IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ramadan Message to  King Abdullah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ramadan Message to King Abdullah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ramadan Message to King Abdullah
    Posted: 29 November 2005 at 4:12pm
by they way heres some more information.with king Fahd bed ridden for the last say 8 years of his life.Abdullah was running the country.so when the writer says "under Fahd" when demeaning the Americans  nope try Abdullah who has gotten pretty wealthy from the americans.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2005 at 10:14am

Jazak allahu khairan.  This was quite informative.

Salaam

Murabit View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2005 at 3:21pm

A Ramadan Message to His Majesty King Abdullah (may Allah protect him).

by Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi

Allah the Exalted says in Surat al-Mulk (67:21-24):

Who is there who could provide for you
if He withholds His provision?
Yet still they obstinately persist in insolence and evasion.

Who is better guided:
he who goes grovelling on his face
or he who walks upright on a straight path?

Say: �It is He who brought you into being
and gave you hearing, sight and hearts.
What little thanks you show!�

Say: �It is He who scattered you about the earth
and you will be gathered to Him.�

The first concern of all of us is the safety and security of the Haramayn, and by extension the land of Arabia. The most important matter to be clarified if we are to be sure of our security, is the distinction between the House of Saud and the Wahhabi movement. It is now, of course, well known that the tribe of Ibn Saud gained power under the flag of the Wahhabi rebels and traitors. It is also well known that in the process of taking power they then had to fight and kill the Wahhabi leadership.

Thus festering in the bodypolitic of Arabia from the very beginning has been a hidden conflict between Deen and Dawlet. I can personally confirm this by my own experience. As a young Muslim I conceived the idea of creating an Islamic village in Britain, aware even in those early days that for Islam to spread, a Jama�at was required. I met with King Khalid, a man of expansive character, who immediately understood what I wanted to do. He gave me his word that he would personally support and activate this cause. After I left him I was approached by a young Saudi Prince. He told me that he had never seen King Khalid so enthusiastic, and that this was an important matter. He advised me on no account to leave Riyadh until I had a document confirming his royal assent. He warned me that there was another force at the court which would do everything to prevent my success in this matter, he meant, of course, the Wahhabi �Ulema. After this, I found all doors closed.

The next stage of the affair came during a visit of my friend and colleague, Colonel Rahim, the author of �Jesus, Prophet of Islam�, which we had published. The Wahhabi Leader, Shaykh bin Baz, informed Colonel Rahim: �Tell our brother Abdalqadir that he can have anything he wants on condition that he follows us.� Colonel Rahim replied, �Ah! Then I can give you his answer. Abdalqadir as-Sufi�s Iman is not for sale!�

The point of this is that the Saudi-Wahhabi modus vivendi broke down with the storming of the Haram during the rule of the late King Fahd. One could say that the war between the House of Saud and the Wahhabis was declared in response to King Fahd�s disdainful reply on being told, before the siege of Makkah, that an uprising was planned: �What will they fight us with? Siwaks?� Their response was terrorism.

The sad reality is that the House of Saud has been very badly served by its two key ambassadors in Washington and London. Their strategy of defining again and again in public the Saudi-funded world movement of Wahhabism as being that of a criminal secret organisation called AlQaeda did enormous damage to the Saudi position in the new situation.

The House of Saud in these days has been perilously ill-advised. Business-as-usual historically tends to presage the fall of a regime, as the House of Romanov could warn them. Arabia has a new king, and this can presage a new beginning. From a dynastic point of view the bad record of a previous king can more easily strengthen the kingdom than the great record of a king whose demise may suggest that after him all is going to end. There is no doubt that the na�ve proamericanism of Fahd left a dangerous legacy. Firstly, under him America saw it could get what it wanted. Secondly, under him American banking turned the country from creditor to debtor. King Abdullah is a new beginning. He is a man of strong character and a man of Ruhani depth. Wahhabism does not suit him and so he cannot restore a concordance with it, while current events in any case have placed it out of reach.

If the King does not make a total break with Wahhabism and its massive funding, which is still almost entirely in place, there is no doubt that the Israeli-dominated U.S.A. will try to follow up the Iraqi programme with a Saudi �democratisation� programme. In Arabia they know perfectly well that since as far back as the Iranian Hostage Crisis, the U.S. has had an �alternative government� project on standby to assure the safety of their oil. The following 7 Point Rescue Plan is the one last hope of stability inside Arabia and safety for the Haramayn.

Further, the regime must be warned that adopting the so-called path of �Tol�rance�, letting in christians, jews and hindus, would presage the end of Saudi rule in the Peninsula. It is the land of one Qibla. The path of �Religious tolerance� � all religions are equal � leads directly to atheist rule under the euphemism, secular.

7-Point Rescue Plan for the House of Saud

1. Immediate closure of Rabita
Its files should be put under the Saudi Security Personnel prior to the dismantling of world missionary work of the Wahhabi deviation.

2. Temporary closure of Madinah University and key Madrasas.

3. Consultation with �Ulema of Qarawiyyin Mosque of Fes in order to re-commence Islamic education according to the historical inheritance of Arabia � which did not begin in the 18th century!

4. Installation of new teachers and �Ulema who will confirm the Madhhab of the �Amal �Ahl al-Madinah, and the Fiqh of Imam Malik, Imam Dar alHijra.

5. Declaration of the re-institution of a TAKEN Zakat according to the School of Madinah.

6. Creation of a parallel currency of Madinan Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham to legalise Zakat collection.

7. Declaration of the School of Madinah as the basis of the Shari�at in accordance with the Islamic heritage of Arabia.

If the House of Saud, with the noble King Abdullah as its Head, adopts this Plan it will mean the safety of the House of Saud. It will mean the safety of the people of Arabia and their protection from poverty. It will mean a renewed contract of love and gratitude from all the Muslim peoples of the world. Most importantly, and it would be the final proof of the break with the Wahhabi deviation, it will place the House of Saud�s ruler in a very particular situation in the Islamic Shari�at according to the judgment of our great Faqih, Imam al-Qurtubi of Cordoba. That is to say, that by the minting of a Halal currency of gold and silver and the restoration of a Zakat taken by appointed Zakat collectors, then at that moment he would be legally justified in placing on his shoulders the �Abaa of Khilafa, and once again no Jumu�a would be complete without a Du�a on his blessed name. Allah the Almighty declares in Surat al-Mulk (61:1-2):

In the name of Allah, All-Merciful, Most Merciful

Blessed be He who has the Kingdom in His Hand!
He has power over all things.

He who created death and life
to test which of you is best in action.
He is the Almighty, the Ever-Forgiving.

Source: http://www.shaykhabdalqadir.com/content/articles/Art048_3010 2005.html

"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic