IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question For All Christian'ss Here  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question For All Christian'ss Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 11:40am
Dear Al Sdqn

Firstly, Paul. a "self appointed Apostle"
Didn't Ananias say
Act 9:15
But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Hardly self appointed.

Paul was filled with Holy Spirit the promise of Christ in
Jhn 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him

It is unfair that Muslims deny and mock the Holy Spirit

They ought to be saying, "I deny myself being filled with the Holy Spirit because of my unbelief"
I don't say this. I believed and received.

Thus the Quran is wrong; there really is a Holy Spirit given by Jesus.
And He is WONDERFUL!!!

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

What Law's  did  Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle Follow ???

Greetings Al Saadiqeen21,

This question is easy to answer.  Paul followed the law of Moses(the Ten Commandments) as Yshwe(known as Jesus) commanded. 
Yshwe did not command to follow the laws of men, in fact He always spoke against the laws of men.
Here is what Yshwe had to say on the matter;

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
neil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:25am
Dear Caringheart

With all due respect, you are adrift here:

Firstly,the Mosaic Law was given by God;

Secondly, the Spirit of God wrote most of the New Testament through Paul;

Paul instructed men of the ineffectiveness of the Mosaic Law, and that men should accept and practise the teachings of Christ:     1Cr 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Regards

Neil
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

What Law's  did  Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle Follow ???

This question is easy to answer.  Paul followed the law of Moses(the Ten Commandments) as Yshwe(known as Jesus) commanded. 
Yshwe did not command to follow the laws of men, in fact He always spoke against the laws of men.

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart

As Salaamu Alaykum Caringheart /  neil  Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle  did not follow the laws of The Prophet  Moses . Anyway they're 613 commandments not Ten .

Can you give a list of Laws  Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle   follow / teach .

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 19 January 2014 at 7:23am
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by neil neil wrote:

Dear Caringheart

With all due respect, you are adrift here:
Firstly,the Mosaic Law was given by God;
Regards
Neil

Greetings neil,

Was it?  Are you sure?
Why did Yshwe so often have to speak against the pharisees?
Why did Yshwe have to teach that, 'it is not what goes into a man that makes him unclean', or, 'whether or not he washes his hands that makes him unclean'?

I think essentially you and I are saying the same thing:

"Paul instructed men of the ineffectiveness of the Mosaic Law, and that men should accept and practise the teachings of Christ:     1Cr 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ."

Peace and blessings you you,
Caringheart
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:35pm

Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Can you give a list of Laws  Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle   follow / teach . [/QUOTE]

I answered that question above. Smile

As for the rest...

The Torah is Judaism's most important text. It contains stories and commandments that teach us about life and death. It contains the 10 Commandments as well as the 613 mitzvot. All Jews consider the 10 Commandments to be the most important commandments in the Torah, though not all Jews adhere to the 613 mitzvot (one of the main differences between the different branches of Judaism).

it is important to note that Judaism does not have an official credo that all Jews must accept in order to be Jewish. Judaism is not a religion of absolutes.

http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/whatdojewsbelieve.htm

Salaam and blessings,

Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 19 January 2014 at 1:47pm
Blessed be God forever
neil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:07pm
there are 1050 commandments in the NT.

Which ones do Muslims say are invalid?

neil
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 3:29pm

Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Can you give a list of Laws  Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle   follow / teach .

I answered that question above. Smile

As for the rest...

The Torah is Judaism's most important text. It contains stories and commandments that teach us about life and death. It contains the 10 Commandments as well as the 613 mitzvot. All Jews consider the 10 Commandments to be the most important commandments in the Torah, though not all Jews adhere to the 613 mitzvot (one of the main differences between the different branches of Judaism).

it is important to note that Judaism does not have an official credo that all Jews must accept in order to be Jewish. Judaism is not a religion of absolutes.

http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/whatdojewsbelieve.htm

Salaam and blessings,

Caringheart

[/QUOTE]

As Salaamu Alaykum Caringheart
So you can't give a list  Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle   follow / teach ? Keyword Saul , Shaool , Paul 13th Self - Appointed Apostle not some website link's .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic