IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to never abandon the Qur'an!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to never abandon the Qur'an!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HusseinElMotaym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to never abandon the Qur'an!
    Posted: 04 February 2014 at 12:52pm

Assalmu-Alaykom warahmatu-Allah wabarakatu my brothers and sisters

When was the last time did you read Qur�an? I mean, when was the last time did you take 5 minutes of your day and started reading and understanding the holy Qur�an?

We all do know the importance of the Qur�an in our lives, but frankly speaking, I face this problem, and we all do. In a fast-paced busy life there is a very high chance of having a full busy day without getting 5 minutes of the Qur�an.

To overcome this problem, I did try a few things that I�d love to share with you. I�m also presenting my own tool at the end.

TIP #1 Allocate some time in your day, and relate it to a regular action in your life. Something that you do every day. For example, I used to warm up my car every day before I headed to work. So, I left a copy of the Qur�an in my car and used these 5 minutes to read and recite Qur�an while in the car.

TIP #2 Set an alarm every day before Fajr and start reading Qur�an and praying Qiyam. This might be a bit hard and you might miss a couple of days but it is brilliant for not missing Al Fajr prayers as well.

TIP #3 Try QuranEveryDay.com                 
Basically, it is a website where you sign up and get Qur�an ayat and translation (tafseer) every day, right at your inbox. I developed this website mainly for myself and then I thought that I should share it with my brothers and sisters and gain lots and lots of thawab.

For me, having an unread e-mail means that I�ll definitely read it. There is no chance to leave this e-mail unread. At the same time, I can read it whenever I want. I can do this in my car, at work, at home or anywhere!

The service is somehow stable and I�ll be carrying out some improvements and enhancements over time. You are all welcome to join and invite your brothers and sisters. The service is absolutely free and will always remain free inshaa�Allah.

Join now, and never miss a day without reading and understanding Qur�an.
A day without Qur�an is for sure, a lost day!

May Allah reward us all with Al-Jannah

http://QuranEveryDay.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic