IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can muslims of different sects go to the  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can muslims of different sects go to the

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:56am
Islam is to follow quran

Islam forbid magic but Sufi allow it

Practicing magic is Major sin

Allah say in quran :

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut.

� Allah. Forgive all sins accept association

Asking on graves is forbidden

Shia practice it

It is also forbidden and consider as major sins

Major sin mean it take you out of islam.

Allah say :

If you invoke them, they do not hear your supplication; and if they heard, they would not respond to you. And on the Day of Resurrection they will deny your association. And none can inform you like [one] Acquainted [with all matters].............

And not equal are the living and the dead. Indeed, Allah causes to hear whom He wills, but you cannot make hear those in the graves.

Edited by truthfull - 09 May 2014 at 9:08am
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2014 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Mylife20 Mylife20 wrote:

Mosque*
I'm just wondering like among Sunni and quranic or Sunni and Sufi or Shia and Sufi. I don't really know how this works. I'm not new to the Islamic faith but I want to go to a masjid nearby. I've gone to a masjid in the past. Over time, I've realized around many muslims I don't exactly see eye to eye with what I believe all the time. I'm a quranic Muslim. I'm just wondering before going should I find out what affiliation it is first or what?

Sorry for spelling problems my phone automatically spell checks some words sorry.

As Salaamu Alaykum Mylife , Their nothing wrong with going to diffrent Masjid This way you can get a better overstanding of the diffrent school of thought .Always give respect when going to these diffrent Masjid's . Thats all . I can say this because when Muslims go to another country , They're allow to go to another Masjid  to pray . Also this is a very good topic   to discuss . Plus it not a good thing to go to one house worahip / Masjid and Challenge their Doctrine / Teaching . That's A No No . Also their a Big diffrent between Discussing one religion and debateing one Religion .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

yodenny View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yodenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 9:41am
Alhamdulillah i was going to delete my comment then i find its already done for me jazak Allah khair whoever has done it for me [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by yodenny - 21 September 2014 at 9:00pm
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 1:13pm
catnmouss, you should go to that masjid that you heard is private. Even if a lot of people say that it is, you should see for yourself. It could still be one big lie that you are believing is true.
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2014 at 7:54am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Our religion is based upon sound proofs, otherwise people would claim the rights of others.

That is why, unlike what we see in other false religions, Muslims are always in full agreement on their faith, and never castigate other Muslims as "un-Islamic".
rmujaahida View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmujaahida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2014 at 9:06pm
ASA

Thank You Brother, that is most correct... Often I am asked what sect I belong to, the answer of "Islam", often cause confusion for the asker.

Sect's or Hadeetha, which came first...lol. I am beginning to understand that one cannot exist without the other

wasalaam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic