IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - goodbye my friends  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

goodbye my friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2005 at 3:38pm
Kardes Suleyman where have you been? You have been missed.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2005 at 3:54pm
Oh don't worry Whisper, be sure Suleyman's lurking around
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:11pm

Steve, leaving this beautiful earth will not solve any of your problems or fears, they only way to do that is to conquer them and you can do that with help to.

Steve, if you are afraid walking down the street because of some muslims because of their stance on islam, be afraid but do realise that there are many others who are afraid also, and ask yourself what are they doing to face those fears.

And remember that many muslims themselves are facing those fears to. In this your are not alone. And here at IC you can talk about it, join in talks with the muslims.  

You are not alone, you do have family

Find what you like and what interests you, pick those that give you the most enjoyment and do those.  

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2005 at 12:07am
Same with you. Didn't see you throughout Ramzaan. How is it there down under as the pommies say?
blue machine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue machine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2005 at 1:46pm

don`t top yourself mate, take the advice of the posts above, try and seek help if you can.

i`m not a muslim, but obviously do have an interest, if you do take your own life you won`t go to hell, but you will definently have to answer for your actions, and depending on what you have done in your life ( if you have done anything evil) then you will may up in the lower plains of the spirit world/heaven/nirvana.

think of all the people out there who want to live, bur can`t because of illness, and there families who are devastated at what might happen to there loved ones, they want life, don`t do it mate,

seek help, there are people out there who will help you,

all the best.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 3:16pm

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Same with you. Didn't see you throughout Ramzaan. How is it there down under as the pommies say?

Oh I've been here posting  

Down under is fine, hot these past few days thou.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 10:24am

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Kardes Suleyman where have you been? You have been missed.

Kardesim Whisper,i am behind the curtains that just reading the topics,i have to confess that i became a little bit of ur fan...May Allah bless all of u....wa salaam...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 10:30am
Angel,could you please explain the meaning of "down under",where we can use in english AND it's meaning?,thanks a lot...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic