of your anger? Your wrath is as awesome as the fear you deserve. Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.), Jinn therefore vastly outlive humans.

Hence my question, based on simple maths, on whether the Jinn offspring outnumber human offspring. (I am thinking here that the first quote I gave did not include cross-breeding, since it was quite clear that you distinguished between Eve's seed (ie humans) and the Devil's seed (ie Jinn).

Lololololol Funny
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2014 at 2:26pm
I am saddened by your response. I seek to clarify and learn from the information you feel is important enough to post. And yet I receive ridicule and dismissive behaviour.

I truly hope your example is not one followed by genuine Muslims.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2014 at 7:59pm

I am saddened by your response. I seek to clarify and learn from the information you feel is important enough to post. And yet I receive ridicule and dismissive behaviour.

I truly hope your example is not one followed by genuine Muslims.

Whats so funny is I have already answer your question but you want to flip the script owell !!!!!LOLLOLLOL like you were doing from the door !!!
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 1:39pm
Peace to you Al Saadiqeen21.

I do not fully understand the whole of your latest response, but I see you feel you have already answered my question.

May Allah give you patience, and please will you repeat the portion of your post where you answered my question. I have reread your posts, and I do not see it.

Shukran.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 1:58pm

Peace to you Al Saadiqeen21.

I do not fully understand the whole of your latest response, but I see you feel you have already answered my question.

May Allah give you patience, and please will you repeat the portion of your post where you answered my question. I have reread your posts, and I do not see it.

Shukran.

As Salaamu Alaykum >Lachi

My post are easzyyyyyy to read / overstand , And that because I don't use socall big words nor do I come off as some type of Scholar'ss Etc .. Also picking out certain parts of my post doesn't change the whole post . I back up everything with scriptures . Anyway this post was not meant for debateing It was a point for the Muslims Sister's only . Also playing 20 question only lead away from the point , I was makeing .

Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa-A Allah

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 2:48pm
Wa Anta.

Al Sadiqeen21. What a great shame. You were preaching; not teaching. Perhaps this Islamic Discussion Forum is the wrong place for you?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2014 at 1:46pm

Wa Anta.

Al Sadiqeen21. What a great shame. You were preaching; not teaching. Perhaps this Islamic Discussion Forum is the wrong place for you?

Thankyou for the conformation , Meaning leading away from the post like I said you would Lolololol . This happen always for some reason or another Lolololol !!!!

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 23 April 2014 at 1:48pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic