IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Jews preferred Palestine?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Jews preferred Palestine?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 2:54am
Originally posted by Alwardah Alwardah wrote:

Of course for the $$$$$$$$$$$

And no one will have them. America wanted to keep the Jews far away from them so they gave them a homeland amongst the Arabs.

Good planning, but very costly to America.

Costly - Very costly - US$3 trillion since 1950s.

Planning - No. In fact the Zionist leaders in both the US and Britain convinced their governments - not to allow immigration to European Jews - less they would flood those two countries. Moreover, at present the US has the largest Jewish population in the world - 1.5 million more than Israel.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

deist View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

However - Al-Quds was promised by Allah (God) to Israe'lites - on the condition that they would obey His Commands - otherwise it would be taken from them and given to the people who obey His Command - The Muslims.

Well i would think that they see that differently :)
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:37am

Originally posted by deist deist wrote:

....Well i would think that they see that differently :)

So who are right? The three billion Muslims and Christians - or 12 million Jews!

I understand 80% of these Jews live within so-called 'democratic' countries like the US, Israel, France and Russia.

Know your enemy!

deist View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:14am

So who are right? The three billion Muslims and Christians - or 12 million Jews!

Logical mistake here.
First of all it is irrelevant if many people think something for the question if it really is so. Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !
Secondly you imply that all muslims and christians see it the way you do :)
I would disagree here as well. At least unless you want to tell me that all christians think the muslims would be entitled to the land by god !

Edited by deist
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:56pm

....First of all it is irrelevant if many people think something for the question if it really is so. Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !

WRONG! Speak for the western. The Muslims found out it's 'roundness' in the 9th century!

Quote Secondly you imply that all muslims and christians see it the way you do :)I would disagree here as well. At least unless you want to tell me that all christians think the muslims would be entitled to the land by god !

Are you sure you ynderstood what I said? Have a second READING

Know your enemy!

deist View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:54am

....First of all it is irrelevant if many people think something for the question if it really is so. Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !

WRONG! Speak for the western. The Muslims found out it's 'roundness' in the 9th century!

Reread what i said. It doesnt matter when muslims found out the erath is round. Fact is that before they found out, they too thought it was flat. The argument of majority doesnt fit.

Are you sure you ynderstood what I said? Have a second READING

If you could explain it perhaps ?
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:28am

.....The argument of majority doesnt fit

Are you saying that the so-called western democracy is nothing but a �myth�? Because Washington, in order, to solidify Israeli agenda � is working wholeheartedly in exporting that �Zionist democracy� to the Arab world.

Quote If you could explain it perhaps
?

Sorry fella � I am posting as a volunteer and not here to take someone�s livelihood.

Know your enemy!

tusuque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tusuque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 1:14am

Are you saying that the so-called western democracy is nothing but a �myth�? Because Washington, in order, to solidify Israeli agenda � is working wholeheartedly in exporting that �Zionist democracy� to the Arab world.

Some have a different view, like thus guy from the NYTimes...how do you respond to supporters of Israel's Right Wing?

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=39767&fid =.f670adb/39767

Why do you blame the Jews in WB/Gaza for the murderous intent of the Palestinians in WB/Gaza?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic