IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran Verse  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedQuran Verse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by jgnana jgnana wrote:

Sir, i am also believing God, there is no second question about that. But it doesn't mean like, we cannot try to understand how gloriously God or his creations are working (at least up to our level of understanding).

If everything is Allah's will, why he created Kabirs. Why he created people to disrespect him? Then why he is sending them to eternal hell?

Is it your mistake to go to hell? it is Allah's creation. If God is going to hell or heaven, then there is no question about his creation. But it is we, who are going to suffer in the hell, then i have full rights to ask why you have created like this, and sending me to hell. If we don't understand the procedures how it works(upto my level), then i will be so called fanatic sentimentalist, God will NEVER LIKE THIS TYPE OF FANATIC SENTIMENTALIST.

I hope you will understand this. Then he has to answer all these questions. If you say, Quran is coming from God and it is having complete knowledge(than other scriptures), it should have this information also. If i simply take your answer, then as per Allah's will i am asking these question, please think and answer.

Please let me know in detail. I am so much interested to understand answers to my questions in detail.

If you want, please loop others also. Basically i need elaborate discussion and understanding on these subjects.

similarly, regarding form, "not important" is completely different from the question of its "existence". I would like to get proof from Quran, whether god has form or not. It is not the subject of how much importance you are giving to it.

As per this verse 2.115, God has face. Then there is no question of his legs and hands. Those who are denying that, will have no faith or knowledge on this verse. Am i correct? If i am correct, why mosques are empty?

Thanks again.

If you want to debate this issue, then you are in the wrong section.  Please go to the Interfaith forum for that.

If you think that there has to be an answer for every single question regarding Allah, Creation, Heaven and Hell etc., then you are mistaken. 

You want to know why Allah (swt) did something.  Why is that so important to you?  A Muslim is content with knowing that Allah (swt) does what He wills.  We don't question why He did it or how. 

Regarding Hell, people who go there deserved it due to their own actions.  For example, the Quran states:

"And certainly We know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein." (Surah 19:70) 

About Allah's Face, I have already stated all there is to say.  We will see Allah's Face on the Day of Judgment.  How or under what circumstances is not known.  If that is not sufficient for you, there is nothing I can do.  If you expect an answer for every single question in life, then you are guaranteed to be disappointed. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic