IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beach Party Haram?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beach Party Haram?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Janissary7 Janissary7 wrote:

I am... so I shouldnt even speak to my infidel female friends? I suppose I just have to cut off contact with them now.... Or speak to them only when fully clothed?

Bro speaking or being with the opposite is haram (forbidden) in Islam.
Janissary7 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janissary7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 12:05pm
so no more old infidel female friends for me? I already went... but avoided their temptations
truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:09pm

Wine is forbidden

You should sit with good manners so you will be away
From evils

Wine top reason for crimes and sins

Wine lead people to commit adultery which is major sin

Sitting in such. Place encourge you to commit sins

It is also not allowed to look to women even stare

If you sit in such place you will look to them

Worse stuff that they are not covered

Islam doesn't encourge relation between men and women

If fall in love, you should got married

There must be serious relation or be away

DorothyBurgess View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female ISLAM
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DorothyBurgess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2020 at 11:11pm
Common, man. I don't think that in this case, Allah will be angry with you. Go and relax. That's not bad because it is normal when a guy wants to go to a party. I can't imagine how you can live without girls and parties. I'd be very crazy if I will not be going to different raves. I'm getting an unforgettable pleasure when I'm listening to this sound hire. I'm just closing my eyes and relaxing. That's brilliant when a person can have fun on the fest while listening to different songs. This makes me be happy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic