IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - History of  some women in Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

History of some women in Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:01am
A genuine question for Muslim women.
Would you be happy or content to be one wife among many?
Muhammad had many wives and they are exalted.
But isn't the practice of many wives more of the pagan culture than a thing of God?
I am thinking of the Harems of the Pharaoh.
Sincere question.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:59pm
 Asslamu Alaikum Masha Allah me love this post so must. Nice idea sister Nausheen.. keep it up! Jazaki Allahu khairn. :) it really deserves to be a sticky one.  I will join you in sha Allah and add more when i get time :( may Allah bless my and you time.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 02 August 2012 at 4:12pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:06am

Thank you folks for pushing this thread up.
A great reminder to myself. Will see if I can add more to it.
Full of Hopes, most welcome to share anything you have.

Carighhreat, we belive that Jesus, peace be upon him did not marry. However most of the prophets/messengers had multiple wives. - Im not sure what you mean by it not being a thing of God. Polygamy has been prevalant amongst pagans, hindus, jews and many many ancient people.

I think women who are brought up in such a family setup are used to it and take it differently than those who have not seen it as common occurance.

Multiple marriages are better than infedility/multiple relationships - where are man tries to dupe away from serious responsibilities.
Would a woman want to choose such a circumstance for herself is a question similar to - 'would a woman want to date a married man' - women do date married men - I dont understand why they find it attractive Wacko
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:02am

In the name of Allah

Fatima  Zahra (SBUH)

daughter of our dear prophet. Her mother was Khadije(SBUH) (the first muslem among women and one of  the biggest woman in Islam &paradise .she was the great friend and backer for her husband Mohammed(SBUH) ). Fatima (SBUH)is the biggest woman in Islam  &paradise  ,too and the best of them .all of the other women ( her mother ,Mary(SBUH), Asie(SBUH)(wife of Pharaoh))  are after her and obey her . she married with son of Abu-Taleb (Abu-taleb was uncle of Mohammed (SBUH)and one of the biggest men in Islam) in a very special day that this day is very sacred . she had four children 2 boys(Hassan(AS) &Hussein(AS)) and 2 girls (Zainab (AS)&Omme kolsum(AS)) .she married when she was 9 and became martyr when she was 9 and became martyr when she was 18 years old while she was  pregnant for her fifth child .her holy body is in Mecca in Baqi cemetery .she was love of Mohammed (SBUH).No one knows the exact place of her grave ,it is hidden for all muslems .our dear prophet liked her more than every thing and every one in the world. And said about her :every one hurts her is hurt me and every one likes her ,likes me .and he said Fatima is my dear and part of me. Her mother died when she was child . after that time ,she was like a mother for her father (Mohammed(PBUH)).(Belal-Habashi (the person who was saying azan in time of prophet every day and never said after his die ))when Fatima asked him at last moments of her life to say azan again for her .he accepted .  voice of Belal caused  that she remember her father and nice days of being near him .after Belal began to saying azan, nice and holy souvenir of our dear prophet left this world and went near her dear father( almost 2 month after his father`s die).  

Edited by whitelion553 - 06 December 2012 at 8:32pm
i try to say only facts
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

In the name of Allah

Fatima  Zahra (SBUH)

daughter of our dear prophet. Her mother was Khadije(SBUH) (the first muslem among women and one of  the biggest woman in Islam &paradise .she was the great friend and backer for her husband Mohammed(SBUH) ). Fatima (SBUH)is the biggest woman in Islam  &paradise  ,too and the best of them .all of the other women ( her mother ,Mary(SBUH), Asie(SBUH)(wife of Pharaoh))  are after her and obey her . she married with son of Abu-Taleb (Abu-taleb was uncle of Mohammed (SBUH)and one of the biggest men in Islam) in a very special day that this day is very sacred . she had four children 2 boys(Hassan(AS) &Hussein(AS)) and 2 girls (Zainab (AS)&Omme kolsum(AS)) .she married when she was 9 and became martyr when she was 9 and became martyr when she was 18 years old while she was  pregnant for her fifth child .her holy body is in Mecca in Baqi cemetery .she was love of Mohammed (SBUH).No one knows the exact place of her grave ,it is hidden for all muslems .our dear prophet liked her more than every thing and every one in the world. And said about her :every one hurts her is hurt me and every one likes her ,likes me .and he said Fatima is my dear and part of me. Her mother died when she was child . after that time ,she was like a mother for her father (Mohammed(PBUH)).(Belal-Habashi (the person who was saying azan in time of prophet every day and never said after his die ))when Fatima asked him at last moments of her life to say azan again for her .he accepted .  voice of Belal that she remember her father and nice days of being near him .after Belal began to saying azan, nice and holy souvenir of our dear prophet left this world and went near her dear father( almost 2 month after his father`s die).  

Whitelion what you had stated here is a distortion of the truth seen through the eyes of a Shi'a muslim. The Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) and all of his family including Fatima (RA) and Ali (RA) were just ordinary human beings. Therefore do not elevate them to a high position than they deserve.

I for one do not need your twisted views of Islam on this forum.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:39pm
salam ,my dear brother
all of us know that she was very great woman . Fatima (PBUH)and all of big women and men didnt need to us that say about their features because it was clear for all people. all of us are muslem and respect to all of muslems,too.thanks .
be luck

Edited by whitelion553 - 06 December 2012 at 8:40pm
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:07am
i try to say only facts
sanaqueen View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanaqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:12am
very nice shearing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic