IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil
    Posted: 13 April 2014 at 7:46am
When A Muslim Sister cover Her Face  , She is Un-Veiling Her Heart , What do I mean by this , It means .. People would have to Judge her by her Heart and not BY Her LQQks , Because everyone already know how Beautiful She Is , Un-Covering You Face Is Sealing You Hear Is The Works of  The Jinn / Evil-Onee

1. Jaann -arabic , Vice -master of The Jinn , or Makevolent Cherubeem . They are beings from Al Debaran , Located in The Taurus Constellation . They Incite you with Music and Pleasure Seeking .

2 . Jinniyya -arabic , Female Malevolent Beings Cherubeem  - Jinns , Seductresses , Whores , Witches , And the like . These beings are also from The Al Debaran Constellation .

3 . Shaytaan -arabic , This is The Physical Race Of Malevolent Beings , Jinns ; Whether they be of The Black , White , or Yellow Race . These beings are from Pleiades , The Seventh Star Constellation and Arcturus , The Third Star Constellation .

4 . Marrid -arabic , This is The Most Powerful Race Of The Malevolent Beings . These beings are also called Greys .

5 . Ifriyt - arabic , A Class Of Malevolent Beings - Jinn, That are Giants and very Powerful . They are also called Reptilians .

Al Khannaas -arabic , The Holy Qur'aan 114 ; 4 , 7;20 , 20;120

The Holy Qur'aan 114 ; 4 , Revealed In The Year 616 A.D. Al Naas ( The Mortal ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; From the Disagreeable of the Whispering Reptilian Al Khannaas '' Nakhash ' , ( of the Enclosed Garden Of Delight ) .

The Holy Qur'aan 7;20 , Revealed In The Year 618 A.D. Al A'araaf  ( The Wall Made Known ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; But Al Shaytaan , ( the Reptilian ) , ''The Whisperer , ( Nakhaas / Al Khannaas / Samael , ) made an evil suggestion to them , ( Nekaybaw / Eve and Adam ) - that He , ( Ibliys ) manifested for both of them , what had been hidden from them , ( Adam and Newaybaw of their Disagreeable Inclinations ) - shame ; and He , ( the Whisperer said ; Has your Master , The Source , ( Rudwaan / Kalkael ) , also known as ( Uriel ) not forbidden you two , ( Adam and Nekaybaw , to eat of ) this tree ; unless you two , become Malakayn Two Angelic Messengers - Heavenly Host ) or become From Al Khaalidiyn ''The Immortals ( Living Forever ) ?

The Holy Qur'aan 20 ;120 ,  Revealed In The Year 612- 613 A.D. Taahaa  ( Tuwr ; Sinai , ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; So Al Shaytaan , ( Samael , Nakhassh , Al Khannaas , The Reptilian ) , whispered to him , he said ; ''O Adam shall I direct you to the Shajarat Al Khuldi 'Tree of Immortality and a Mulkin 'Rulership ' that doesn't wear out ( its everlasting ) .

Al Khannaas is Arabic for ''The Whisperer '' It is the same word Nakhash -aramic , In Aramic / Hebrew as found in ( Genesis 3;1 ) , Under the word Serpent . Al Khannaas , Son of Shakhar and Mylitta , was from the seed of The Reptilian Species , And was originally from Titon ( Saturn ) .

Genesis 3;1, To The Enosites / The Mortal ~ Torah 1 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. , Where It States , And I Quote ; Nakhash ( Haylal ) the reptilian and son of Shakhar , a reptilian originally from Maldek also called Valkum who relocated within Orion , a 6 sun , 6star constellation and his wife Mylitta and Angelic Being who was raped and became the evil spell casting whisperer , being the Aw-room 'Shrewdest of all the world outside the Enclosed Garden , spoke with Hawwah / Eve and said Did the Eloheem Klakael tel you that you are not to eat anything in the Enclosed Garden you desire ?

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2014 at 7:59am
Cherubeen , 3;24

Genesis 3;22, 24, To The Enosites / The Mortal ~ Torah 1 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. , Where It States , And I Quote ; Yahuwa of the Eloheem said to the Eloheem Serapheems and Cherubeems ''Look at the Adam , He Has Become Just Like 'Ekhawd 'One Of Us , He 'Yawdah 'Knows 'Will , Having The Ability To Make Decisions Betweem That Which Is 'Tobe 'Agreeable  and Rah Disagreeable ; Using  his four higher senses Psychometry , Clairvoyance , Intuition , Telepathy ;  he is free to think for himself without the commands of the Eloheem and now at this point we must be aware or he will take and eat also of the tree of divine life , read the scroll of All , and live forever ; So lets remove his barathary gland and maim him and his seed after him with the spell of Kingu Leviathan .

( 24 ) , So the Adam was Gawrash 'Evicted from the Enclosed Garden ; and the Cherubeen '' those who are near '' were stationed at the east gate of The Enclosed Garden of Delight , each having a Sword of power changing in order to keep anybody away from the path to the tree of Khahee 'Divine Life ,

The Cherubeem -aramic , are Eloheem / Gods of the Lesser Light  , This is called ''Naar '' or ''Fire '' . Two Hundred ( 200 ) of these Cherubeem fell from Grace with Sama'El ( Revelation 12; 7-9 ) , Whose other Titles were Ibliys , Haylal , Or Satan , Because of their revolt against The Creation of Adam .

Some of The Cherubeem -aramic , Repented to serve The Heavely Father , Yahweh , And now Guard The Gates Of Patadise , ( The Heavenly Sky ) ,

Injiyl ( Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Books Of The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a  , Jesus Christ , ( Revealed In The Year 96 A.D. ) , 12 ; 7-9 , Where It States , And I Quote ;

And there was in the past A Battle In The Heavenly Skiews  between the Serapheem  and Cherubeem . ''Miykaa'El '' who dares to be like El '' also know as Michael , Malachi , Melchizedek , and his Agreeable arch Eloheems fought against Zuen , the Evil One and his Disagreeable Eloheems   , These Eloheems what you call Angels are simply electro-magnetisms caused by electric currents , not the Christianized concept of some , fat infant with wings . Instead these beings have life forms but their life , their thinking and their action are of a more advanced state .

Verse 7 . And There Was A Battle In The Shamayeem Malkiy Tsedq And His Malaakayuw , Fought Against Ha -Satan And His Malak .

And the Disagreeable Eloheem , Did Not ( Win ) and was no place in the Heavenly Skies For Them ( Anymore ) . After this War They Were Cast Out Of Heavenly Skies , two hundred of the one-third which listend to Haylal , son of Shakhar and Mylitta . The remaining Malevolent Beings  repented and became protector of the Holy Shrines The Gates Of Paradise ,  and the throne of Yahweh , the Most High , also called , El Eloh .

Verse8 . And Malak Did Not Win And Their Was No Place In The Shamayeem For Them Any More .

And the great Evil One was put out of the Orion Skies , that's that old Satanas or Diablos , who deceived the whole world ; he was put out , and into the Planet Earth , him and his Disagreeable Eloheem , And the great Evil One himself was was put out of the Orion Skies , that's that old snake , called the Devil or Satan , Zuen the Evil One , Reptilian Shakhar or Tarnush , and Satan ,  who is called Ibliys '' the rebellious one '' ( Who Deceived The People Of The - Whole World , Because They Knew Not Who He Was . They Deceived The Whole World By Making Them ( Believe ) That They Were Not The ( Evil One's Children ( In Physical Form ; he was put out , and into the Planet Earth , him and his Disagreeable Eloheems Messengers , with him .

Verse9 . And The Evil One Was Put Out Of The Shawmayeem That's That Old Serpent , Who Deceived The Whole World ; He Was Put Out , And Into The Planet Earth , Him And His Malakayuw With Him .

Serapheem - aramic , are those Eloheem that were created from the reflection of The Heavenly Father Yahweh , They are of The Pure Green Essence Of Light Called '' Nuwr ''  or Light . Serapheem - aramic means '' Those Who Are Of Fire '' . They are The Agreeable Eloheem .

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 13 April 2014 at 8:03am
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2014 at 8:57am
Are there only male Jinn, or are there female Jinn also?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Are there only male Jinn, or are there female Jinn also?

Are you trying to Sabotage the post , Or you didn't read the whole post ? We play this game before , I don't have time to waste playing the silly question game ok ...

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2014 at 11:00pm
Peace to you, AlSaadiqeen21

I read your post with interest, and I wondered whether there are only male Jinn. I am not trying to sabotage your thread. I am trying to learn and understand about what you have said. If there are female Jinn, are men in as much danger as women from them? If Jinn come from another star system, then are they physical beings who procreate with each other and is that a danger for further invasion?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 5:11am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Peace to you, AlSaadiqeen21

I read your post with interest, and I wondered whether there are only male Jinn. I am not trying to sabotage your thread. I am trying to learn and understand about what you have said. If there are female Jinn, are men in as much danger as women from them? If Jinn come from another star system, then are they physical beings who procreate with each other and is that a danger for further invasion?

It would be best to read the Post's again slow-ly in order to get you answer your seeking , These are Physical / Human Being no not Spook's ghost that are Walking and Talking with you every day . Genesis 3;15 Confirm These Beings Has A Seed .

The Bible -Old Testament , Genesis 3 ; 15 , Where It State , And I Quote ;

And I will put < shiyth > enmity < eybah > between thee and the woman < ishshah > and between thy see < zera > and her seed < zera > ; it shall bruise < shuwph > thy head < ro'sh > and thou shalt bruise < shuwph > his heel < aqeb >

'' And I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman And Between Thy Seed And Her Seed ; It Shall Bruise Thy Head And Thou Shalt Bruise His Seed . < King Jame Version < Aramic / Hebrew > Keyword Study Bible >

It uses the Hebrew word Zera -Zeh -Rah meaning ''Seed, Sowing , Semen Virile , Descendants , Offspring '' This is speaking about  Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , Or Race on constant Conflict with the Woman's Seed or Race . Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child .

This same word is used in ( Genesis 4 ; 25 ) Where Adam had his son named Seth meaning ''Replacement '' . Who was the replacement for Abel
, Whom Cain Slew '' For Allah said She , hath appointed me another Seed instead of Abel Whom Cain Slew '' , And the same Hebrew word Zehrah is being used for Seed .

This Confirms   that the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed has A Living Physical Seed  , That exists on The Planet Earth , And is Walking To And Fro in the earth . As it states in Job 1;7 .

The Book of Job 1;7 , Where It States , And I Quote ;

''And the Lord < Yehovah > said < amar > unto Satan < satan > Whence < aiyn > comest < bow > thou ? Then Satan < satan > answered < anah > the Lord < Yehovah > , and said < amar > , From going to and fro < shuwt > in the earth < erents > , and from walking up and down < halak > in it .

''And The Lord Said Unto Satan , Whence Comest Thou ? Then Satan Answered The Lord , And Said , From Going To And Fro In The Earth , And From Walking Up And Down In It . < King Jame Version < Aramic / Hebrew > Keyword Study Bible >

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 15 April 2014 at 5:14am

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 7:38am
Al Saadiqeen21's post is sheer, utter, unmitigated and complete nonsense. In a word, babble.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Al Saadiqeen21's post is sheer, utter, unmitigated and complete nonsense. In a word, babble.

LOL like all of his posts here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic