IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran Verse  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedQuran Verse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quran Verse
    Posted: 24 February 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by jgnana jgnana wrote:

Sir, i am also believing God, there is no second question about that. But it doesn't mean like, we cannot try to understand how gloriously God or his creations are working (at least up to our level of understanding).

If everything is Allah's will, why he created Kabirs. Why he created people to disrespect him? Then why he is sending them to eternal hell?

Is it your mistake to go to hell? it is Allah's creation. If God is going to hell or heaven, then there is no question about his creation. But it is we, who are going to suffer in the hell, then i have full rights to ask why you have created like this, and sending me to hell. If we don't understand the procedures how it works(upto my level), then i will be so called fanatic sentimentalist, God will NEVER LIKE THIS TYPE OF FANATIC SENTIMENTALIST.

I hope you will understand this. Then he has to answer all these questions. If you say, Quran is coming from God and it is having complete knowledge(than other scriptures), it should have this information also. If i simply take your answer, then as per Allah's will i am asking these question, please think and answer.

Please let me know in detail. I am so much interested to understand answers to my questions in detail.

If you want, please loop others also. Basically i need elaborate discussion and understanding on these subjects.

similarly, regarding form, "not important" is completely different from the question of its "existence". I would like to get proof from Quran, whether god has form or not. It is not the subject of how much importance you are giving to it.

As per this verse 2.115, God has face. Then there is no question of his legs and hands. Those who are denying that, will have no faith or knowledge on this verse. Am i correct? If i am correct, why mosques are empty?

Thanks again.

If you want to debate this issue, then you are in the wrong section.  Please go to the Interfaith forum for that.

If you think that there has to be an answer for every single question regarding Allah, Creation, Heaven and Hell etc., then you are mistaken. 

You want to know why Allah (swt) did something.  Why is that so important to you?  A Muslim is content with knowing that Allah (swt) does what He wills.  We don't question why He did it or how. 

Regarding Hell, people who go there deserved it due to their own actions.  For example, the Quran states:

"And certainly We know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein." (Surah 19:70) 

About Allah's Face, I have already stated all there is to say.  We will see Allah's Face on the Day of Judgment.  How or under what circumstances is not known.  If that is not sufficient for you, there is nothing I can do.  If you expect an answer for every single question in life, then you are guaranteed to be disappointed. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 12:55am
Assalamalecum, Allah says in Quran in ch 67 v 2 that he had created death and life to test us who is good in deeds, our result may b heaven or hell, we and the jinns are creations who posess free will, but with the help of Quran we can use this free will in the way of Allah, Allah says in ch 29 v 69 that if u strive in way of Allah, Allah will open pathways for u.in ch 13 v 11 Allah says Allah will not change the situation of those people who don'twant to change themselves, this shows Allah had given us choice to strive, Allah says in ch 10 v 99 that if Allah would have wanted he cud hv created all people muslims, he ddidn't created people to disrespect him he had given us free will whether to follow him or Satan, eg people imitate actors, actresses in their lifestyle, in fact they should have imitate Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) the best man in the world, so its our choice to follow, Allah is showing signs to us.
jgnana View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 7:44pm
Sir, i am also believing God, there is no second question about that. But it doesn't mean like, we cannot try to understand how gloriously God or his creations are working (at least up to our level of understanding).

If everything is Allah's will, why he created Kabirs. Why he created people to disrespect him? Then why he is sending them to eternal hell?

Is it your mistake to go to hell? it is Allah's creation. If God is going to hell or heaven, then there is no question about his creation. But it is we, who are going to suffer in the hell, then i have full rights to ask why you have created like this, and sending me to hell. If we don't understand the procedures how it works(upto my level), then i will be so called fanatic sentimentalist, God will NEVER LIKE THIS TYPE OF FANATIC SENTIMENTALIST.

I hope you will understand this. Then he has to answer all these questions. If you say, Quran is coming from God and it is having complete knowledge(than other scriptures), it should have this information also. If i simply take your answer, then as per Allah's will i am asking these question, please think and answer.

Please let me know in detail. I am so much interested to understand answers to my questions in detail.

If you want, please loop others also. Basically i need elaborate discussion and understanding on these subjects.

similarly, regarding form, "not important" is completely different from the question of its "existence". I would like to get proof from Quran, whether god has form or not. It is not the subject of how much importance you are giving to it.

As per this verse 2.115, God has face. Then there is no question of his legs and hands. Those who are denying that, will have no faith or knowledge on this verse. Am i correct? If i am correct, why mosques are empty?

Thanks again.

Edited by jgnana - 24 February 2014 at 1:58pm
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 2:17pm

1. Can you certainly say, whether Allah has form or not? why you are not keeping his form in mosques?

2. where were you before taking this birth? why you took birth? why you took this whatever form you have? how allah decided you to take birth here? why you are not taking birth in my place, why not I in your place? what is the difference between human form and others form?

3. if humans are made up of clay, then what is mind? how it was created?

As I said, whether Allah has a physical "form" or not is not important.  All we know is that we will see His Face on the Day of Judgment, inshaAllah.  We don't concern ourselves with matters of the unknown.

The rest your questions can be answered in the same way: it was all Allah's will. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

jgnana View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 8:14am
Sir, you have given answer to one of my three questions, that too partial. Please answer my all questions.

If you say God is great, but he cannot beget children. Your father got you, your grand father got your father, and you (may be already or soon) will get your heir. then why not God? Please explain how he is great in that situation? whatever he is creating is doing some action, but he cannot, then how he will be supreme in all?

Edited by jgnana - 23 February 2014 at 8:16am
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:26pm
@jgnana whatever Allah says in Quran we believe, Allah in ch 28 v 88 and in ch 55 v 26-27 says everything will b perished and in the end only face of Allah will remain, how it is its Allah only knows,concept of God is defined by Surah Al Ikhlaas ch 112 v 1-4-Say Allah is one, he is eternal, he is neither born nor give birth there is nothing like him.moreover there are no divisions in islam because Allah says in ch 6 v 159 to prophet to nothing to do with those who make sects, Allah will c them on hereafter.
jgnana View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:48am
1. Can you certainly say, whether Allah has form or not? why you are not keeping his form in mosques?

2. where were you before taking this birth? why you took birth? why you took this whatever form you have? how allah decided you to take birth here? why you are not taking birth in my place, why not I in your place? what is the difference between human form and others form?

3. if humans are made up of clay, then what is mind? how it was created?

Edited by jgnana - 22 February 2014 at 12:48pm
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:02am

as per islam god has no form correct? this is the first time i am hearing that Allah has face. Does this statement be accepted all divisions of islam?

Mohammed had received Quran from Allah, through Gabriel. Is this correct? When, where and how Gabriel received Quran?

What is the position of Gabriel and why we are not like him/her now?

All Muslims are required to believe in the Quran and the authentic Hadiths.  Whether Allah has a "form" or not is not our concern.  All we know is that we will see His Face on the Day of Judgment.  How or under what circumstances, we do not know.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) did receive the Quran from Allah (swt) via Gabriel.  Gabriel is Allah's messenger.  He received it from Allah (swt), and then delivered it to Muhammad (peace be upon him). 

Gabriel is an angel.  We are humans.  Why would we be like him?  Angels are made from light.  Humans are made from clay. 

Edited by islamispeace - 22 February 2014 at 11:03am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic