IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking Reverts Stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking Reverts Stories
    Posted: 27 January 2014 at 2:59pm
As-salaam alaikum to all IslamiCity members.  I am looking for any reverts on this forum to provide their stories about how they came to Islam, including their experiences since reverting. 

I have recently opened a blog where I compare the Bible and the Quran and having conversion stories would be a great addition, inshaAllah.  For anyone interested in providing their stories, please let me know.  You can provide as much or as little information in your stories as you want. 

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/   
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Sponsored Links

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2014 at 4:12pm
http://www.mwlcanada.org/publications/whywe.pdf
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

http://www.mwlcanada.org/publications/whywe.pdf

As-salaam alaikum.  Thank you for this but I don't want to put a story without the permission of the authors.  That is why I requested that anyone on the forum who is a convert provide their stories.  There are no shortage of testimonies but I want to make sure that I don't use someone's story without their permission.
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 6:48pm
Ok, khair insha'Allah.
haadiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haadiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:33am
Haadiya : There is a truly touching true story about a girl who found light in a astonishing way.Its a must read for every one seeking the light of Islam.The link of this story is,
     http://gum.co/Ljhu
haadiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haadiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 8:59am
Tis is truly a soul touching steory although its a paid reading,$2 per reading,it will certainly help the writter who is heavily in debt.
Tureen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tureen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 9:55am
I am a revert for 7 months. I haven't told anyone. Sometimes i get confused if i really want to do this. At times i feel alone and i get all the bad thoughts about my future how am gonna be left alone or how its gonna end. But then i start having good thoughts. Its kind of struggle..which i dont know will stop when.
Aighar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aighar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 9:59am
Im a revert for 4 months. My first shahada was when i accept islam because of marriage but before this shahada im very interested in islam... i already participate during ramadan and do fasting. Im very confused at that time but i found the arabic chanting very relaxing. I love how muslim bow down and prostate out of reverence. Since my husband did not explain thoroughly the mechanics of islam i am like floating and hanging but we both look for islamic centre...later when i found islamic center through my soul sister again i do a shahada. I understand islam and im now depending on Allah about everything. I feel happy when i do my obligatory prayers.. it lifts up my soul. It lightens my burden. But sad thing.. my immediate family dont have idea about new belief...allah kareem inshallah i will tell them that im now a muslim.

Edited by Aighar - 05 August 2014 at 2:47am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic