IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - According to Christian Doctrine / Teaching About L  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

According to Christian Doctrine / Teaching About L

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: According to Christian Doctrine / Teaching About L
    Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:32pm

The purpose of this Post  is to show and prove that the statement made by The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) son of Mary of 2,000 years ago , in ..

The Gospel According To John 16 ; 14 , Where It States , And I Quote , '' He Shall Glorify Me For He Shall Receive Of Mine And Shall Show It Unto You . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Who Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was really talking about ?
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2014 at 7:29am
During the time of the Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago the Pharisees conflicted over the issue of dietary observances and almsgiving . The Pharisees were the biggest imposters during the time of the  Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago as stated in .

The Gospel According to Matthew 23; 28 , Where It States , And I Quote , Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men , but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

They were like the Euro -Arabs of today who call themselves Muslims and are not
. The Pharisees were the biggest hypocrites of their time . The Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago knew that they were not of the pure seed of the Great Teacher Avram, Ibrahim , Abraham nor were they the original Israelites .

The Gospel According to John 8 ; 39-40   , Where It States , And I Quote ; They answered and said unto him , Abraham is our father , Isa said unto them , If ye were Abraham's children , ye would do the Works of Abraham . ( 40 ) . But now ye Seek To Kill Me , a man that hath told you The Truth , which I have heard of ( Thehos , Elohyeem ) . Gods ; this did not Abraham . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

It was the Pharisees who arranged the Plot To Kill The Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago ( John 11 ; 47-48 )

The Gospel According to John  11 ; 47 - 48 , Where It States , And I Quote ;  Then gather the Chief Priests and the Pharisees a council and said , What do we ? for this man doeth many Miracles . ( 48 ) . If we let him thus alone , all men will believe on him ; and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and Nation . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' was to be crucified on the Passover ( John19 ; 14 ) so the Euro-Jews could not do it , the Roman soldiers are the ones who crucified him as stated in ( John 19; 23 ) . Notice how the Euro-Jew and the Romans worked together ;

The Gospel According to John  19 ;14 , Where It States , And I Quote ;  And it was the preparation of the Passover. and about the sixth hour ; and he said unto the Jews , Behold your King . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According to John  19 ;23 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Then the Soldiers , when they had Crucified Yashu'a , took his garments , and made four parts , to every soldier a part ; and also his coat ; now the coat was without seam , woven from the Top throughtout . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Since the time of Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago , the Euro-Jews ( Jebusiter and Jacobites ) have strived to keep their position , trying to Control Every Aspect Of Society . Today's Pharisees are your elite Euro-Jews . You will find him as the leading politcian , wealthy entrepreneur , influential preacher , famous movie star , corrupt judge , etc . etc . Their aim is to control how you think , act , dress , and so forth , the same way their ancestors did during the time of the Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' of 2,000 years ago , warned his followers to beware of them ( Revelation 2;9 , 3;9 )

The Book of Revelation 2 ; 9 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Sure , I Know About Your Tribulation And Your Poverty ; Nevertheless You Are Rich And There Is Great Blasphemy Against You By Those Who Say ; Surely They Say They Are Of Yehuwdah And They Are Not Of Yehuwdah .  They Are The Comminity Of The Physical Ha Satan .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Book of Revelation 3 ; 9 , Where It States , And I Quote ; This Is It I , ( Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh ) , Will Give You The Community Of Ha Satan , Who Say That Surely They Are Of Yehuwsah And They Are Not Of Yehuwdah , ( But Are Liars ) This Is It . I Will Make Them Come And Worship At Your Feet So That They Will Know That Surely I Love You . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

To Be Con-tin-ue in next post
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 5:53am
The Council of the Sanhedrin . The High Priests of the Tribe of Levi ( the third son of Jacob and Leah were the only ones who were permitted in the Holy of Holies ( Leviticus 16 ; 2 ) . This is the tent or area that contained the Ark of the Tabernacle . They were considered the Chiefs of the Sanhedrin Council . They wore a Mitre ( headdress ) , ( Exodus 29 ; 6 ) on their heads and breastplate with 12 stones for each of the 12 tribes of Israel on their chests .

Leviticus -Torah 3 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. 16 ; 3 ,Where It States , And I Quote ; With this will Aaron come into the Qodesh 'Holy place ; With a young bullock for a Khattawaw 'Gone Wrong-Offering , and a ram for an Ascending Olaw ' Burnt-Offering .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Exodus -Torah 2 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E . 29 ; 6 , Where It States , And I Quote ;  And you will set the mitre upon his head , and put the Qodesh 'Holy 'Nehzer Crown upon the mitre .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

They wore Blue Robes ( Exodus 28 ; 31 ) , partly covered with an embroidered type shawl called an Ephod , ( Exodus 29 ; 5 ) when they had to enter the Holy of Holies they also wore a white lined robe . Before entering the tabernacle , the priests were also anointed with Holy Oil ( Exodus 30 ; 25 - 33 ) .

Exodus -Torah 2 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E . 28 ; 31 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And you will make the Maheel 'Robe' of the Ayfode 'Ephod entirely of violet . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Exodus -Torah 2 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E . 29 ; 35 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And thus will you do to Aaron , and to his sons , according to all that I have Tsawwaw 'Commanded 'you ; Seven days will you fill their hands .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Exodus 30 ; 25 - 33 , Click here: Exodus 30 ; 25 - 33 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  The Priest of the Tribe of Levi were the maintenance men of the Council . Their duties consisted of the upskeep of the Tabernacle . They looked after the furniture and the court of the Temple . They also watched the door and did other servant -like tasks ( Exodus 28 ; 40-43 ) . Click here: Exodus 28 ; 40-43 :: Arabic/English Online Bible 

When the Sanhedrin Council was first formed , the Levitical Priests help their office for like . However , later on , Herod , the Idumen ( Edomite , Mongoloid ) King of Judea sought to eliminate any possible threats to his power . Check out the story of the Wisemen , For this same reason , Herod sought to kill Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' as a child . Also during this time the Romans appointed and dismissed the priest as they wished ; which was another part of the Jewish Reformation .

The Sadducees or scribes were men who copied the Holy Torah , or Mosaic Law . They became learnt men who taught and interpreted the sciptures and kept charge of official documents , Ezrah , Uzair , Ezra was a scribe in the time of the Jacobites ( who mixed the seed of the Israelites all except the pure seed of the tribes of Yehudaw , Yahudah , Judah and Benjamin ) who returned from the Babylonian exile in 538 B.C.E. In the time of Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' the scribes were called doctors of the law . Some scribes held classes to trian Rabbis , Saul , Shaool , Paul's teacher Gamaliel was a scribe .

The Pharisees were the official heads or decision makers . Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ ''  called the Pharisees '' hypocrites ''  ( Matthew 23 ; 13 , 23-29 , Matthew 15 ; 7 ) . Click here: Matthew 23 ; 13 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  Click here: Matthew 15 ; 7 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  Mark 7;6 , Luke 11 ; 44  , 12 ; 1-2  , 12 ; 56 , Click here: Mark 7;6 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  Click here: Luke 11 ; 44 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Young members of the Pharisees such as Saul , Shaool , Paul served as apprentices to these elders . The oral laws were rules for daily living . In it they consider anyone who does not accept their version of religion is an animal or a heathen . After the Christian church was organized by Saul , Shaool , Paul the Pharisees withdrew more than ever from the world . They worked for years compiling the Talmud along with the Gemara , '' the second part of the talmud , consisting primarly of commentary on the mishnah .

The Talmud contains all the civil laws of the Jebusites ( the Euro-Jew , Revelation 3 ; 1-6 )  Click here: Revelation 3 ; 1-6 :: Arabic/English Online Bible that were developed over the years by the Mishnah ; the first section of the Talmud , being a collection of early oral interpretations of the scriptures as compiled about 200 A.D, As I mentioned before , this is the same Talmud , the collection of ancient Rabbinic writing consisting of the Mishnah and the Germara , constituting the basis of religious authority in Orthodox Judaism .

The Talmud , Mishnah and Gemara , make up the base of the religion the Euro-Jew ( Jebusites ) use today . All three of these books are made up of Man -Made Laws and Tradition ; they are '' the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews  , and are not , but are the synagogue of Satan . ( Revelation 2 ; 9 ) Click here: Revelation 2 ; 9 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

This is against the law of the Yahayyu ''Living One , Existing One '' , Traditions of man are not a part of the Laws of Yahayyu ''Living One , Existing One '' . In the definition of the Talmud above , make note that it is the basis of the religious authority in Oxthodox Judaism . Now look at the meaning of Orthodox also from

The American Heritage Dictionary , By the Editors of the American Heritage Dictionary , Houghton Mifflin Publishers , '' Adhering to the accepted or traditional and established faith , especially in religion , Adhering to what is commonly accepted , customary , or traditional ; meaning traditions of man . The Euro-Jews are not the real Judahites , they are the followers of the Pharisees from the Second Testament and they are the ones who Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' speaks of in ...

The Gospel According to Mark 7 ; 8 , Where It States , And I Quote ; For laying aside the commandment of ( Thehos , Elohyeem '' Gods , Judges , Angels '' ) 'God , ye hold the tradition of men , as the washing of pots and cups ; and many other such like things ye do .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Epistle of Paul to the Colossians 2; 8 , Where It States , And I Quote ; '' Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit , after the tradtion of men , after the rudiments of the world , and not after Christ . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Man-made scriptures aren't something that only Euro-Jews adhere to Many so-called Religious Theologians , Scholars , Preachers , Teachers , Reverends , Rabbis , Ministers , Pastors , are also Guilty of Perpetuating man-made stories , books ; just like in the so-called books of Saul , Shaool , Paul which they preach from . Upon the destruction of the Temple of Solomon in 70 A.D. the Sadducees disappeared and Jewish life was totally regulated by the Pharisees , In Babylonia
, the Pharisees found it easy to make up and enforce their unethical and moral codes because the Babylonian society was already depraved , with its Idol Worship and sexual perversions among other iniquities .

One thousand new laaws were formulated which gave rise to The Babylonian Talmud in 550 A.D. The Holy Bible you read today is from the ancient Babylonian manuscript , which was undoubtedly misconstrued by the Pharisees , just liik at the so-called books of Saul , Shaool , Paul . The power of the Babylonian officials was threatened by the influence the Pharisees had on the people . The Pharisees were finally expelled from Babylon and forced to migrate to Western Europe . They had adopted many of the perverse ways of the Babylonians and justified their actionin the Talmud .

For example , the Jebusites ( cursed descendants of Canaan who now call themselves Jews ) participated in illicit child sex ( pedophilia ) . Thus in three of the major treaties of the Talmud the Pharisees give legal right to seduce and marry three -year- old baby girls . The Pharisees also condoned having sex with young boys and did not regard this as a sexual offense . They did not consider a Gentile ( anyone who was not a Jebusite ) a man , but a barbarian who would always be beneath the Jew ( Jebusite ) . However true , the real Gentiles are anyone who isn't of the Tribe of Yehudaw , Yahudah , Judah .

The Euro-Jew are the real Gentiles , which is goyeem in the Hebrew which means heathen , So they took the real Judahites and in 1945 A.D. began calling the pure seed ( Negroids ) ethnic , which is heathen in the Greek .

The Gospel According to Matthew 23; 15 , Where It States , And I Quote , Woe unto you scribes and Pharisees , hypocrites ! for ye compass Sea and land To Make one Proselyte and when he is made , ye make him twofold more the Child of Hell than yourselves .  < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

More in next post !!!

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2014 at 11:38am
The Pharisees , Al Farriysiyyin  , in Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) from the root word Farasa -arabic , means , '' To regard searchingly , eye , scrutinize '' , In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Fershim or Farush , meaning '' seprated , or separatist '' and in Greek , Pharisaios also meaning '' Separatist '' , The Pharisees were a distinct group that formed separately from the 70 Elders who waited at the bottom of Mt. Sinai ( Exodus 19 ; 7 ) for the Great Teacher Mosheh , Musa , Moses to return with thwe first commandments from one of the Elohyeem '' God , Judges , Angel '' one of whom is a Yahayyu Eloheem '' Lord of the Gods , Judges , Angels .

Exodus ~ Torah 2 , Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. 19 ; 7 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And Moses came and called for the Zawqane 'Elder ' of the nation of people , and put before their faces all these words which Yahuwa Tsawwaw 'Commanded ' him . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Pharisees supposedly received a more profound revelation which was not written down at the time . Thus , it became known as the Oral Law , and eventually took precedence over the Written Law , From this they compiled a set of Ahaadiyth -arabic , Tales which they referree to as Laws , calling it the Talmud , aramic , and Mishnah - aramic , A group of lay Priest or Scribes interpreted the law and became the greartest legal authorites .

For instance , if the Holy Torah said the Great Teacher Mosheh , Musa , Moses spoke to the burning bush , they added that the Elohyeem '' Gods , Judges , Angels '' were in the fire , so then the fire must be good therefore you can sacrifice by the consuming fire . Over the course of 430 years , 70 Israelites went into Egypt ( Genesis 46 ; 27 ) and 6,000 came out ,It stands to reason that over the years the 70 mixed in with the original inhabitants of that land who were Nubians , Blacks
, Negroids .

Genesis ~ Torah 1 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. 46 ; 27 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And the Bane Sons of Yosafe , which were Yawlad Given In Birth for him in Mitsrayim were 2 Nehfesh 'Spirits , All the Nehfesh 'Spirits of the house of Jacobs , which came into Mitsrayim were 70 . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

As the saying goes '' One drop of black blood make you  Nubians , Blacks
, Negroids  ( said by Brigham Young who succeeded Joseph Smith the founder of the Mormon church ) so these 6,000 Israelites who came out of Egypt were  Nubians , Blacks , Negroids. Keeping that in mind , we know that the 70 Elders that waited at the bottom of Mt , Sinai were also  Nubians , Blacks
, Negroids . Meaning , the writes of the Talmud were were also  Nubians , Blacks
, Negroids .

However , Caucasoids try to cliam the Talmud as their own , just createing another avenue to give themselves a hostory . The Talmud is the Hebrew word for study , learn - in a general sense it means study of the law . The language of the Talmud was pure Hebrew very similar to Aramic ( Hebrew ) . Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' was constantly warning about the Sadducees ( Scribes ) and Pharisees ( Matthew 23 , Matthew 16 ; 1-11  , Matthew 15 ; 1-20 ) . Click here: Matthew 23 :: Arabic/English Online Bible ,

The Pharisees claimed to Adhere   to the laws of Mosheh , Musa , Moses , yet they were doing everything just for show as  Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' said in ( Matthew 5 ; 20 ) .

The Gospel According to Matthew 5 ; 20 , Where It States , And I Quote ;  For I say unto you , that except your rightepusness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees , ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of Heaven . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

They were Professing  to be Men , But were Hypocites . The Pharisees , the Sadducees , and Chief Priests made up the Sanhedrin . which was formed in 902 B.C.E. , the Chief Judicial Council of the Supreme Courts of the Jebusites and the Jacobites ( the mixed seed of the Israelites Acts 5 ; 21 ) .

The Acts of the Apostles 5 ; 21 , Where It States , And I Quote ;  And when they heard that , they entered into the Temple early in the morning and Taught , But the High Priest came , and they that were with him , and Called  the Council To Gether and all the Senate of the Children of Israel . and sent the prison to have them brought . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

In The American Heritage Disctionary , by the Editors of the American Heritage Disctionary , Houghton Mifflin Publishers , the word Sanhedrin is defined as '' The highest judicial and ecclesiastical council of the ancient Jewish nation composed of from  70 to 72 members .

The Council of the Sanhedrin , because of its judicial authority , had a lot of influence over the people . They were given their authority by the Roman Empire as a means of keeping the Pure seed of the Judahite in control . They adjusted their Judaic laws in compliance to the laws of Rome , So all those who conformed to these ways became the ''Reformed Jews '' Who Mixed State With Religion . This is the same thing Religious Leaders Do Today . ; as Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' Stated in ( Mark 7 ; 8 ) ,

The Gospel According to Mark 7 ; 8 , Where It States , And I Quote ; For laying aside the Comandment  of ( Thehos , Elohyeem '' Gods , Judges , Angels ) God' ye hold the tradition of men . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Pharisees and the Sadducees loved the Wealth and Power that working with Rome brought them . They benefited from the ways of Caesar - the '' ways of the Gentiles '' ( Matthew 6 ; 32 ) , none of them had any concern for the things of the Elohyeem '' Gods , Judges , Angels ''

The Gospel According to Matthew 6 ; 32  , Where It States , And I Quote ; ( For after all these things do the Gentiles  seek ) for you Heavenly Father  knoweth that ye Have Need  of all these things < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

This is why Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' conwstantly spoke out against thye Council of the Sanhdrin aned all those associated wityh them ( Matthew 23 ; 5 ) All the False , Theologiansw , Scholars , Preachers , Teachers , Reverends , Ministers , Rabbis , Pastors . of today are like the Pharisees , and the Sadducees at the time of Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ ''

The Gospel According to Matthew 23 ; 5   , Where It States , And I Quote ;  But all their works they do for to be seen of men ; they make broad their Phylacteres and enlarge the borders of their garments . < King Jame Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

In this day in times these principlites in high places are the Law-Makers and Lawbreakers . Today , there are Religious Public Figures Who Commit Abominations Like ( Revered Jimmy Swaggart and Revered Jim Bakker , that are against the beliefs of the entire Christians population. Yet , contributions come by the Millions to their orgaizations , Saul , Shaool , Paul and his father were of the Jebusites ( Euro-Jews ) and Jacobites ( mixed seed of Yaqov , Ya'aqub , Jacob's pure seed ; fake Jews ) .

They have been deceiving people since before Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' time . In 1John 2 ; 14 - 19 , Click here: 1John 2 ; 14 - 19 :: Arabic/English Online Bible we see them as the moneychangers in the Synagogue when Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' turned over tables . This type of disrespect is still demonstrated by the Euro-Jews you see today ,

those that have diluted the original laws and customs and continue to adhere to a Man-made doctrine . The only true Hebrews who still follow the old laws are the Falash-har , The Tribe of Yehudaw , Yahudah , Judah , The Nubians , Blacks
, Negroids Seed , the remnant of the original tribes , who reside in Ethiopia and moved up to Nubia .

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2014 at 3:56am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

I have explain the whole chapter of Psalms 22 , You can take it or leave it , No do over .

You have explained nothing.

David was not crucified for his relationship with Jonathan - that is just unfounded opinion based on the words of man. No Scripture supports it.

1 Kings 15:5 "because David did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite."

Where does it say David acted against God's Law and was crucified? If you cannot answer this, then your explanation of Psalm 22 is nothing but made up fantasy.

Owell according to you I have not , But you don't count anyway . LOL

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 25 March 2014 at 11:49am

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2014 at 3:31pm

I have explain the whole chapter of Psalms 22 , You can take it or leave it , No do over .

You have explained nothing.

David was not crucified for his relationship with Jonathan - that is just unfounded opinion based on the words of man. No Scripture supports it.

1 Kings 15:5 "because David did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite."

Where does it say David acted against God's Law and was crucified? If you cannot answer this, then your explanation of Psalm 22 is nothing but made up fantasy.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2014 at 2:25pm
Because the recorders of The Gospels wrote what They Heard as Opposed  to what they saw . None of the recorders of The Synoptic Gospel were present after they fled to The Garden . Yashu'a  called Twelve Men to Discipleship , Our of the Twelve Two of them  wrote their Version of the Crucifixion . John son of Zebedee's account is Fact , Where as the other , Gospel's accounts are Tales . The other Two Writers  of The Gospel , Luke , And Mark, weren't Disciples .  Why is it that Peter has no record of The Crucifixion , And he was there to see everything that happen . He never even recorded the fact that he denied Yashu'a Three Times . In Paul's Book , He mentions something about The Crucifixion , But he doesn't actually say that Yashu'a died on the cross .

The fact is , The Synoptic Gospels are writings of what these Men Were Told  by way of Mouth , None of the Disciples were present and Mark and Luke weren't Disciples at all . Mark was a Judahite  from Jerusalem ; And a property owner . His mother Mary was a supporter of The Prophet / Messiah Yashu'a  teaching and thus open her home to The Disciples and their followers for it to serve as their gathering place .

John joined The Disciples Barnabas and Saul, Shaool , Paul The 13th Self -Appointed Apostle , On their first Missionary Journey , 47-48 A.D. , And travelled to The Greek Isle of Antioch to propagate the word of The Prophet / Messiah Yashu'a  to The Lost Sheep Of The House of Israel . He served as Minister to Barnabas and Paul and was considered a Deacon or Servant . Who adided them . Mark also served as an Interpreter and attendant to  Saul, Shaool , Paul . He would Translate  Saul, Shaool , Paul's Sermons into Greek so that the Gentiles could understand .

Mark Eventually left the first missionary journey and returned to Jerusalem . The caused dissension between Barnabas and Paul . Paul resented Mark leaving him and would not allow him to go on the second Missionary journey . However Barnabas insisted that he come . Barnabas and Paul ended up going their separate ways .

Luke was a Greek Physician  who was a companion of Paul on his second journey to Teach The Gentiles. He also accompanied Paul on the third missionary journey whose destination was Rome . Luke was also a well -travelled man with knowldge of navigation and was a great writer . He was able to bridge the gap between The Jews ( Jebusites of Canaan ) and the Gentiles . He taught that The Prophet / Messiah Yashu'a was a Universal Savior . The other Books of the New Testament aside from The Book of Revelation ; Acts of The Apostles and The Twenty -One Epistles were written by Luke and Paul . The Prophet / Messiah Yashu'a did not inscribe any of these books nor were they Divinely Inspired . They , Like Synoptic Gospels
, ( Are Words Of Men ) And therefore should not be trusted .

Contradiction Of Luke .

( 1 ) . Holy Ghost bestowed the day of Pentecost ( Acts 1;8 , 2;4 ) ...... Holy Ghost bestowed before Pentecost ( John 20 ; 22 ) .

( 2 ) . Luke says the disciples were instructed to go to Jerusalem and stay there . ( Luke 24 ; 49 ) .......The disciple were commanded to go to Galilee immediated after the resurrection ( Matthew 28 ; 10 ) .

( 3 ) . Luke says the disciples were instructed to go to Jerusalem and stay there ( Luke 24;49 ..... Matthew says it was Galilee on a mountain . ( Matthew 28 ; 16 ) .

( 4 ) . Luke and his friend ( Paul ) said the promised land never belonged to anyone . ( Acts 7;5 / Hebrew 11 ; 9.13 ) ..... Abraham's seed dod receive the promised land ( Genesis 13;14 ./ Genesis 13;15 ,17 ; 17;8 )

( 5 ) . Christ's mission was one of peace , Only ( Luke 2 ; 13 , 14 ) . Not so says Matthew . ( Matthew 10;34 ) .

( 6 ) . A Good name is a Curse says Luke , ( Luke 6;26 ) .... A Good name is a Blessing , ( Ecclesiastes 7 ; 1  , Proverbs 22 ; 1 ) .

( 7 ) . Abraham bought land for Sepulchre . ( Acts 7 ; 16 ) ....... Jacob purchased it says Joshua ( Joshua 24 ; 32 ) .

( 8 ) . Importunity ( Persitence ) in prayer is commended ( Luke 18 ; 5 , 7; 11;8 ) ..... Repetitious prayers are condemned ( Matthew 6 ; 7-8 ) .

( 9 ) . Women are in subjection to their Husbans ( 1Peter 3 ; 1 ) ...... Women can Prophesy . ( Acts 2;18 , 21 ; 9 ) , Contradicts Paul ( 1Corinthians 14 ; 24 , ( 1Timothy 2;12 ) .

( 10 ) . If you break the Law or Disobey The holy sporit you are a sinner . ( Mark 3;29 ) ,..... All that Believe have Sins of the Laws of Moses taken away ( Acts 13 ; 39 ) .

( 11 ) . Luke says Satan entered into Judas before the supper . ( Luke 22;3,4,7 ) ....... Satan entered Judas during the last supper , ( John 13 ; 27 ) .

( 12 ) . Luke says Judas purchased the Potter's field . ( Acts 1;18 ) ..... Matthew says the chief priests purchased the potters ( Matthew 27 ; 6 , 7 ) .

(13 ) . More than three Women came to The Sepulchre , ( Luke 24 ; 10 ) , ...... Just three Women came to The Sepulchre says Mark ( Mark 16 ; 1 ) .

(14 ) . Two men stood by The Sepulchre says Luke . ( Luke 24 ; 4 ) , ...... Only one man sat beside The Sepulchre  says Matthew ( Matthew 28 ; 2-3 ) .

( 15 ) . Luke said that Salah was the son of Cainan ( Luke 3 ; 34,36 ) , ....... Salah was the son of Arphaxad , ( Genesis 11; 12 ) .

( 16 ) . The infant Christ  was not taken into Egypt , ( Luke 2;22,39 )  ......  The infant Christ  was taken into Egypt . ( Matthew 2 ; 14 , 15 , 19 , 21 , 23 ) .

( 17 ) . Christ's first Sermon was in the plain . ( Luke 6 ; 17 , 20 ) , ..... Christ preached his first Sermon on the mount , Matthew 5 ; 1,2 ) .

Luke contradicts himself ;

* Christ ascended from Mount Olive ( Acts 1 ; 9 -12 ) .
* He says , ''No , I mean from Bethany ( Luke 24 ; 50 - 51 ) .
* Sell you garments to buy A Sword ( Luke 22 ; 36 ) .
* The same man change his mind ( Luke 12 ; 4 ) .
* Luke tells of Paul's vision , He said; The men heard a voice and stood speechless ( Acts 9 ; 7 ) .
* The men saw a light , But heard no voice ( Acts 22;9 ) .
* No , They all heard a voice ( Acts 26 ; 14 ) .

What it all boils down to Luke wrote The Book of Acts to verify Saul, Shaool , Paul The 13th Self -Appointed Apostle , '' calling '' . He contradicts the events of the ''Calling '' Three times . Its in The Bible !!! Luke's words are not to be trusted !! He wrote his own Opinions ( Yes,Opinions! ) of what actually took place during Yashu'a Ministry . Dates confirm that The Books of Acts was Written 27 Years  After The Alleged Crucifixion . The Book of Luke was Written 25 Years after that .

Therefore , He was Never Present at any of The Events He Wrote About . Luke 's only Movtive was to Gain Fame and Recognition for himself . Luke's opportunity arrived when  Saul, Shaool , Paul The 13th Self -Appointed Apostle , ( His Friend ) , Claimed Aposteship and eventual inclusion of The Gentiles to the Covenant . Can't you see ? The foundation that the Churches are Built is like the House that was carelessly Built On Top Of Sand . ( Matthew 7 ; 26-27 )

Mark Proclaimed ( Disciple of The Prophet / Messiah Yashu'a ..... Luke Proclaimed ( Disciple of The Prophet / Messiah Yashu'a .....

Luke Never got his calling from Yahuwa He did his Own Thing according to his Own Book !

The Gospel According to Luke 1 ; 1-4 , Where It States ; And I Quote ; Forasmuch as many have taken in hand ( To Set Forth In Order a declaration of those things Which Are Most Surely Believe among us . ( 2 ) .Even as they delivered then unto us . which from the beginning were eyewitnesses , and Minister of the Word . ( 3 ) . It seemed good to me also have had perfect understanding of all things From The Very First to write unto thee in order , most excellent Theophilus  ( 4 ) . That thou mightest know the certainty of those things , wherein thou hast been instructed . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Keyword Study Bible >

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2014 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

I stand by whatever  I post , Your more then welcome to Challenge any of my post as long as you use Chapter and Verse , Meaning Scriptures . I'm not wasteing time playing word game with you. Psalms 22 Have nothing to do with the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) according to the By-bill that is / scriptures . This is why I walk you through it Verse by Verse.

According to the Holy Qur'aan 17 ; 81 , Where It States , And I Quote ' And Say The Fact Beyond And Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish ( In Time ) . ...

I have challenged your post and given you Scripture -
Scripture disproves your assertion that David was homosexual or danced naked in the streets (unless you think these things were 'right in the eyes of the Lord'?).

It is now your turn to do what I have done, and tell me from Scripture where it says that David was crucified because of his relationship with Jonathan.

If you can't meet your own standards, don't throw accusations at others.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic