IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interpretation of my dream  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interpretation of my dream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wohi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interpretation of my dream
    Posted: 02 November 2005 at 6:48pm

Asalamo-alikum everyone,

In the last week of ramadan, i had a very strange dream. I want your opinion on its Islamic interpretation.

I had a dream that i flew great distances from the United States to Pakistan and land there....... I go to a very old and wierd looking mosque in a remote part of Pakistan...... the mosque had statues of people just before its entrance.... these statues were white and looked as if REAL people had turned into statues while running towards the mosque.........

I entered the mosque....it was an old mosque with lots of people praying under its weak building and children playing in it as well......I go to the prayer mat to offer prayers(the jamat time had passed)..

All of a sudden, an old, crippled man took my arm and pulled me towards him and made me sit next to him...he told me that i am an educated man and should pay zakat......... i nod and start my prayer.....

All of a sudden, the ground started shaking and everyone started running for cover so that the old mosque building doesnt fall on them.....I also break my prayer and run for cover into the open area of the mosque....a couple of people including the old man refused to run away......the old man started shouting that "I dont want to live anymore...i want to die now"

That is where the dream ended......

What do you think this whole dream means?

Henna View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2005 at 3:25am
Your mind should be busy with your zakat payment and earthuake in Pakistan.

Maybe you should send your zakat to Pakistan..

Edited by Henna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic