IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ 911 Evidence Suppressed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWILLIAM RODRIGUEZ 911 Evidence Suppressed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 2:35pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Bruce do a reality check you are on a muslim webforum, you are the one stuffing your garbage down our throats.

I am informing people about some basic points if you believe that or not i dont care that isnt the reason why i posted them to begin with.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:24pm
Dubya:
"I am a flyer. I got my PPL long before someone ever allowed me to drive the car out of the estate. I have many friends in the US, many of them flyers, some also connected with the USAF. I have checked - the jets were NEVER scrambled."
============

If there were thousands of jets in the air, at what point do you scramble the fighters and to what target?  They were scrambled once the towers were hit...what do you mean 'never scrambled.'  Who did you check with on that...

And again, since you feign 'sensitivity' to our plight - how sensitive are these cockeyed theories you're throwing in our faces?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Bruce do a reality check you are on a muslim webforum, you are the one stuffing your garbage down our throats.

I am informing people about some basic points if you believe that or not i dont care that isnt the reason why i posted them to begin with.

Oh, this is rich.  You're telling me that I'm stuffing 'garbage' down your throats?  My comments to you, Deus and Dubya about cramming conspiracy theories and notions crudely upon us (or down our throats) have to do with evident insensitivity about the largest mass murder in US history (by (self avowed) Muslim extremists.)

What do your comments pertain to?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:52pm

according to you the rest of the world aloing with a large portion of americans are cazy and your right.

insensative becouse people dont believe the oficial party line?

makes no difference to me most of the evidence is coming from americans them self so no there not incensed by such ideas.

this issue will not be turned iunto another haulocost revisionst spook fest.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 4:18pm
Insensitive because you propogate theories without proof...what are you actually saying?  That the Israelis or the US Govt. killed or allowed those people to be murdered...isn't that it?  That's INSENSITIVE man, because, you have no proof and are just USING that horrid, despicable act to further your pet theories about 'us evil' or 'bush evil' - yes, that's insensitive to those that were brutally murdered that day, to their families, et al, and to all Americans that suffered greatly that day...yes, it is...and without proof you feel justified to do this?
Bruce
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 4:55pm

i sugest you watch the citizens commission into 9/11 done by the families you are talking about and those mostly effected.

i havent stated anything about israel your just stereotyping, i actualy havnt said much.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 10:56pm

Great! Then GIVE us the proof that the Muzlims did it. INDEPENDENT PROOF. Not from your faulty, dead, gone past its sell by date sort of Intel services.

Actual proof.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 11:06pm

Frankly Whisper, the article I sent to you was written a while ago and had nothing to do with 9/11.  It was simply a scientific article on black boxes.  Of course, since you didn't read it, you wouldn't know that.  Funny how you base your arguments without checking the facts. 

Angela, I respect not just your thought, your sentiment and also your lines. They don't smell. They vibe of genuine concern at the human level. Unlike some others they are not just meant to provoke and sound as if some football stadium like macho US best of all arrogant roars.

Just forget about what I say or I don't say - for a minute. Forget about us, we are now bound to fight the US of A in a war that has been promised to be without an end. (a dream war for the weapons industry, Halliburton, the lot) I don't have to tell you who is making "what" out of Iraq "reconstruction".

Tell me would it not be in your own best interest to find out who did it?

I promise you, to me it doesn't matter at all.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic