IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where is the Evidence?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is the Evidence?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 9:10am
There are many proves.

What does islam mean by corruption

Corruption : corrupting prophet holly book /bible that
Jesus brought

Every religion has holybook brought by
Prophets and not written by normal human

Prove from bible :

One on them is that jesus confirm in bible
That he brought bible

While current bible/gospel written by people
Lived in different time of jesus
So they didn't. See him

Mark 1:15

English Standard Version
and saying, �The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.�

� several gospel/foundd found currently
Also prove corruption

� other point : contradiction

Contradiction prove corruption

The mother of Abijah:

2CH 11:20 Maachah the daughter of Absalom

2CH 13:2 Michaiah the daughter of Uriel

What was the color of the robe placed on Jesus during his trial?

MAT 27:28 scarlet

JOH 19:2 purple

� twisting god speech / corruption holly book
Since holly books are god speech

◄ Jeremiah 23:36 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
But you must not mention 'a message from the LORD' again, because each one's word becomes their own message. So you distort the words of the living God, the LORD Almighty, our God.

� there are many other proves related
To facts:

Facts 1: prophet are models they are
Not sinful people,

Bible don't agree

Insulting prophets:

Claiming prophet David killed his solider
Called urai to sleep with his wife bashiba

Claiming david commit two major sins in on time
Killing and committing adultery

� bible claim God powerless Jacob defeat god:

Consider as Insulting God :

Genesis 32:22-32 - Jacob Wrestles With God - That night - Bible ...

truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 9:29am
Issac is prophet

We don't deny such fact

By the way, jesus confirm a prophet will come after him and so there will be layer prophets

Issac die before jesus

That mean mentioned prophet is not
Issac

Right or not

Genesis 17 confirm prophet will be decended from ishmael

Genesis 17
And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Language change from Hebrew to Arabic

Hebrew Abram and arabic will be abraham

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

. name prophet Muhamad in both
Torah ve bible

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oAO2mCvpZiE

isaiah 21:13 " The burden upon arabia "

Edited by truthfull - 15 May 2014 at 9:30am
truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 10:03am

Sarah, not Hagar was Abraham�s wife. #2 The promise was made to them as a married couple. #3 Isaac was the �only� son of Abraham with Sarah. #4 The covenant which islamispeace does not deny was �only� with Isaac, not Ishmael. #5 It was after Hagar and Ishmael was dismissed from Abraham�s household the promise and or covenant was made, who at that time the �only� son of Abraham and Sarah was Isaac.

They change place they lived doesn't
Ishmael will not be prophet

Bible over and over prove coming prophet
Will be descended from ishmael

Read coming prophet will appear from
Paran with holly book

He said: "The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones, from his right hand went a fiery law for them." (Deuteronomy 33:2)

� ishmael lived in paran

Then God opened her [Hagar's] eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink. God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt. (Genesis 21:19-22

truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by solitair solitair wrote:

If you have read the Qur'an and the Bible, you realize that it is the same story. The main differences are that the Bible stops after Jesus. The Qur'an contains the same story as the Bible, but is has the next chapter as well. �the name of the book is the Holy Qur'an. It has everything,
Greetings solitair,Regarding these two things...The qur'an is not complete.� It includes none of the teachings of Yshwe(known as Jesus).� It claims to respect Yshwe as a prophet yet includes none of His teachings.� It refers to His teachings, the Injeel, saying that they will be found with the people of the Book, but muslims reject this, saying that 'the Book' was corrupted, but if the Book had been corrupted surely God would have had Muhammad correct it in order that the muslims would have the teachings of Yshwe. If you read the qur'an, you see clearly that it is not the same story.� There are similarities, but there are glaring differences.� The qur'an contains some of the Truth, but not all.Salaam and blessings,Caringheart

I provide evidence bible corrupted
In my previous reply

Yehwa is not jesus

Jesus confirmed he is prophet from bible :

Read carefully

Enter
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 13:31-35

� bible

Matthew 21:11 The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet ...

truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by solitair solitair wrote:

If you have read the Qur'an and the Bible, you realize that it is the same story. The main differences are that the Bible stops after Jesus. The Qur'an contains the same story as the Bible, but is has the next chapter as well. �the name of the book is the Holy Qur'an. It has everything,
Greetings solitair,Regarding these two things...The qur'an is not complete.� It includes none of the teachings of Yshwe(known as Jesus).� It claims to respect Yshwe as a prophet yet includes none of His teachings.� It refers to His teachings, the Injeel, saying that they will be found with the people of the Book, but muslims reject this, saying that 'the Book' was corrupted, but if the Book had been corrupted surely God would have had Muhammad correct it in order that the muslims would have the teachings of Yshwe. If you read the qur'an, you see clearly that it is not the same story.� There are similarities, but there are glaring differences.� The qur'an contains some of the Truth, but not all.Salaam and blessings,Caringheart

I Agree with you

Quran disagree with bible in several
Points since it have been corrupted

Quran disagree prophets were alcholic

Bible claim Noah was alcholic

If so, how could he built huge ark

That mean prophets has no ethic

They are drunk, commit adultery, killer

Doesn't that mean they are sinful

All these description contradict with prophecy

Who wrote bible normal people and there speech
Not sacred

No

While quran Creator word

So you prefer to listen to human over prophets
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by neil neil wrote:

For years and years, I have heard claims from Islam that the Bible is corrupted.

NOT ONCE have I seen one shred of evidence to persuade me of this claim.

Who can dispel my view that corruption claims are merely Islam's way of trying to prove, conveniently for themselves, that the Quran harmonizes with the Bible when it obviously doesn't.

I Can the By-BILL Have many mistake , Can you prove that The Holy Qur'aan doesn't Harmonizes with the Bible ?????

After you prove the Qur'aan doesn't harmonizes with the BY-BILL

So you will know the meaning of the word your useing . You know how some christian always trying flip the script .

Harmonize - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/harmonize
Definition of harmonize from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio
pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.

No Word games nor Hadiyth's , I know you can use the Qur'aan / Bible to back up your cliam ''Yes ''

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 17 May 2014 at 4:57am
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic