IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedQuran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quran
    Posted: 26 February 2014 at 7:52pm
@jgnana the relation between Allah and his creation is that all creation work according to his will,Allah says in Qur'an in ch 51 v 56 that Allah had created humans and jinns only to worship him.
jgnana View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 8:01am
Good sir, then it should not be mono correct? There are two things, God and his creation. These two was there without beginning and the same two are present now also and the same two will continue forever also. Then it should not be mono, it is dual. Do you agree? Note: There is no question of single god now. I also don't believe second god.
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by jgnana jgnana wrote:

God is one, no doubt about that. but who are we? what is our relationship with him? if allah and we are seperated eternally, how do you say, monotheism? can you please answers little elaborate for the below questions?

1. What is the relation between Allah and living entities in this world?
2. How we forgot that and how what is the process to attain that?

What does monotheism have to do with being separated from Allah?  Allah is above His creation., yet we can still come near Him by worshiping Him.

Allah is the Creator.  We are the creation.  That is our relationship to Him.

Many of us have "forgotten" this due to various reasons.  Some of it is due to our own pride and sinfulness and some of it is due to the way we are raised. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 7:29am
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

what is this sir? how do you say all time. before mohammed, god has the world and many human beings were there. before mohammed what was the procedure to worship god and what information about god, his place were reveled for the whole world? what was the common scripture before Quran? how people before mohammed attained salvation?

What do you mean "what is this"?  You asked a question, and you got an answer.

When I said that the Quran is for all time, obviously I mean from the time of its revelation until the Day of Judgment. 

Islam is not a new religion.  It was the religion of all the prophets and their people.  That is because all the prophets brought the same message of monotheism.  They also brought books, such as the Taurat, the Injil, the Zabur etc.  The message was the same in all of these books.  People were required to worship only Allah, to fast, to pray and to give charity.  That is how they would achieve salvation.  Now that the final revelation, the Quran, has come, all people are required to believe in it.  It is the only way to salvation.  The Quran states:

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good)." (Surah Al-Imran, 3:85)

As Salamu Alaykum , Islamispeace VERY good  point , This person jgnana have no knowldge of what he speak , He  trying to Sabotage the post nomore noless , With is silly statements
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

jgnana View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:10am
God is one, no doubt about that. but who are we? what is our relationship with him? if allah and we are seperated eternally, how do you say, monotheism? can you please answers little elaborate for the below questions?

1. What is the relation between Allah and living entities in this world?
2. How we forgot that and how what is the process to attain that?
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:06am

From where is the second opinion comes (including that evil)?

I don't know what you mean.  What "second opinion" are you talking about?
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:06am

What is monotheism as per islam? can you please elaborate?

Islamic monotheism is to testify that there is no god but Allah (swt).  He has no partners or equals.  He alone is the Creator and Master.  He is the King of all the universe.  Surah Al-Ikhlas (112:1-4) summarizes Islamic monotheism is four short verses:

"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him."

jgnana View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2014 at 7:18pm
From where is the second opinion comes (including that evil)?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic