IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where is the Evidence?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is the Evidence?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 3:08pm

You told me that YOU found the Qur'an to be be entirely contradicting - but it is not true is it ? Did you even read any of this yourself ?

I find it hard to have respect for people that quote some dishonest Christian website, without reading the scriptures personally. I really hope that you are not doing that.

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Here are just a few examples:

2:253  Of those messengers, some of whom We have caused to excel others, and of whom there are some unto whom Allah spake, while some of them He exalted (above others) in degree.

2:285  We make no distinction between any of His messengers.

... and everyone knows that all muslims hold Muhammad as higher than all the rest.

The bible said that we - man - should not judge. Does that mean that God should not judge ? Is god contradicting himself when he said that man should not judge because he himself is judging ?

In the scriptures Qur'an 2:285 and so on, etc God said don't distinguish - (parallel to the bible where he said don't judge) but that does not mean that God can not distinguish.

I hear you, some places he said don't distinguish, and some places he himself distinguish.... but that is not contradicting at all. One is God the other is Man.

This conversation is not going to prove that the Qur'an is contradicting, it is only going to prove how these Christian websites lie to you... because that is where you get this stuff from. You did not read this yourself, if you did you would not write stuff like this... would you ?

39:4  If Allah had willed to choose a son, He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created.

6:100  Yet they ... impute falsely, without knowledge, sons and daughters unto Him. ... The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a child?

So, which is it... can allah do whatever he wants or not?

It is simply talking about whether Jesus is the son of God or not. One of the arguments used by the Church was that Jesus, being born of a virgin mother, had no human father. For that they claim that his father is God in heaven!

In the following verse he makes a mockery of their logic, and is saying that if you believe that everybody must abide by the laws of reproduction that God ordained for human beings (i.e. for anyone to have a son, one must first have a wife, and that every child must have a father and a mother), and you deduce from that that since Jesus had no human father, then his father must be God in heaven, then by the same logic that you use, how could God have a son when he did not have a wife first ?'

He is just turning the logic around, to show how silly their logic is. It becomes clear in 6:101 that he is not addressing the possibility of having a son, but is revealing the silly logic used by those who make Jesus the son of God because he did not have a human father, instead of realizing that it was a miracle by God who can do what ever he wants.

I mean, you have to read this stuff man � not just quote some dishonest Christian website.

4:3 Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess.

4:129 Ye will not be able to deal equally between (your) wives, however much ye wish (to do so).

Which is it... many wives or no?  According to the Qur'an it is not possible to treat many wives equally, and according to the Qur'an you should not take more than one if you can not treat all equally... thus, I interpret... thou shalt have only one wife... Yet Muhammad says, 'marry as many as seems good to you'.

Also, I am sure that, if you know your Qur'an, you will know for yourself that in several places the Qur'an says, 'they must be made to accept the religion of islam', and in another place it says, 'there is no compulsion in religion'.   I am sorry that I don't have the time right now to provide all the exact verses, but you must know them.

I really don�t understand your last claims � this about many wifes, and this about only one religion ?? I can not even understand what and where it is that you say there is a contradiction. You have to be more clear on what the contradictions are. Because I seriously can not find them.  

Edited by solitair - 09 March 2014 at 4:14pm
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 8:17pm

Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Assalamalecum@ caringheart so u mean to say that u will follow the way of life written by authors who r humans who r to err.U said rightly Quran has one voice, the voice of Allah bcoz it contains solution to every problem of mankind.so y not follow revelation send down by the one who created us.

Greetings NABA,

I follow the voice of Yshwe, which is the voice recorded in the gospels by those many authors... His Apostles and followers.  The recordings of the men that walked and talked with Yshwe, and did as He commanded them to do in spreading the good news... the news of Christ. 

"Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."(Deuteronomy)
This was the law given by Moses and repeated by Yshwe;
       in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. (book of Matthew)

I trust in the many.

Salaam and blessings to you,
Caringheart

Oh really?  How many of your "witnesses" mentioned that 3 "Magi" visited the infant Jesus?  How many mentioned that Herod killed all the male children?  Hmmm...let's count.  One...oh that's it.  Just one!

Even when your "witnesses" recount the same event, they contradict each other.  The story of Jesus' arrest, trial and crucifixion is a perfect example.  The contradictions are too numerous to list here.  Besides, I have already cataloged them on my blog:

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-crucifixion-of-jesus-in-bible-and.html

So much for the "two witnesses" theory.  By the way, here is what Deuteronomy stated when the witnesses spoke a lie:

"If a malicious witness takes the stand to accuse someone of a crime, 17 the two people involved in the dispute must stand in the presence of the Lord before the priests and the judges who are in office at the time. 18 The judges must make a thorough investigation, and if the witness proves to be a liar, giving false testimony against a fellow Israelite, 19 then do to the false witness as that witness intended to do to the other party. You must purge the evil from among you. 20 The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing be done among you. 21 Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot." (Deuteronomy 19:16-21)

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by solitair solitair wrote:

You told me that YOU found the Qur'an to be be entirely contradicting - but it is not true is it ? Did you even read any of this yourself ?

I find it hard to have respect for people that quote some dishonest Christian website, without reading the scriptures personally. I really hope that you are not doing that.

Here are just a few examples:

2:253  Of those messengers, some of whom We have caused to excel others, and of whom there are some unto whom Allah spake, while some of them He exalted (above others) in degree.

2:285  We make no distinction between any of His messengers.

... and everyone knows that all muslims hold Muhammad as higher than all the rest.

The bible said that we - man - should not judge. Does that mean that God should not judge ? Is god contradicting himself when he said that man should not judge because he himself is judging ?

In the scriptures Qur'an 2:285 and so on, etc God said don't distinguish - (parallel to the bible where he said don't judge) but that does not mean that God can not distinguish.

I hear you, some places he said don't distinguish, and some places he himself distinguish.... but that is not contradicting at all. One is God the other is Man.

This conversation is not going to prove that the Qur'an is contradicting, it is only going to prove how these Christian websites lie to you... because that is where you get this stuff from. You did not read this yourself, if you did you would not write stuff like this... would you ?

Greetings solitair,

I have been reading the qur'an.

Regarding the two verses above, in both cases, 'We' is referring to allah himself.

So 'We', allah, 'have caused some prophets to excel over others'

and also, 'We', allah, makes no distinction between prophets.

So does allah hold some prophets higher than others, or not?

It is common knowledge that all muslims hold Muhammad above the rest.

39:4  If Allah had willed to choose a son, He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created.

6:100  Yet they ... impute falsely, without knowledge, sons and daughters unto Him. ... The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a child?

So, which is it... can allah do whatever he wants or not?

It is simply talking about whether Jesus is the son of God or not. One of the arguments used by the Church was that Jesus, being born of a virgin mother, had no human father. For that they claim that his father is God in heaven!

In the following verse he makes a mockery of their logic, and is saying that if you believe that everybody must abide by the laws of reproduction that God ordained for human beings (i.e. for anyone to have a son, one must first have a wife, and that every child must have a father and a mother), and you deduce from that that since Jesus had no human father, then his father must be God in heaven, then by the same logic that you use, how could God have a son when he did not have a wife first ?'

He is just turning the logic around, to show how silly their logic is. It becomes clear in 6:101 that he is not addressing the possibility of having a son, but is revealing the silly logic used by those who make Jesus the son of God because he did not have a human father, instead of realizing that it was a miracle by God who can do what ever he wants.

I mean, you have to read this stuff man � not just quote some dishonest Christian website.

Regarding this;

What is the difference calling it,
'a miracle by God who can do what ever he wants',
    or recognizing Him as the Son of God?

How do muslims believe that Yshwe, the one born of the virgin, was fathered?  How was her seed fertilized?
Obviously it was fertilized by God Himself, which makes God the Father, however it was accomplished, and by the testimony, it was accomplished by the 'overshadowing of the Holy Spirit of God'.

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

4:3 Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess.

4:129 Ye will not be able to deal equally between (your) wives, however much ye wish (to do so).

Which is it... many wives or no?  According to the Qur'an it is not possible to treat many wives equally, and according to the Qur'an you should not take more than one if you can not treat all equally... thus, I interpret... thou shalt have only one wife... Yet Muhammad says, 'marry as many as seems good to you'.

Also, I am sure that, if you know your Qur'an, you will know for yourself that in several places the Qur'an says, 'they must be made to accept the religion of islam', and in another place it says, 'there is no compulsion in religion'.   I am sorry that I don't have the time right now to provide all the exact verses, but you must know them.

I really don�t understand your last claims � this about many wifes, and this about only one religion ?? I can not even understand what and where it is that you say there is a contradiction. You have to be more clear on what the contradictions are. Because I seriously can not find them.  

[/QUOTE]

asalaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 13 March 2014 at 1:17pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2014 at 3:19am
Originally posted by neil neil wrote:

For years and years, I have heard claims from Islam that the Bible is corrupted.

NOT ONCE have I seen one shred of evidence to persuade me of this claim.

Who can dispel my view that corruption claims are merely Islam's way of trying to prove, conveniently for themselves, that the Quran harmonizes with the Bible when it obviously doesn't.

BRO, We Muslims does not not try to prove that the Quran harmonize with the bible because Jesus (S) never PREACH the BIBLE, the bible is a collection of books and that collection of books is not the word of God but rather a Greek's translation with interpolation.  What Jesus (S) preach was the Good news:

<>

On one of the days while he was teaching the people in the temple and declaring the good news, the chief priests and the scribes with the older men came near, (Luke 20:1 NWT)

The blind are seeing again, and the lame are walking about, the lepers are being cleansed and the deaf are hearing, and the dead are being raised up, and the poor are having the good news declared to them; (Matthew 11:5 NWT).

truthnowcome
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
solitair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2014 at 4:36am

More than 1,6 billion people are able to understand these scriptures.  One of them wrote more than 1 000 books on these subjects, but you might be right - it is possible that he and the rest of the 1,6 billion is just imagining all of it.

I do not want to say anything that will insult you, and i am not trying to make fun of you or anything else of the sort. What i am saying is meant seriously and intended with all due respect for you. But I it is like it is not possible for you to see and understand the reasoning of others some times. I am not expecting you to agree, but at least see how and what other people say, would be nice.

To be unable to even understand something what 1,6 billion other people understand, seems like the problem is on your end... sorry for having to point it out. Again, it is not that you don't agree - but the fact that you don't even understand how and why. I am repeating, that no disrespect is intended here - i just think that you are so convinced about something else that you don't really even try to understand.

So i repeat, you do not actually read the Qur'an.... by that i mean, try to understand how it is saying the things people tell you. If you did, you would like 1.6 billion people, get some of the points by now...

I am not a Muslim - but i am able to read the Qur'an, and understand it just fine. Just like I am able to read and understand The Book of Mormon etc. If  you quote me a scripture from a different religion, i am going to understand how and why you say what you say - but maybe, probable not see it as the truth.

This is honest !

What is dishonest, is when someone is denying something from another faith, without really understanding it, because they are so convinced the other is wrong already.

That is when the person is telling a lie - when they claim to have read what the other is saying...

So i say - what you have done, is not to read the Qur'an.

Edited by solitair - 15 March 2014 at 4:56am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 5:04pm

More than 1,6 billion people are able to understand these scriptures.  One of them wrote more than 1 000 books on these subjects, but you might be right - it is possible that he and the rest of the 1,6 billion is just imagining all of it.

I do not want to say anything that will insult you, and i am not trying to make fun of you or anything else of the sort. What i am saying is meant seriously and intended with all due respect for you. But I it is like it is not possible for you to see and understand the reasoning of others some times. I am not expecting you to agree, but at least see how and what other people say, would be nice.

To be unable to even understand something what 1,6 billion other people understand, seems like the problem is on your end... sorry for having to point it out. Again, it is not that you don't agree - but the fact that you don't even understand how and why. I am repeating, that no disrespect is intended here - i just think that you are so convinced about something else that you don't really even try to understand.

So i repeat, you do not actually read the Qur'an.... by that i mean, try to understand how it is saying the things people tell you. If you did, you would like 1.6 billion people, get some of the points by now...

I am not a Muslim - but i am able to read the Qur'an, and understand it just fine. Just like I am able to read and understand The Book of Mormon etc. If  you quote me a scripture from a different religion, i am going to understand how and why you say what you say - but maybe, probable not see it as the truth.

This is honest !

What is dishonest, is when someone is denying something from another faith, without really understanding it, because they are so convinced the other is wrong already.

That is when the person is telling a lie - when they claim to have read what the other is saying...

So i say - what you have done, is not to read the Qur'an.

Peace unto you!

bro. I fully understand what Christians' believe are and I am convinced they (1.6 billion) were miss lead so what I am doing here is to establish the truth.

Now let me inform you of what you are not aware of.

I begin by quoting a very interesting verse from the book Christians call the Holy Bible. Jesus (S) said:

Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures. Mark 16:15

When Jesus (S) made that statement Christians as well as none Christians understood that statement to mean �The BIBLE has to preach to all creatures in the world�; but if we examine the meaning of the word �GOSPEL� we will arrive with another understanding.

Have you ever asked your self WHAT IS THE GOSPEL? Or IS THE GOSPEL THE BIBLE? You were thought that the Gospel and the Bible are one and the same by face value of words but the Gospel and the Bible is not one and the same, both has a different meaning and should apply appropriately.

To realize the truth the first I will look at the meaning and usage of the word �GOSPEL� and then the word �BIBLE�.

THE WORD �BIBLE� AND ITS DEFINITION

Let�s look at the word �Bible�. The Bible (from Greek ὰ βιβλία ta biblia "the books") is the collections of the primary religious text of Judaism and Christianity.

There is no common version of the Bible, as the individual books (Biblical cannon), their contents and their order vary among denominations. Mainstream Judaism divides the Tanakh into 24 books, while a minority stream of Judaism, the Samaritans, accepts only five.

The 24 texts of the Hebrew Bible are divided into 39 books in Christian Old Testaments, and the complete Christian Bible range from the 66 books of the Protestant canon to the 81 books in the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible, to the 84 books of the Eastern Orthodox Bible.

From the Bible Dictionary

Bible definition

Bible, the English form of the Greek name _Biblia_, meaning "books," the name which in the fifth century began to be given to the entire collection of sacred books, the "Library of Divine Revelation." The name Bible was adopted by Wickliffe, and came gradually into use in our English language. The Bible consists of sixty-six different books, composed by many different writers, in three different languages, under different circumstances; writers of almost every social rank, statesmen and peasants, kings, herdsmen, fishermen, priests, tax-gatherers, tentmakers; educated and uneducated, Jews and Gentiles; most of them unknown to each other, and writing at various periods during the space of about 1600 years: and yet, after all, it is only one book dealing with only one subject in its numberless aspects and relations, the subject of man's redemption. It is divided into the Old Testament, containing thirty-nine books, and the New Testament, containing twenty-seven books. The names given to the Old in the writings of the New are "the scriptures" (Matt. 21:42), "scripture" (2 Pet. 1:20), "the holy scriptures" (Rom. 1:2), "the law" (John 12:34), "the law of Moses, the prophets, and the psalms" (Luke 24:44), "the law and the prophets" (Matt. 5:17), "the old covenant" (2 Cor. 3:14, R.V.). There is a break of 400 years between the Old Testament and the New. (See APOCRYPHA.) (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bible)

From the above we can conclude that Jesus (s) never instruct anyone to go into the world and preach the �bible� because the bible is a �collection of books� which Jesus (s) has no knowledge of when he said: �Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures.� (Mark 16:15).

THE WORD �GOSPEL� AND THE MEANING 

This is the definition they give you from where the word came from and the usage; but if we examine how it was by Jesus (s) we will arrive with a different meaning. Let�s read it from the Bible Dictionary.

Bible Dictionary

Gospel definition

a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, and meaning "God's spell", i.e., word of God, or rather, according to others, "good spell", i.e., good news. It is the rendering of the Greek _evangelion_, i.e., "good message." It denotes (1) "the welcome intelligence of salvation to man as preached by our Lord and his followers. (2.) It was afterwards transitively applied to each of the four histories of our Lord's life, published by those who are therefore called 'Evangelists', writers of the history of the gospel (the evangelion). (3.) The term is often used to express collectively the gospel doctrines; and 'preaching the gospel' is often used to include not only the proclaiming of the good tidings, but the teaching men how to avail themselves of the offer of salvation, the declaring of all the truths, precepts, promises, and threatenings of Christianity." It is termed "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24), "the gospel of the kingdom" (Matt. 4:23), "the gospel of Christ" (Rom. 1:16), "the gospel of peace (Eph. 6:15), "the glorious gospel," "the everlasting gospel," "the gospel of salvation" (Eph. 1:13). http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gospel

That is how they got the word �gospel�. It was translated from these two Greek words �Euaggelizo / Euaggelion� which literally mean �good news�. So when you see the word �Gospel�, it should read as  �Good News�. I will examine it later on or you can check it out on the net (lexicon). The Jehovah witness rightly translates it as �Good News� and not �gospel�. I will look at the usage and its application in the New Testament.

These two words �Euaggelizo / Euaggelion� which literally mean �Good News� and was miss translates as �Gospel�. In Luke Chapter 1: 1 -19 the Greek word �Euaggalizo� was used there for the �announcement� of the birth of John (S) to Zachariah. Quote:

�The angel answered and said to him, "I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.� (Luke 1:19)

The same Greek word �Euaggalizo� was used for the �announcement� of the birth of Jesus (S) in Luke 2: 1-10. Quote:

�But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;� (Luke 2:10)

As you can see the word �Good News� was used for making special announcement of importance.

Now, let us see how Jesus (S) used it. It mentioned in Luke 20:1  �And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders�, (Luk3 20: 1); and in Matthew 11:5 it mentioned: �The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.� (Matthew 11:5)

The same Greek word �Euaggalizo� was used there and was translates as �gospel�. As I have established before, the literal meaning of the word is �Good News�. Although the Greek word �euaggalizo� means �good news�; they decided to invent a new meaning (God spell, Good spell and then Gospel) to misguide you. It was rightly translated as �good news� in the New World Translation. Luke 20:1 and Matthew 11:5 should read as follows:

On one of the days while he was teaching the people in the temple and declaring the good news, the chief priests and the scribes with the older men came near, (Luke 20:1 NWT)

The blind are seeing again, and the lame are walking about, the lepers are being cleansed and the deaf are hearing, and the dead are being raised up, and the poor are having the good news declared to them; (Matthew 11:5 NWT).

What was the Good News of so important Jesus (S) was preaching? Now, let�s look at good mark 1:14 and Matthew 4:23 It read as follows�

�Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God�. (Mark 1:14)

23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23 KJV)

What is the gospel of the kingdom? Is there any such thing as �gospel of the kingdom�? The try to trick you there! It is the Good News of the King of God, Jesus (S) was preaching the Good News of the coming of God�s Kingdom. The Greek word �euaggolizo� which means �Good news� was used there and they translates it as �gospel�. It was correctly translated as �good news� in the New World Translation. So the verse should as follows: 

�Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news of the kingdom of God�. (Mark 1:14)

23Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal�i�lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people. (Matthew 4:23 NWT)

The Good News Jesus (S) was preaching was about coming of the kingdom of God. This is the definition they give you, from the Bible Dictionary:

Bible Dictionary

Gospel definition

a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, and meaning "God's spell", i.e., word of God, or rather, according to others, "good spell", i.e., good news. It is the rendering of the Greek _evangelion_, i.e., "good message." It denotes (1) "the welcome intelligence of salvation to man as preached by our Lord and his followers. (2.) It was afterwards transitively applied to each of the four histories of our Lord's life, published by those who are therefore called 'Evangelists', writers of the history of the gospel (the evangelion). (3.) The term is often used to express collectively the gospel doctrines; and 'preaching the gospel' is often used to include not only the proclaiming of the good tidings, but the teaching men how to avail themselves of the offer of salvation, the declaring of all the truths, precepts, promises, and threatenings of Christianity." It is termed "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24), "the gospel of the kingdom" (Matt. 4:23), "the gospel of Christ" (Rom. 1:16), "the gospel of peace (Eph. 6:15), "the glorious gospel," "the everlasting gospel," "the gospel of salvation" (Eph. 1:13).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gospel

You see that! Jesus (s) never teaches the good news of the grace of Grace of God, nor the good news of Christ, nor the good news of peace, nor the good news of salvation, or even the good news of the everlasting gospel (good news). The everlasting good news is another book, which was yet to come from Heaven, and it mentioned in revelation 14: 6-7, which I will deal with later on; he also never teaches to believe in the bible. Bible is the English form of the Greek name _Biblia_, meaning "books," the name which in the fifth century began to be given to the entire collection of what they termed as sacred books, the name Bible was adopted by Wickliffe, and came gradually into use in our English language.

And just to add, the Qur�an also never in anyway conforms for Christians to judge by the bible (a collection of books). The Qur�an mentioned that the people of the book will be judge by the �revelations� that was revealed to their prophets and not a collection of books (BIBLE).

What Jesus (S) really thought his people it to �REPENT� and believe the Good News of the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth.

Jesus told them: �... saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel�. (Mark: 1:14)

You see, it mentioned there in Mark 1:14 again gospel? It was the good news! It should read as Follows:

�... saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the good news�. (Mark: 1:14)

It says: ��The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe�; Believe what? Believe the good news of the kingdom of God is at hand. This is what Jesus (S) was preaching, it was for you to �REPENT� and believe the �Good News� of the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth and that was the purpose of his mission. Let�s look it up, it mentioned in Luke 4:43. He said:

I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for THIS PURPOSE I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

When Jesus (s) said: �Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation� (Mark 16:15); He was instructing his disciples to go in all the world and informed the people of the �Good News of the coming of the Kingdom of God. The NWT: And he said to them: �Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. (Mark 16:15 NWT)

He said: ��The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe�

Meaning: �the time is fulfilled� you are fully informed so repent and believe the Good News of the coming of the kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God was so important he thought his followers to pray for when it will come and the coming of it, the Most High name will sanctify:

�After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�(Matthew 6:9 )

Coming of God Almighty kingdom on earth �His� will� shall be done on earth. What is the will? God�s will is his divine law. The coming Kingdom is a message from God for all nations. He said:

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�

THAT IS "ISLAM"! When the kingdom of God would have come "SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE ON EARTH"

It is narrated that Jesus (S) said: �Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.�  (Matthew 7:21-22)

As we can see that the ticket to Heaven has a �condition� and that is, we have to �do the will of the Father� In other words, we have to be obedience to God Law according to Jesus (S) because he said: Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�

Truthnowcome

Edited by truthnowcome - 18 March 2014 at 5:06pm
solitair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Peace unto you!

bro. I fully understand what Christians' believe are and I am convinced they (1.6 billion) were miss lead so what I am doing here is to establish the truth.

I am speechless - this is incredible - thank you so much for all this !!
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Peace unto you!

I am speechless - this is incredible - thank you so much for all this !!

Peace unto you!

You are welcome bro!

That is just a tip of the ICEBERG! You can read a follow up on this thread: JESUS (S) PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QUR'AN (ISLAM)

<>

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27365

WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HOW IT WILL COME?

His disciples thought that the kingdom of God will come down from Heaven and appear suddenly, it mentioned in Luke 19 11:

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (Luke 19:11)

In Luke 17:20 he told the Pharisees the kingdom of God does not come with Observation:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:� (Luke 17:20)

Then he told his disciples how it would come in Matthew6: 31-32:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

The �grain of mustard seed� is a message; and the �man� is the one who will delivered that message; it mentioned in Revelation 12 and 14; and the coming of that message is the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth. In the book of Revelation Chapter12 it mentioned the coming of a �man child� who would have rule all nations with a rod of iron and at his arrival �then� Salvation and the Kingdom of God will come, God�s Law (his will) shall establish on earth Meaning, the message will be a universal one. Revelation 14 conforms that �. And in Luke 21 he told them to look for the sign for it coming, it was yet to come.

�And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God� (Rev.12:5-10.)�

That would be after the demise of Jesus (S)

Revelation 14:6-7 it mentioned:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� (Rev.14:6-7)

That is the future tense! The book of Revelation Ch. 14: 6-7 which is a part of the Collection of books (The Bible), which is already here; it�s mentioned of an �angel coming from heaven� with the everlasting gospel for all nations. The same Greek word �Euaggelizo� which translates as Gospel which is the Good News, it mentioned also in revelation 14. The NWT got correct translation:

6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: �FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.� (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Note: This everlasting good news was coming from Heaving, an angel was bringing it from Heaven, and it was describe as a �Judgment� to �preach� to all nations. That Judgment was the criterion between rights and wrong, that Judgment there is the Law (His will) to preach unto them that dwell on earth (all nations). What Jesus (S) said? He said: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be don on earth!�

The Judgment mentioned there was the law it is in Isaiah 42 and John 16:8 it mentioned:

�Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah.42:1-4)

�And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8)

It says: �till he has set judgment in the earth and the isles shall wait for His LAW�. As we can see the everlasting Good News for all nations is the Judgment to the Gentiles, which is God�s everlasting law on earth.

Allah (S) has described the Qur�an as the �Criterion of judgment between right and wrong�, in fact he name Sura 25 (Chapter 25) Al-Furcon (The Criterion) and this is what he said in verse 1:

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1) A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

What revelation says? It says: 6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people�because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived....� (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Allah (S) says: �Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur�an 2:185)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

Allah (S) says: Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196) And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

There is no doubt about it, when we go and look into the revelation of former people it is there in Revelation 14:6-7. Look we have more conformation. It mentioned in the Qur�an:

1. �so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50); ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)
  2. And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)
  3. Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13:37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? 

It says: Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Allah (S) said: A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Solitair, those information were developed during discussion over a period of 15 yrs. Here is the full document (word doc.), the numbering is not in order because I keep updating it. I have more updates to include which I did on Face Book but I will discuss it here first, Inshallah (God willing).

<>

Download this!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79252919/2My%20book.docx

Br. zainool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic