IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me find the way  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me find the way

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birgitta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me find the way
    Posted: 04 April 2014 at 10:43am
Hello all

Glad to be a member here on this forum . I live in Bulgaria , but I am original from Norway .

What religion am I ?

I really don't know , because I love all religions .
But lately I have become very interesting in islamic praying ,and I love to read in the holy Koran .
I love to watch videos from Makkah and I have start dreaming about going there .

It's a kind of embarassing for me because Islam wasen't my first priority , but reading the Koran has change me
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 3:47am
Asalaamu Alaykum

Many millions of people go through what you are feeling right now. This is the feeling you get when you are being called by your Creator and you should feel privileged. Many millions of people come across the Qur'an in one way or the other and those who feel that it is the Truth from God Almighty they become a member of His religion. The only religion acceptable to Him is Islam and those who practice it are called Muslims.

However, having said all that many millions of people reject the Truth after they have found it for varying reasons, many of them really st**id. For example, one may reject Islam because of what family and friends may say or too ashamed to wear the hijab and walk down the street proudly.

You have to ask yourself seriously if you want a share in the Hereafter and live eternally with your Maker or reject Him and spend eternally in Hell. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has given us all a choice and He has given us all a free to think and act upon it.

So really as they say the choice is yours.

Really study Islam and what it stands for and if you are ready to become a Muslim then say the Shahada.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them here as there are so many knowledgeable brothers and sisters here who can help you.

May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala guide you to the Straight Path. Ameen.
Birgitta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birgitta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 5:03am
This is the feeling you get when you are being called by your Creator and you should feel privileged. Many millions of people come across the Qur'an in one way or the other and those who feel that it is the Truth from God Almighty they become a member of His religion

Thank you brother . Yes , you are right . I feel privileged that this calling has come to me . It wasen't something I planned on my own . I was only doing a research , then I discovered the great salvation and power in the words of the Koran...

But who will enter the Paradise on THAT DAY , isen't that up to Allah alone to judge ?
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Birgitta Birgitta wrote:

But who will enter the Paradise on THAT DAY , isen't that up to Allah alone to judge ?

Yes indeed sis, Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala gives Mercy to whom He Wills.

But we can all do our bit to secure this by doing everything that we do to please Him and to obey His Laws and Commands. Try to build up as much good deeds as possible so the scales of good deeds are heavy and full.

In the Qur'an He has told us to do certain things that pleases Him and if we do these things then we have a chance of entering heaven by His Mercy.

Muhsin Khan

Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism) and he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake only without any show off or to gain praise or fame, etc., and in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad Peace be upon him ) then his reward is with his Lord (Allah), on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
2:112
Birgitta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birgitta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 10:09am
Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism) and he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake only without any show off or to gain praise or fame, etc., and in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad Peace be upon him ) then his reward is with his Lord (Allah), on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Great promises there .
I deeply believe in the power of these words .
ertagon2 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ertagon2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 11:01am
Practices in Islam survey

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=s74st171n2q0hm7456669
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Originally posted by Birgitta Birgitta wrote:

Yes indeed sis, Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala gives Mercy to whom He Wills.

But we can all do our bit to secure this by doing everything that we do to please Him and to obey His Laws and Commands. Try to build up as much good deeds as possible so the scales of good deeds are heavy and full.

In the Qur'an He has told us to do certain things that pleases Him and if we do these things then we have a chance of entering heaven by His Mercy.

Muhsin Khan

Stop making up things , According to the Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 97 - 114 Revealed In The Year 624 -626 , Al Baqarah ( The Heifer ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; Whoever Is An Enemy Towards Gabriel . And Michael  And The Ones Sent , The Source , Allah is their Enemy .

Being your new convert to Islam , You can't makeup your own words to verses of the Holy Qur'aan , That are not in the verses , Just so you know next time ok , The Holy Quraan speaks of those who changes the words of Allah !!!!!
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 3:06am
What?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic