IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I enjoyed this Arabic language self help guide  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I enjoyed this Arabic language self help guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
shaikhaiman View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaikhaiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I enjoyed this Arabic language self help guide
    Posted: 19 January 2023 at 11:18pm

مجلة نفحات المدينة مجلة إسلامية تعليمية تربوية وهذا هو العدد الثامن وهي الذي يتضمن مواضيع توجيهية وتعليمية وثقافية ذات معلومات قيمة ومفيدة حول �£شهر جمادى الآخرة ورجب وشعبان لعام 1444 هـ

alBikaadi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alBikaadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2014 at 2:38pm
thanks for the recommendation. I am now using Memrise.com to build up my vocal. its FANTASTiIC!!!!!
Sara Ameen View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara Ameen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2014 at 9:19am
Jazakallah brother Alaa.

Please let me know how I can contact them. How much is the costs etc
Btw the book is available here at this link http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=1857145
AlaaQ View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaaQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2014 at 8:17am
Salamoalaikom sister Sara,

I think the best way to learn Arabic is to practice it with someone native, for sisters I know some girls they like to teach Muslims non-speaking Arabic girls.

For brothers I know some males as well.

Your brother,
Alaa
Sara Ameen View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sara Ameen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 9:00am
Assalam alaikum brothers and sisters,

I've been trying to learn Arabic for years and just could not put my finger on why my progress was so slow.
I finished Madinah book one two and three, all the Gateway to Arabic series mashallah they were really helpful.
I studied Ajroomiyah. But I still found when it came to listening to lectures that I could understand very little nor could I speak Arabic very well and my reading Arabic without the harakat was something else to be desired.

Alhamdulilah a month ago through Aaila magazine I came across this book called Get Fluent In Arabic through Aaila magazine recommendation and article http://aaila.org/issue/september-october-2013/article/book-review-get-fluent-in-arabic-why-some-people-attain-fluency-faster-than-others

The opening line by the sister & editor of Aaila magazine Summaiya Umm Imran Drew me into reading the review about the book ''recently I came across this excellent book and couldn't stop reading it.''

I bought the book based upon her statement ''I highly recommend this book.''

As soon as I read the book it explained where I was going wrong mashallah.

It brilliantly explained how to memorize vocabulary and not forget it again.

It explained how to learn grammar more easily. I really liked the language skills development exercises they were excellent practical and quickly helped me to strengthen all my four language skills.

The book even allowed me to measure my progress by giving me signs of whether I was progressing or not. This really was excellent as I needed to know where I needed to aim for in my level of Arabic and the rest of the book showed me how to get there.

I loved the anecdotes and the writing style of the author whereby he used conversational language to relate his failures, mistakes as well as his successes. It made reading the book educational as well as entertaining.

I love this book and recommend sisters and brothers to read it. Now the challenge is finding the time implementing the excellent techniques and exercises that the book gives.

Alhamdulilah and thank you to sister Summaiya Umm Imran from Aaila magazine for informing people like myself to read this book.

The ummah needs books like this to develop and understand the deen of Allah.

Anyone else read this book? Perhaps we can link online discuss the book inshallah

Your sister in deen
Sara Ameen hey that rhymes lol

Wasalam alaikum everyone
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic