IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - According to Christian Doctrine / Teaching About L  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

According to Christian Doctrine / Teaching About L

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 5:53am
The Council of the Sanhedrin . The High Priests of the Tribe of Levi ( the third son of Jacob and Leah were the only ones who were permitted in the Holy of Holies ( Leviticus 16 ; 2 ) . This is the tent or area that contained the Ark of the Tabernacle . They were considered the Chiefs of the Sanhedrin Council . They wore a Mitre ( headdress ) , ( Exodus 29 ; 6 ) on their heads and breastplate with 12 stones for each of the 12 tribes of Israel on their chests .

Leviticus -Torah 3 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. 16 ; 3 ,Where It States , And I Quote ; With this will Aaron come into the Qodesh 'Holy place ; With a young bullock for a Khattawaw 'Gone Wrong-Offering , and a ram for an Ascending Olaw ' Burnt-Offering .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Exodus -Torah 2 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E . 29 ; 6 , Where It States , And I Quote ;  And you will set the mitre upon his head , and put the Qodesh 'Holy 'Nehzer Crown upon the mitre .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

They wore Blue Robes ( Exodus 28 ; 31 ) , partly covered with an embroidered type shawl called an Ephod , ( Exodus 29 ; 5 ) when they had to enter the Holy of Holies they also wore a white lined robe . Before entering the tabernacle , the priests were also anointed with Holy Oil ( Exodus 30 ; 25 - 33 ) .

Exodus -Torah 2 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E . 28 ; 31 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And you will make the Maheel 'Robe' of the Ayfode 'Ephod entirely of violet . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Exodus -Torah 2 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E . 29 ; 35 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And thus will you do to Aaron , and to his sons , according to all that I have Tsawwaw 'Commanded 'you ; Seven days will you fill their hands .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Exodus 30 ; 25 - 33 , Click here: Exodus 30 ; 25 - 33 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  The Priest of the Tribe of Levi were the maintenance men of the Council . Their duties consisted of the upskeep of the Tabernacle . They looked after the furniture and the court of the Temple . They also watched the door and did other servant -like tasks ( Exodus 28 ; 40-43 ) . Click here: Exodus 28 ; 40-43 :: Arabic/English Online Bible 

When the Sanhedrin Council was first formed , the Levitical Priests help their office for like . However , later on , Herod , the Idumen ( Edomite , Mongoloid ) King of Judea sought to eliminate any possible threats to his power . Check out the story of the Wisemen , For this same reason , Herod sought to kill Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' as a child . Also during this time the Romans appointed and dismissed the priest as they wished ; which was another part of the Jewish Reformation .

The Sadducees or scribes were men who copied the Holy Torah , or Mosaic Law . They became learnt men who taught and interpreted the sciptures and kept charge of official documents , Ezrah , Uzair , Ezra was a scribe in the time of the Jacobites ( who mixed the seed of the Israelites all except the pure seed of the tribes of Yehudaw , Yahudah , Judah and Benjamin ) who returned from the Babylonian exile in 538 B.C.E. In the time of Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' the scribes were called doctors of the law . Some scribes held classes to trian Rabbis , Saul , Shaool , Paul's teacher Gamaliel was a scribe .

The Pharisees were the official heads or decision makers . Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ ''  called the Pharisees '' hypocrites ''  ( Matthew 23 ; 13 , 23-29 , Matthew 15 ; 7 ) . Click here: Matthew 23 ; 13 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  Click here: Matthew 15 ; 7 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  Mark 7;6 , Luke 11 ; 44  , 12 ; 1-2  , 12 ; 56 , Click here: Mark 7;6 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  Click here: Luke 11 ; 44 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Young members of the Pharisees such as Saul , Shaool , Paul served as apprentices to these elders . The oral laws were rules for daily living . In it they consider anyone who does not accept their version of religion is an animal or a heathen . After the Christian church was organized by Saul , Shaool , Paul the Pharisees withdrew more than ever from the world . They worked for years compiling the Talmud along with the Gemara , '' the second part of the talmud , consisting primarly of commentary on the mishnah .

The Talmud contains all the civil laws of the Jebusites ( the Euro-Jew , Revelation 3 ; 1-6 )  Click here: Revelation 3 ; 1-6 :: Arabic/English Online Bible that were developed over the years by the Mishnah ; the first section of the Talmud , being a collection of early oral interpretations of the scriptures as compiled about 200 A.D, As I mentioned before , this is the same Talmud , the collection of ancient Rabbinic writing consisting of the Mishnah and the Germara , constituting the basis of religious authority in Orthodox Judaism .

The Talmud , Mishnah and Gemara , make up the base of the religion the Euro-Jew ( Jebusites ) use today . All three of these books are made up of Man -Made Laws and Tradition ; they are '' the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews  , and are not , but are the synagogue of Satan . ( Revelation 2 ; 9 ) Click here: Revelation 2 ; 9 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

This is against the law of the Yahayyu ''Living One , Existing One '' , Traditions of man are not a part of the Laws of Yahayyu ''Living One , Existing One '' . In the definition of the Talmud above , make note that it is the basis of the religious authority in Oxthodox Judaism . Now look at the meaning of Orthodox also from

The American Heritage Dictionary , By the Editors of the American Heritage Dictionary , Houghton Mifflin Publishers , '' Adhering to the accepted or traditional and established faith , especially in religion , Adhering to what is commonly accepted , customary , or traditional ; meaning traditions of man . The Euro-Jews are not the real Judahites , they are the followers of the Pharisees from the Second Testament and they are the ones who Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' speaks of in ...

The Gospel According to Mark 7 ; 8 , Where It States , And I Quote ; For laying aside the commandment of ( Thehos , Elohyeem '' Gods , Judges , Angels '' ) 'God , ye hold the tradition of men , as the washing of pots and cups ; and many other such like things ye do .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Epistle of Paul to the Colossians 2; 8 , Where It States , And I Quote ; '' Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit , after the tradtion of men , after the rudiments of the world , and not after Christ . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Man-made scriptures aren't something that only Euro-Jews adhere to Many so-called Religious Theologians , Scholars , Preachers , Teachers , Reverends , Rabbis , Ministers , Pastors , are also Guilty of Perpetuating man-made stories , books ; just like in the so-called books of Saul , Shaool , Paul which they preach from . Upon the destruction of the Temple of Solomon in 70 A.D. the Sadducees disappeared and Jewish life was totally regulated by the Pharisees , In Babylonia
, the Pharisees found it easy to make up and enforce their unethical and moral codes because the Babylonian society was already depraved , with its Idol Worship and sexual perversions among other iniquities .

One thousand new laaws were formulated which gave rise to The Babylonian Talmud in 550 A.D. The Holy Bible you read today is from the ancient Babylonian manuscript , which was undoubtedly misconstrued by the Pharisees , just liik at the so-called books of Saul , Shaool , Paul . The power of the Babylonian officials was threatened by the influence the Pharisees had on the people . The Pharisees were finally expelled from Babylon and forced to migrate to Western Europe . They had adopted many of the perverse ways of the Babylonians and justified their actionin the Talmud .

For example , the Jebusites ( cursed descendants of Canaan who now call themselves Jews ) participated in illicit child sex ( pedophilia ) . Thus in three of the major treaties of the Talmud the Pharisees give legal right to seduce and marry three -year- old baby girls . The Pharisees also condoned having sex with young boys and did not regard this as a sexual offense . They did not consider a Gentile ( anyone who was not a Jebusite ) a man , but a barbarian who would always be beneath the Jew ( Jebusite ) . However true , the real Gentiles are anyone who isn't of the Tribe of Yehudaw , Yahudah , Judah .

The Euro-Jew are the real Gentiles , which is goyeem in the Hebrew which means heathen , So they took the real Judahites and in 1945 A.D. began calling the pure seed ( Negroids ) ethnic , which is heathen in the Greek .

The Gospel According to Matthew 23; 15 , Where It States , And I Quote , Woe unto you scribes and Pharisees , hypocrites ! for ye compass Sea and land To Make one Proselyte and when he is made , ye make him twofold more the Child of Hell than yourselves .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

More in next post !!!
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2014 at 7:29am
During the time of the Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago the Pharisees conflicted over the issue of dietary observances and almsgiving . The Pharisees were the biggest imposters during the time of the  Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago as stated in .

The Gospel According to Matthew 23; 28 , Where It States , And I Quote , Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men , but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

They were like the Euro -Arabs of today who call themselves Muslims and are not
. The Pharisees were the biggest hypocrites of their time . The Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago knew that they were not of the pure seed of the Great Teacher Avram, Ibrahim , Abraham nor were they the original Israelites .

The Gospel According to John 8 ; 39-40   , Where It States , And I Quote ; They answered and said unto him , Abraham is our father , Isa said unto them , If ye were Abraham's children , ye would do the Works of Abraham . ( 40 ) . But now ye Seek To Kill Me , a man that hath told you The Truth , which I have heard of ( Thehos , Elohyeem ) . Gods ; this did not Abraham . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

It was the Pharisees who arranged the Plot To Kill The Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago ( John 11 ; 47-48 )

The Gospel According to John  11 ; 47 - 48 , Where It States , And I Quote ;  Then gather the Chief Priests and the Pharisees a council and said , What do we ? for this man doeth many Miracles . ( 48 ) . If we let him thus alone , all men will believe on him ; and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and Nation . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' was to be crucified on the Passover ( John19 ; 14 ) so the Euro-Jews could not do it , the Roman soldiers are the ones who crucified him as stated in ( John 19; 23 ) . Notice how the Euro-Jew and the Romans worked together ;

The Gospel According to John  19 ;14 , Where It States , And I Quote ;  And it was the preparation of the Passover. and about the sixth hour ; and he said unto the Jews , Behold your King . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According to John  19 ;23 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Then the Soldiers , when they had Crucified Yashu'a , took his garments , and made four parts , to every soldier a part ; and also his coat ; now the coat was without seam , woven from the Top throughtout . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Since the time of Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago , the Euro-Jews ( Jebusiter and Jacobites ) have strived to keep their position , trying to Control Every Aspect Of Society . Today's Pharisees are your elite Euro-Jews . You will find him as the leading politcian , wealthy entrepreneur , influential preacher , famous movie star , corrupt judge , etc . etc . Their aim is to control how you think , act , dress , and so forth , the same way their ancestors did during the time of the Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago , warned his followers to beware of them ( Revelation 2;9 , 3;9 )

The Book of Revelation 2 ; 9 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Sure , I Know About Your Tribulation And Your Poverty ; Nevertheless You Are Rich And There Is Great Blasphemy Against You By Those Who Say ; Surely They Say They Are Of Yehuwdah And They Are Not Of Yehuwdah .  They Are The Comminity Of The Physical Ha Satan .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Book of Revelation 3 ; 9 , Where It States , And I Quote ; This Is It I , ( Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh ) , Will Give You The Community Of Ha Satan , Who Say That Surely They Are Of Yehuwsah And They Are Not Of Yehuwdah , ( But Are Liars ) This Is It . I Will Make Them Come And Worship At Your Feet So That They Will Know That Surely I Love You . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

To Be Con-tin-ue in next post
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:32pm

The purpose of this Post  is to show and prove that the statement made by The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) son of Mary of 2,000 years ago , in ..

The Gospel According To John 16 ; 14 , Where It States , And I Quote , '' He Shall Glorify Me For He Shall Receive Of Mine And Shall Show It Unto You . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Who Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was really talking about ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic