IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Travels/Hajj/Umrah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ahmed Travel - Hajj & Umrah service provider  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ahmed Travel - Hajj & Umrah service provider

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharmeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ahmed Travel - Hajj & Umrah service provider
    Posted: 24 February 2014 at 3:23am
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters!
Hajj, being one of the five pillars of Islam is one of the biggest dreams of a Muslim's life.
This year perform your Hajj with Ahmed Travel. Ahmed Travel is UK's leading Hajj & Umrah service provider. You will find cheap Hajj & Umrah packages too. For more information visit http://www.ahmed-travel.com
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2014 at 3:32am
Wa Alaikkum Asalaam

Thank you for this.
ramkmrt1 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramkmrt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 3:02am
Great man! You do good work, I appreciate.
Sharmeen View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharmeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2014 at 3:18am
JazakaAllahu khair brothers! :)
It is indeed a great job. May Allah give ability to all the Muslims to perform Hajj, ameen! :)
nazir_in_texas View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nazir_in_texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 2:33pm
My wife and I were planning to go to perform Hajj this year, and we bought the package A from the Lightstar Hajj group, but guess what, we never get anything from them. On inquiring we found out that the owner Rashid Minhas and his wife Noreen Minhas are both criminals. Even though they say they got offices in New York, Washington and Chicago, they got only one office which is in Chicago. If you go to youtube and type in Lightstar hajj you will find out that these people were involved in a big scam, and a whole bagful of passports were lying in his office and they tried to take in about 1.7 million dollars of hard earned money from the prospects. Rashid is wearing a bracelet around his ankle courtesy of the FBI and he cannot wonder too far from his home. This year they did the same and part of that is my hard earned money. I am fully cooperating with the FBI and I am going to make sure that they do not repeat this ever again. If there is anyone anywhere in the USA who had used the Lightstar for their Hajj or Umrah, please send me your email or your phone number, I will be more than glad to talk to you and pass the information of the FBI agent who is dealing in this case. By the way he got a hearing coming up in January, and I got all the intention to go to the court in Chicago, even though I live in Dallas. AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT USE LIGHTSTAR HAJJ GROUP for any of your travel needs, they are fraud and you will never get your money back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic