IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - goodbye my friends  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

goodbye my friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: goodbye my friends
    Posted: 01 November 2005 at 1:53am

Very soon I will be leaving this earth.  Good bye my friends.  I hope Allah really exists. 't

Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 4:15am

If this is true then I pray you accept Islam before leaving.   Your brother has set an excellent example for you.  On the day of judgement you won't be able to plea ignorance.

The day each of us will die has already been preordained by Allah.  If you're ill, may Allah cure you (shafak allah).  If you're considering suicide know that this is an unforgiveable sin.  Such a person will go to hell.

Salam, and best wishes

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 4:22am

Steve,

Please get help for yourself.  You stated in another thread that you are very depressed.  Depression can be helped.  Suicide is a one way ticket to hell - you don't want to do that to yourself.  Please go here and find help:

http://www.suicidehotlines.com/national.html

May Allah give you the strength to help yourself.

(If I have jumped to the wrong conclusion about you, please forgive me.)

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
rudy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 4:38am
Glad to hear from you once again Steven, but come on now man!! is this the best suicide note you can come up with...anyway, this is the ultimate way of killing yourself. You need:

*Piano wire
*Benji-rope
*Superglue
*A tall building

Now, go to the roof of the tall building. Attach the benjirope properly to your feet and tie it to a pole or something similar. Then tie the piano wire around your neck, and around the same pole as the benjirope.

Then put glue on both of your hands and smack them on the both sides of the head. Jump.

The result; your head will deattach itself from your neck, but will be stuck in your hands. The people down the street see you doing a benji jump while holding your own head, spilling blood all over the place. Very cool!

The 2ed option is that you give me your perosnal email address and we can talk about having you come to morocco for a vacation, I'll teach you surfing man.

peace-rudy

Originally posted by Steve Steve wrote:

Very soon I will be leaving this earth.  Good bye my friends.  I hope Allah really exists. 't

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
Muslim Friend View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim Friend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 5:00am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

At any point this this man say he was commiting suicide.

But what i suggest you do Steve is,  if you are depressed speak to someone.

And if your dying due to a terminal illness - convert to Islam and die the right way - i'd want to die in makkah or medina - preferably Medina, as after Qayamat they will be the first people after those in Jannat-ul-Baqee, to rise with the prophet.

Or Steve you could ignore everything we've all said and do what you want!!!

O Allah! Bless Muhammad and let his be the place close to you on the day of Resurrection.
rudy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 5:54am
Are there any tall buildings in Madinah?

Originally posted by Muslim Friend Muslim Friend wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

At any point this this man say he was commiting suicide.

But what i suggest you do Steve is,  if you are depressed speak to someone.

And if your dying due to a terminal illness - convert to Islam and die the right way - i'd want to die in makkah or medina - preferably Medina, as after Qayamat they will be the first people after those in Jannat-ul-Baqee, to rise with the prophet.

Or Steve you could ignore everything we've all said and do what you want!!!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Muslim Friend Muslim Friend wrote:

...- convert to Islam and die the right way - i'd want to die in makkah or medina - preferably Medina, as after Qayamat they will be the first people after those in Jannat-ul-Baqee, to rise with the prophet. ............

Oh really?? So you mean any theif/murderer/aggressor laying dead in Meccan or Medina shall be more rewarded than any pious Muslim dying else where on this earth? Hmmm!! This is really a strange concept, never heard of it before.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 9:16am

Bismillah,

Your life is not a joke even if everyone tells you it is.  Listen to ummziba and go to the help reference she gave you.  Every life is important.  No one knows who will die a pious person or not, only Allah, SWT.  Don't be intimidated by other people's piety.  You can develop a good relationship with Allah, SWT, in which our Lord guides you to the path you need to be on.

Ahmed, how safe are the grave sites in Mecca?  I mean, they like to tear things down a lot, don't they?

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic