IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question ; For Christians About The Cross ?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question ; For Christians About The Cross ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question ; For Christians About The Cross ?
    Posted: 29 January 2014 at 10:27am
Why do Some Christian Wear A Cross , Christian's only ?
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:57am

What do I mean when I say Who carried the cross , I ask this question because there is a Discrepancy in the Gospels . All the Gospels do not say something different Only John ( Son Of Zebedee ) , Matthew , Mark , and Luke said Simon carried the cross , whereas John said he carried his own cross .

Matthew says Simon carried the Carry !!  , The Gospel According to Matthew 27;32 , Revealed In The Year 41 A.D. Where It States , And I Quote ; And As They Came Out , They Found A Man Of Cyrene , Simon By Name ; Him They Compelled To Bear His Cross  < King James Version ( Hebew -Greek ) Keyword Study Bible >

Mark says Simon carried the Carry !!  , The Gospel According to Mark 15;21 Revealed In The Year  65 A.D. Where It States , And I Quote ; And They Comple On Simon A Cyrenian , Who Passed By . Coming Out Of The Country , The Father Of Alexander And Rufus , To Bear His Cross . < King James Version ( Hebew -Greek ) Keyword Study Bible >

Luke says Simon helped him carried the Carry !!  The Gospel According to Luke 23;26 , Revealed In The Year  58 A.D. Where It States , And I Quote ; And As They Led Him Away , They Laid Hold Upon One Simon , A Cyrenian , Coming Out Of The Country , And On Him They Laid The Cross , That He Might Bear It After Yashu'a < King James Version ( Hebew -Greek ) Keyword Study Bible >

However, John ( Son Of Zebedee ) says he ( Thought To Be The Messiah Yashu'a Carried his own Cross !! ,,The Gospel According to John ( Son of Zebedee )  19;17, Revealed In The Year  98 A.D. Where It States , And I Quote ; And He Bearing The Cross Went Forth Into A Place Called The Place Of A Skull , Which Is Called In The Hebrew Gologotha . < King James Version ( Hebew -Greek ) Keyword Study Bible > 

Now I ask , Who is ''He '' /  Why doesn't John ( Son Of Zebedee ) say his Name ?  Who was Simon of Cyrene ? There are some who believe him to be the Father of Judas , ..

The Gospel According to John ( Son of Zebedee ) 6;71 , Revealed In The Year  98 A.D. Where It States , And I Quote; He Spake Of Judas Iscariot The Son of Simon For He It Was That Should Betray Him , Being One Of The Twelve .  < King James Version ( Hebew -Greek ) Keyword Study Bible > 

Throughout their Religious World there are many pictures depicting a Man Carrying the Cross of The Prophet / Messiah Yashu'a to Gologotha ( the site of the crucifixion ) . This is where the dispute begins ; who is this man carrying the cross ? According to the ''Synoptic Gospel '' in the New Testament a man by the name of Simon of Cyrene was forced to carry the cross .

All three gospels of Matthew , Mark , and Luke , describe him as being from Cyrene which is a part of Libya , North Africa .

My question is how is it that the Gospels of the disciples contradict themselves ? If the disciples all walked  with the The Prophet / Messiah Yashu'a , as the Gospels states , witnessed the many miracles , and heard the infalliable words of his Doctrine , why is it they All record a different event ? 
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic